Dire Wolves V Honour and Power

DeletedUser

But come on how stupid do you have to be to believe Shadow Melik was a spy for Dire Wolves:heh:

ShadowMelik was never kicked, he left of his own free will. Nobody in our alliance ever thought he was a spy we thought his actions were shady that was all. He was inactive for months before that anyways, so him leaving made little difference.

DeletedUser

ShadowMelik was never kicked, he left of his own free will. Nobody in our alliance ever thought he was a spy we thought his actions were shady that was all. He was inactive for months before that anyways, so him leaving made little difference.
I think it might. But we'll see.

DeletedUser

Yup left on own free will but truth is alot of people did think I was a spy :p

Also inactive for months??? Wouldn't say thats true in the slightest o_O Hawk can prove that (no not through me apparently leaking info but through friendly 'mick taking' with regards to the war :p).

Kong my brother was never on Delphi but we did play byzantium for a very short period of time together so you might mean there :eek:.

Anywho kind regards to everyone and may the best alliance win :D!

DeletedUser

I can confirm that Shadow Melik was both active and not a spy.

Anyone paranoid enough to believe Shadow Melik put loads of work in to create the number one ranked alliance on the server and then decided to become a spy for Dire Wolves (created 1 week after H&P) is on some very strong drugs or just plain stupid.

My understanding is Bloodlust14 was the initial accuser and therefore conclude he is the chief drug addict or imbecile.....

DeletedUser

I can confirm that Shadow Melik was both active and not a spy.

Anyone paranoid enough to believe Shadow Melik put loads of work in to create the number one ranked alliance on the server and then decided to become a spy for Dire Wolves (created 1 week after H&P) is on some very strong drugs or just plain stupid.

My understanding is Bloodlust14 was the initial accuser and therefore conclude he is the chief drug addict or imbecile.....

I have said this before, but I'll say it one more time. I never thought ShadowMelik was a spy. He was inactive and this was the problem, we needed rights transferred over to Lance so we could pick up where he left off. Can we now move back to the topic of this post?

HaP - 27 | DW - 19
HaP - 22 | Ex - 5

Scores in city captures of our two wars against the pacted DW and Ex.

DeletedUser

So why have you suddenly dropped Eternal Soldiers out of the statistics? On most of the conquest attempts on me Eternal Soldiers have been involved if not the actual potenital conquerors.

Sure someone can add them back in and then we will see the true score....

Also you read my post above you will see I confirm that Shadow Melik was active though he did have a few days break from dealing with HAP not long before accusations started flying....

DeletedUser

Shadow was inactive for over a month, not just a few days from his dealings with HaP. I realize he was active in Dire Wolves on the other server, but that I really do not care about.

Eternal Soldiers is hardly involved in this war. They are mainly based in O45, which puts them more than an ocean square away from most DW cities. You guys took I believe 4-5 straggler cities of their's out in O54 when the war first started, but lets not try to pretend that they are actually heavily involved in the war.

And if you want to bring other alliances into this, then how about Crusaders, should I add them into the score also?

Crusaders - 15 | DW - 4

Also what about the Necromonger alliance? They have attacked HaP, and been supported by DW. Should I add the 20+ cities of theirs that HaP and ES have taken to the score? No because that would be unreasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shadow was inactive for over a month, not just a few days from his dealings with HaP. I realize he was active in Dire Wolves on the other server, but that I really do not care about.

Eternal Soldiers is hardly involved in this war. They are mainly based in O45, which puts them more than an ocean square away from most DW cities. You guys took I believe 4-5 straggler cities of their's out in O54 when the war first started, but lets not try to pretend that they are actually heavily involved in the war.

And if you want to bring other alliances into this, then how about Crusaders, should I add them into the score also?

Crusaders - 15 | DW - 4

Also what about the Necromonger alliance? They have attacked HaP, and been supported by DW. Should I add the 20+ cities of theirs that HaP and ES have taken to the score? No because that would be unreasonable.
Are Crusaders part of your coalition against us?

And Eternal Soldiers have been involved in every op against us. I find it amusing that you would try to down play their role in the war. I wouldn't stand for that type of disrespect from anyone and I certainly wouldn't expect it from an ally.

You've had a good war so far and you've played well. But if you don't respect your friends you won't have any. And then you won't have a chance in any war.

DeletedUser

I am not down playing anything. Eternal Soldiers has had a very small involvement in this war, and there is nothing to be offended by. They are simply out of position to have a real role in the war and they are aware of this and I don't believe it bothers them much.

They have had one player involved in one operation in this entire war. Besides that they have launched 2-3 CS's on their own, and of those they took one city. If you pulled up a map and looked at their position relative to yours you would realize that besides a few straggler most of their players are no where near DW.

And please don't lecture me about respect, you have been doing nothing but trolling with this topic since this war started. The relationship HaP has with Excel I would call respect. This is nothing like that.

Moving on though, I will add ES and Necros into the war statistics if that is what will make you happy. Are you sure this is how you want to represent the state of this war?

DeletedUser

I am not down playing anything. Eternal Soldiers has had a very small involvement in this war, and there is nothing to be offended by. They are simply out of position to have a real role in the war and they are aware of this and I don't believe it bothers them much.

They have had one player involved in one operation in this entire war. Besides that they have launched 2-3 CS's on their own, and of those they took one city. If you pulled up a map and looked at their position relative to yours you would realize that besides a few straggler most of their players are no where near DW
You are either down-playing their role or you're out of the loop mate. I lost a city to a HaP player last week but we would have saved the city if it were not for the intervention of ES who put thousands of troops in it along with the local HaP players when we were close to breaking the siege. As Hawkesy has already pointed out. They've been involved in the fighting in more then one ocean.

And please don't lecture me about respect, you have been doing nothing but trolling with this topic since this war started. The relationship HaP has with Excel I would call respect. This is nothing like that.
As has already been pointed out to you, how can I troll my own thrend??
I have more then respect for the HaP I'm fighting and you can ask any of them was I ever rude or disrespectful once in any dealings with them. The answer will be no.
You seem a little insecure. Taking me not agreeing with your posts for disrespect. But that's what forums are for. Robust debate and the exchange of opinions and ideas. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't respect you.
Although, and it pains me to say it, if you are to keep up with the foot stamping every-time someone posts something you don't agree with you will most likely go down in my estimation.
Moving on though, I will add ES and Necros into the war statistics if that is what will make you happy. Are you sure this is how you want to represent the state of this war?
You can indeed add them both in. But lets agree on something first. Add them in from the date that Dire Wolves and HaP went to war. Don't drag out every historical conquest of an inactive. Lets keep it relevant to the war.
Agreed?

Or better yet. Lets have impartial and neutral player compile the stats so neither of if can be accused of padding the stats?

DeletedUser22931

Let's just settle this in game guys lol!
What are there, 4 of us posting?
No one really cares here...forums are dead, have been for a long time...and by the time the world wonders come around 99% of us will be gone and the rest of us will be trying to sim our way to building them...

DeletedUser

Eh true Lance, I am done posting here. Forums are always the same anyways, trolls love to troll xD

DeletedUser

Let's just settle this in game guys lol!
What are there, 4 of us posting?
No one really cares here...forums are dead, have been for a long time...and by the time the world wonders come around 99% of us will be gone and the rest of us will be trying to sim our way to building them...
LOL LanceKeith.
But what would a Heavyweight Title Bout be without the trash-talking protagonists (who actually really like and respect each other on the quiet) hyping it up in the media............ or forum.
:D

DeletedUser

Cheers to hawkesy!

Yup. When are you going to surrender? :p
LOL.
After we win this server and complete all the world wonders and wipe out any alliance not pacted or friendly with us................... not sure of the date though.. :p

Petrilo

Phrourach
Ok, you got me scared now! Can i join you? :p

Seriously though, do you have any plans on how to end war, or is it war to the end and total annihilation for the looser?