Do Top Alliances ever fight each other???

• Thread starter DeletedUser30193
  • Start date

DeletedUser30193

How funny is it to see the top alliances in this world not fight each other but instead go after all the smallest alliances they can. To me the top alliances look to avoid all cost to fight each other in a war game. I guess players don't like to be challenged anymore they like the easy road and afraid to lose troops and cities......

DeletedUser

it is the fault of premades generally. Most large premades now go into a world with preset allies. It has gone full circle now and you will find you have a far better game by becoming big from the rim and timing your challenge, than by joining core directly.

DeletedUser29152

jd i saw that comment on 9gag yesterday XD...is this a new phrase I don't know about

DeletedUser

Im honestly glad i did move out to the rim weve had far more fun

DeletedUser

The rim is the new core:p, there is plenty of fighting here.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
How funny is it to see the top alliances in this world not fight each other but instead go after all the smallest alliances they can. To me the top alliances look to avoid all cost to fight each other in a war game. I guess players don't like to be challenged anymore they like the easy road and afraid to lose troops and cities......

Now your "top" players have been rimmed - we shall move on.

DeletedUser

back at the ranch we call that "sour grapes"..do you have a name for it in the ancient greece

sour olives springs to mind since they are all sour when they are first taken off the tree

DeletedUser29152

yeah MN seriously you guys took my ghost cities and now people in attackable ban...it shows that there are cowards hiding in your alliance that will always opt for the easy city

DeletedUser

war is about results - not glory

as Sun Tzu stated - attack what is weak - avoid what is strong

Wars in this structure is about placement - if i can get positions deep in enemy territory without any resistance - and then start my attacks in their cores - that's the path i will take every time

DeletedUser29152

I am not saying that you can't take ghosts cities but when i started Grepolis and was new to this game i would take ghosts so if you want to be a noob like me carry on :p
What I'm saying is that it's more respectable to actually manage to conquer a player who gives back a fight and I would think some people in Infectious would agree since they felt PMB targeted their inactive players too much.

DeletedUser44874

yeah MN seriously you guys took my ghost cities and now people in attackable ban...it shows that there are cowards hiding in your alliance that will always opt for the easy city

any player knows that you have to take ghosts and attackable bans as fast as possible. If you're caught cheating, and are the Alliance with the cheater, that in fact shows weakness by relying on Cheaters to play the game.

DeletedUser35496

to get a bit of fun I have given up all my core cities so I can go have some fun against the dwarfs.....the core of O55 is dead

Noz The Greek

Phrourach

Cowards? Rich coming you, again I remind you of your actions on Helorus.

There was an opportunity and we took it. Their own alliance did not. What does that tell you?

DeletedUser29152

Cowards? Rich coming you, again I remind you of your actions on Helorus.

I apologized for that :p I barely remember it anyways coz I was active in Helorus being on the rim...And i just find it more respectable to not attack active cities than ghosts how can you not agree that taking a city from an active is a bigger feat than from a ghost/attack able ban city