Do Top Alliances ever fight each other???

• Thread starter DeletedUser30193
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Because the world is getting boring and almost everyone is playing right into mod nations plans.

DeletedUser37640

Looks like it according grepintel, today and yesterday were conquests back and forth.

DeletedUser17045

it is the fault of premades generally. Most large premades now go into a world with preset allies. It has gone full circle now and you will find you have a far better game by becoming big from the rim and timing your challenge, than by joining core directly.

Ewww - is this what the game has come down to? I remember when each core had 1/2 top dogs that either allied and fought against the other main alliances in the ocean or just had their own war until core domination. I remember back in the day when I rain TT in Gythium and we had rank 2 to rank 8 alliances in the world after our rank 1 spot. Now that's a core. After reading this I'm more keen to sort out my premade and rock the next suitable world. ;D

DeletedUser

Top alliances that have pacts and NAP's with each other, in order to considerate on securing their own oceans..... So what!! Each to their own!! any Half competent player has the ability to join one of those alliances and have the easy life, but you'll find, most competent players who don't join these alliance because they prefer a good fight, to be the underdog, so to speak. The way I see it, this is a war game and war is why we all play this game, not to sim and win an imaginary crown that shows others nothing about their efforts to win that crown(as some join the winning team near the end to win a crown) Rubbish!! More fun being the little guy;)

So pull yer socks up, take yer losses on the chin and quit yer moaning:pro:

DeletedUser

If that grepointel mambo jumbo thingy says I lost a city yesterday, don't believe it, totally not true. It's my evil twin trying to ruin my reputation.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
The trend of large core alliances not attacking eachother has become more and more prevalent and lasted longer and longer with each new server that comes out.

It's lame, everyone knows its lame. Unfortunately the long-term win is so important to some folks that they'll wait until we're a few months out of WW to strike a blow.

Lame. MN is lame, MIA is lame, Infectious is lame. Dwarfs have some balls.

blah, blah, blah.

DeletedUser43966

The trend of large core alliances not attacking eachother has become more and more prevalent and lasted longer and longer with each new server that comes out.

It's lame, everyone knows its lame. Unfortunately the long-term win is so important to some folks that they'll wait until we're a few months out of WW to strike a blow.

Lame. MN is lame, MIA is lame, Infectious is lame. Dwarfs have some balls.
Its just what I predited when leaving Cythera, all my allies, many of whom barely escaped rimming because I held two citys against a massive bigger force, so they could escape to ocean 44 and east away of the central core, just defected into BoF and infectious!

I never defect, but even I cant stand alone in the core, but joining MIA, just didnt feel right, even though that was the only alliance decent enough to give me a cease fire, when Eclipse(Enter Name Here) betrayed me!

I told them on that shared forum of them. The game wouldnt get any richer, for me leaving! Seams it didnt I read here!

DeletedUser

Olorin dei, I understand you have been away from action and server, but you couldn't pick more outdated post to quote here.

DeletedUser43966

Olorin dei, I understand you have been away from action and server, but you couldn't pick more outdated post to quote here.

No problem, it was around the time I left! To many easy defectors around this game, sitting around waiting for players to get inactive with players stats, it means playing a first person shooter is more fun!

I wish you well with a dull game, just looked what went around here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

"do top alliances ever fight" yes they do like MN and Infectious did for that long ...what was it 2 days before calling it truce and fighting elsewhere...6 -6 the end score

DeletedUser43966

"do top alliances ever fight" yes they do like MN and Infectious did for that long ...what was it 2 days before calling it truce and fighting elsewhere...6 -6 the end score

Its all worlds the same, shame I am no noob no more, then I didnt know that and just went warring them, lol.

Thanks for the heads up!

DeletedUser29152

my alliance actually doesn't use spies :p my intel was from the quiet conquerless days on intel between you two but i see today MN lost 2 cities to infectious