Do Top Alliances ever fight each other???

• Thread starter DeletedUser30193
  • Start date

DeletedUser34939

The trend of large core alliances not attacking eachother has become more and more prevalent and lasted longer and longer with each new server that comes out.

It's lame, everyone knows its lame. Unfortunately the long-term win is so important to some folks that they'll wait until we're a few months out of WW to strike a blow.

Lame. MN is lame, MIA is lame, Infectious is lame. Dwarfs have some balls.

DeletedUser22650

its the fault of shared dbp and the ww system ppl can sit around lending out defence for risk free bp, lay low for a year and send res around at the end, it makes the whole game boring

DeletedUser

how can you not agree that taking a city from an active is a bigger feat than from a ghost/attack able ban city
that was never a question though.

Taking ghosts, inacitves and banned players cities is all part of the game. If an alliance was to only take these cities then fair enough you have a valid arguement. But MN aren't just doing this so I have no idea what drum you are banging on

DeletedUser29152

Cookie I never said they only take those types of cities so I don't know what you're banging on about

DeletedUser

Cookie I never said they only take those types of cities so I don't know what you're banging on about

not in those exact words you werent, no. But you were implying that thats what they were doing.

DeletedUser29152

I said that there are "some" players that will opt for the easier option...I do not see how that says that all players only take ghosts/banned cities

DeletedUser

Cowards? Rich coming you, again I remind you of your actions on Helorus.

There was an opportunity and we took it. Their own alliance did not. What does that tell you?

how did you find out about that "oppurtunity" that was really good intel. the speed at which MN reacted to the whole thing was quite outstanding. i applaud you and your alliance for that it was quite unbelievable

so speaks mathchew90

DeletedUser44930

how did you find out about that "oppurtunity" that was really good intel. the speed at which MN reacted to the whole thing was quite outstanding. i applaud you and your alliance for that it was quite unbelievable

so speaks mathchew90

Ironic really, it was almost as if they knew the players were going to be banned before they were.....I mean, the CS were in the water almost the second it happened......how, well I wouldn't like to speculate, but I will leave it to peoples imagination.

DeletedUser

i know. my hat goes off to MN for this. they showed they truly mean to rule the waves and conquer cythera with there elite forms of battle strategy. it was a great victory for them. bravo to you all. i hope you all feel proud of those conquests. i can only sit here in awe of MN and there abilities. i bet they are thinking ten moves ahead like a chess player. im scared incase they come for my cities. *thinks about dismantling*

well done MN :D

DeletedUser

I always love reading these forums in every month or so. Best players always seem to be here not in the actual game ;)

Btw i know few players who like to get people banned on purpose and one of em is in MN,

DeletedUser11753

I always love reading these forums in every month or so. Best players always seem to be here not in the actual game ;)

Btw i know few players who like to get people banned on purpose and one of em is in MN,

And his name is Noz the greek. Btw ... why only one in MN ? They are few

DeletedUser

OMG it has happened again. can someone from MN please explain how they feel about this.

is there any point playing this game? the brilliance of MN and there psychic powers of sniffing out players under attackable bans is just phenomenal. where is the psychic who predicted this.

DeletedUser9465

OMG he was inactive for 3 days and not on VM!!! Really tough job to figure something was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

so robbyn since now you are here can you please tell us why MN and Infectious haven't fought in your own opinion? or will you now team up against LD (who are now the biggest threat as I predicted :D)

DeletedUser

OMG it has happened again. can someone from MN please explain how they feel about this.

is there any point playing this game? the brilliance of MN and there psychic powers of sniffing out players under attackable bans is just phenomenal. where is the psychic who predicted this.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mathchew90 again.

matty, are you trying to vomit or smthing? cuz it looks and smells like it :eek:

DeletedUser

so robbyn since now you are here can you please tell us why MN and Infectious haven't fought in your own opinion? or will you now team up against LD (who are now the biggest threat as I predicted :D)

LD being the biggest threat is a joke really i hope.
And why is it so important that MN and Infectious fight eachoter?