Downfall of the Mermaids

DeletedUser6029

True that there's no guarantee that we'll all be here in almost 2 years. Even in the new landscapes of Grepolis there is no surprise in the occasional power shift. I've seen teams that didn't deserve to win win just because they out lasted teams.

oh please...once a groupie always a groupie. Somewhere in the back halls is a group of GrepoAnon. Nod, you may as well join us :D

DeletedUser5554

Ha I thought I only got to be part of the group once I got a world win. xD

DeletedUser6029

oh no, you get to join fellow grepo hookers like myself, Daveio and alas, I even thing rooster is part of it :D

by the way, has anyone heard from dear ole jason since his alliance went butt up?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Hahaha should really start adding them all on Skype as another player. And nope no Jason here he's probably crying in the corner about how he's not #1 anymore.

DeletedUser6029

hahahaha, you could always join as simple simon...he is soooo well loved at the moment.

DeletedUser

Cant remember claiming LD is weak Nod...Another twist of words there I see.

I said "LD is untrustworthy, LD are snitches and LD are dis-loyal.." = All of which has been proven.

Our connections with ER and EGW were not the same as LD's. Under no circumstances did we ever agree on a full pact..Had we agreed on one, like you guys did, then ER would have had our full backing. And too right I was annoyed that you contacted our members behind my back and told them to conquer an EGW target. Who were you to do such a thing? Aurora business was none of your concern and since when was EGW a enemy of Aurora anyway? Like I say we had no agreed full pact with any of LD/ER or EoD at that time. Yet you had a full pact with ER and yet sidelined yourself when ER needed you most(and when it suited you). Annabelle would have continued the conflict with ER, yet LD would have stood by...Just lucky I guess that he left to join another world..

That city you talk of was an HORDE inactive, that between us we had agreed I could take the city. Yet you guys decided to take it without permission, just like you tried to take our inactives too.

I will say again;

LD the snitches
LD the dis-loyal
LD the Un-trustworthy

DeletedUser

Dude we had a shared tab between EoD, ER, LD and Au at the time that tridith and some of the other people attempted an op on EGW. It was before LD had sidelined themselves. It was an immediate pact response that happened to involve people from Au in the same ocean. Don't try and act like LD talked people into it. Some people are just willing to pitch in for their allies. Before LD sidelined themselves they bailed out ER once already, so it's not as though they were conspiring our downfall. Just wishful thinking on your part I think.

DeletedUser

Dude we had a shared tab between EoD, ER, LD and Au at the time that tridith and some of the other people attempted an op on EGW. It was before LD had sidelined themselves. It was an immediate pact response that happened to involve people from Au in the same ocean. Don't try and act like LD talked people into it. Some people are just willing to pitch in for their allies. Before LD sidelined themselves they bailed out ER once already, so it's not as though they were conspiring our downfall. Just wishful thinking on your part I think.

Yes we did share a tab and our fight was with WP and the MRA's at that time and the idea to start off with, was just a NAP between us. Like I said, had a full pact been agreed then Aurora would be on the front line with it's allies. But these things need discussion, especially when the alliances you are talking with have spies in your alliance and taking our MRA targets and internals. It needed ironing out, which I was getting to with discussions with Forseti and Mike.

LD were not conspiring your downfall at all, they were doing as they have always done(and will continue to do so) looking after their own interests. Your downfall would not have mattered to them, you are in a pact with them so they can just continue without any threats from the North. EGW or ER it dosnt matter who to LD, they can quite happily work with either, just as long as LD themselves do not become the target. They didnt help break the 2nd EGW siege on an ER target, Nod had already started friendly talks with them behind your backs. Hence why he recruited them a week later, this when Annabelle seen the new world announced in the externals.

LD would have stood by and continued to be sidelined in the ER v EGW conflict. ER could have crumbled but LD would still go on to grow(that's all that matters to LD) and maybe even pick up the pieces from the dying ER. = Some pact that was and yes its nice to know who your friends "really" are.

You are just another group falling for the LD clap trap..The pact which just allows them(LD) to keep growing until you all succumb to the Nodcrush leadership.

LD are the dis-loyal, the snitches and the un-trustworthy. = You will learn this later in the game(unless Nod leaves that is)..

While you remain in the pact with LD = they still will win this world under the LD banner... not ER or EoD..The pact is always in their interests not yours(as proven above)..You can always test the strength of your allies when you enter a conflict that could destroy you, do they stick by your side? Or play you? = LD played you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

= let's find out lol

I'm good with the way things are exploro. LD will have a of a time trying to take ER out now and everyone knows that. If that's what they want to do that's what they will try to do.

What I don't get is people crying and moaning about pact this pact that. At the end of the day it comes down to your squad. Everyone knows this we aren't that dumb. As far as I'm concerned we have always been good allies unlike your team apparently. This pact was started because people are friends across lines and we realized that our way of life was threatened by mra's. Something you seem to fail to grasp.

The game is long and things will change, if it comes down to LD "back stabbing" us or if it comes down to us merging into some sort of super power time will tell. Personally, I've been saying for a while now that things in Delos are going to get very boring very soon. What this means is probably war.... but I'm a noob, and don't know how these things play out. If that's what it comes down to I won't be on the forum talking about sneaky moves and disloyal pack mates. I'll be on here pnp'ng just like we are supposed to do. This isn't a soap opera bro, it's a war game.

DeletedUser1405

That's all the evidence you need right there, cast iron that is. :rolleyes:

Of course leaders in this game do get targeted above others members, take out the leaders and alliances fall apart apparently.

I wasn't saying this was Cast iron i was just pointing out that it came from within Mermaid walls, and yes they have history in taking down players that don't follow the line.

As for the ER and LD pact, what difference does that make to what is going on in Delos now, we work together when needed that is all people need to know, as we do with EoD.
The pact isn't going anywhere we discuss any problems as they should be. This is the benefit of having reasonable adults as leaders and not overly bossy teenagers.

DeletedUser

I wasn't saying this was Cast iron i was just pointing out that it came from within Mermaid walls, and yes they have history in taking down players that don't follow the line.

As for the ER and LD pact, what difference does that make to what is going on in Delos now, we work together when needed that is all people need to know, as we do with EoD.
The pact isn't going anywhere we discuss any problems as they should be. This is the benefit of having reasonable adults as leaders and not overly bossy teenagers.

I am sure you were implying evidence rather than hearsay.
I was implying hearsay rather than evidence.

Now... I was not going to get draw into the long running spat over 'pacts' but with all the justification going round I suspect there must be some doubt as to who does best from such things.
Clearly there is 'some' writing on the wall which 'some' people are refusing to acknowledge.

DeletedUser

This so called benefit is obviously fooling you then Mike because Nodcrush is a 19 yr old American kid. Like ive mentioned above, the pact is on LD's terms and they didnt stand side by side with ER when EGW had a second ER member under siege. = They were "sidelined"...THIS IS FACT!

LD would have sidelined themselves to the downfall of ER, yet they are your so called friends? Only Annabelle leaving to another server and EGW disbanding saved you guys because EGW were all over you lot..Even then, LD still recruited the remaining players behind your backs and without 1st asking "their friends" if this was ok.. LD sold you out and you allowed it to happen.

DeletedUser

Yes LD sidelined themselves just like I would have at the time exploro. I've talked about it with some key ld players and part of the reason they were sidelined was because egw was raping us so bad in er. I hate to say it but I would have done the same thing.

Remember that player in oh say... o44 you didn't feel like sending all your ls to break his siege? yeah kind of like that. Don't play games with our loyalties. Don't insult mikes intellegince. We would have hung you out to dry in o54 or 44 just like I did to you single handedly dora. In fact I invite you to take a key player in 54 or 44 that is er. If you do I will hang my hat. In fact take any of our players lets see what happens.

Btw tell sara I really, really like her city here in 44. Just remind her that fs are for noobs that don't understand the battle system ;)

DeletedUser

Exploro Dude respect man, maybe i can add my words of wisdom while mike goes away to check with the Nod on what his response should be lol.

Difference is dudes that mike lacks the courage to actually lead his own alliance without LD support, nod works him always been that way bro, pushes the right buttons says the right things but when push came to shove those famous workds, SIDELINED,

Exploro dudes spot on with this comment and everybody knows it, man Mike hasn't taken off his nodcrush PJ's since day one, the EGW situation highlights how Mike backed out of a confrontation because the dudes weak, yes nod no nod man, nod says "jump" mike asks "how high?", man this is the best puppet show i've seen, no self-respecting leader dude would have put up with the LD jiving with EGW, but mike didn't have the courage to do anything , cos, he knew he was history if he did. I was there dudes. Thats the trouble with puppets is,that man, however hard you try to hide them.................. you can always see the strings.

DeletedUser

Yes LD sidelined themselves just like I would have at the time exploro. I've talked about it with some key ld players and part of the reason they were sidelined was because egw was raping us so bad in er. I hate to say it but I would have done the same thing.

Remember that player in oh say... o44 you didn't feel like sending all your ls to break his siege? yeah kind of like that. Don't play games with our loyalties. Don't insult mikes intellegince. We would have hung you out to dry in o54 or 44 just like I did to you single handedly dora. In fact I invite you to take a key player in 54 or 44 that is er. If you do I will hang my hat. In fact take any of our players lets see what happens.

Btw tell sara I really, really like her city here in 44. Just remind her that fs are for noobs that don't understand the battle system ;)

This is extremely against my principles and a reason I was very thorough in any pact negotiations with ER and LD. You see a full pact should mean you stand side by side. The game isnt about winning or losing, its about respect and honour. You dont wimp out on your friends just because you think you might have a battle on your hands. And then go and recruit those very guys that were raping your friends. = I would rather get rimmed in Delos than sell out.

I once said something to Forseti..."Once I shake on a pact, I honour it".

Yet you see this is what you get when you pact with alliances ran by 19 yr old kids. They dont have any respect or honour. His snitching and naming of fellow players that felt they have gained his trust is bad enough. Anything they sign and shake hands on is worthless. LD sold out their friends, Mike allowed it to happen..

Im not sure what you mean by getting me to conquer a city in ocean 54 or what Sarah has to do with this. Yes you took my city but you didnt take my honour or respect. I will stand up to LD on my own if need be..Ive said before, if I get rimmed I get rimmed, there are other servers.

Its shocking that LD were going to stand by and watch their allies die from Delos..

DeletedUser

Apparently this is Explora's best response to losing a city to LD. :)

Way to go, blow me away with all your hot air. I sure hope global warming doesn't come to Delos because of it. :p