Downfall of the Mermaids

DeletedUser

Apparently this is Explora's best response to losing a city to LD. :)

Way to go, blow me away with all your hot air. I sure hope global warming doesn't come to Delos because of it. :p

Maciver, ive lost many cities. The point is, earning from them and the city lost has earned me its crust. 15 x enemy CS killed on my wall so far, I have a total of 24k battle points and 9 city slots all from Victory parades "only" and no gold used, or festivals...You have total 17k battle points and in a superior alliance, falling behind already I see.

No hot air here buddy..City lost today, is a city gained tomorrow.:)

DeletedUser

I have a total of 24k battle points and 9 city slots all from Victory parades "only" and no gold used, or festivals...You have total 17k battle points and in a superior alliance, falling behind already I see.

Its not a case of falling behind, it is a case of trying to catch up. I started late, and it has taken me a good while to get to where I am. If it hadn't of been for that and for missing the Double BP event, I am sure I would be at least equal, if not passed you. Also, considering that you are fighting for your life, I would expect you to have more bp's as both your offense and defense are being called into requisition.

DeletedUser5554

You've actually said LD is weak several times in the past haha. And actually you did you see the problem with sending someone else to do your work (Rhaurc) is that it's still a representation of you. Now Rhaurc agreed to the idea and seeing as how he was sent that would in fact mean that you agreed to the idea. Now knowing how it is over there I have a hunch you knew what was agreed on and you just conveniently played dumb until called upon. And no honestly one thing Anna said after Sassy was kicked was that it was a mistake.

And oh i'm sorry if I recall Annabell also said you were trying hard to recruit and have a pact yourself? Well isn't this pot calling kettle black. Once again I have to ask Dora if you're gonna make a point against LD....Please don't get caught doing the exact same thing you have a problem with. It seems like here's what really happens in your little world. If LD does something they're untrustworthy and disloyal. If AU does something "OMG guise I really don't see what the big issue is here you're all just over reacting I know what i'm doing okay?" It might be smart to just stop Exploro you haven't convinced anyone honestly it seems like you're just trying to do it to convince AU members at this point. (Pst AU members check out the screen shots! :D)

Also it's kinda funny you telling me about what EGW may or may not have done....Ya know considering I actually went and played with them for a bit in Helorus and spoke with most of them on a daily bases. Pretty sure i'd have a good idea of what may or may not have happened. But hey you clearly know everything clearly. :p

DeletedUser5554

it's true Mac actually did start late and he's been pretty good ever since. I'd rate him a few notches above considering your tactic is just to stay alive in 55 at this point Dora.

DeletedUser

You've actually said LD is weak several times in the past haha. And actually you did you see the problem with sending someone else to do your work (Rhaurc) is that it's still a representation of you. Now Rhaurc agreed to the idea and seeing as how he was sent that would in fact mean that you agreed to the idea. Now knowing how it is over there I have a hunch you knew what was agreed on and you just conveniently played dumb until called upon. And no honestly one thing Anna said after Sassy was kicked was that it was a mistake.

And oh i'm sorry if I recall Annabell also said you were trying hard to recruit and have a pact yourself? Well isn't this pot calling kettle black. Once again I have to ask Dora if you're gonna make a point against LD....Please don't get caught doing the exact same thing you have a problem with. It seems like here's what really happens in your little world. If LD does something they're untrustworthy and disloyal. If AU does something "OMG guise I really don't see what the big issue is here you're all just over reacting I know what i'm doing okay?" It might be smart to just stop Exploro you haven't convinced anyone honestly it seems like you're just trying to do it to convince AU members at this point. (Pst AU members check out the screen shots! :D)

Also it's kinda funny you telling me about what EGW may or may not have done....Ya know considering I actually went and played with them for a bit in Helorus and spoke with most of them on a daily bases. Pretty sure i'd have a good idea of what may or may not have happened. But hey you clearly know everything clearly. :p

Clutching at straws once again..I never sent Rhaurc to do any work, I do not send any alliance member out to do anything. You contacted Rhaurc through PM whilst me and GDIOM were offline. You then invited him into your skype room and decided to chat about the NAP and shared forum. Then when when GDIOM and me logged in, we found a shared tab in our forums and a message from Rhaurc saying we had a NAP with LD/ER and EoD but niothing agreed oin further than that. Both GDIOM and me then contacted you to discuss the details of the NAP and what it includes, shared ops etc,or just non aggression between the two parties. Which no agreement had been clarified with Rhaurc!

Im unsure what you are trying to twist or make sound fishy on that point.

As for Annabelle and co', he told me that he was leaving for a new server and that his members will be requiring new homes. I would add that our agreement with ER was not the same as yours, you were their closest allies(the guys Mike said he trusted most). Yet Aurora were just at the stage of trying to get Mike into a skype room to discuss a full pact. = completely different stages.

Yet even though we never had a full pact with ER (and you guys did) we still respected Mike and ER more than you, as we tried to contact them regarding recruiting any ex EGW members..AND we also then informed Chimp that he would be better suited to re-join ER...Yet none of this mattered to LD, as you guys feel you dont have to have any respect for your allies, that you can just recruit them anyway. You didnt even try to contact Mike or ER leadership, you just went ahead and recruited. = Some full pact this was...Blimey we never ever had a full pact but still felt it respectful to contact ER 1st.

I dont care that you spoke to them in Helorus, what you saying here? That you have learnt the ability to actually go onto another world and PM another player?

DeletedUser

it's true Mac actually did start late and he's been pretty good ever since. I'd rate him a few notches above considering your tactic is just to stay alive in 55 at this point Dora.

Tactic is same for everyone Nod = to grow, then when WW comes along you build them.

DeletedUser

exploro you talk of people twisting stories around, you're becoming pretty good at it yourself, a real "spin doctor"

EGW, if you remember, was formed in Mike's absence, let's not forget that. The EGW team did not leave because of Mike, he was away from the game for a short period (I think about a week, but don't quote me) when all the ER/EGW stuff went down. When Mike returned everything started to get back to normal from my recollection.

Besides, I thought this thread was about Mermaids??

DeletedUser5554

You contacted me and everyone else after the fact. Unless you did it during the CS business and we all had to attend to that. Either way you clearly never said anything after the EGW incident. You also made things very overly complicated and almost annoying. Also hinting that ER didn't belong because of its war and it losing. This was done in public and in private a few times. However lets play this out hypothetically again. If there's a standing pact between us to fight someone it's generally assumed you should be supporting each other when needed also and trying to keep other's leadership alive. Now if no terms were discussed fully at that time it's probably a very good idea to do something to help out so you stay on good terms. Of course renegotiating later would have been fine but honestly who the hell wants to negotiate with someone giving bad impressions like that and picking bad times to discuss issues? The proper time to discuss an issue wasn't when you got called on it was right away or even after the fact. It's a very poor image of yourself otherwise. Of course when we did negotiate with you we all ended up banging our heads on walls anyways because you were confusing, unreasonable, and just off topic.

But wait you tried talking to ER and EGW for agreements? Awkward... And it seems a little funny that you're making that as your first impression. "well we aren't allies yet so we'll take your arch enemies...No? Okay we'll lets make a point at how its wrong to LD" You see just because a loop hole is open doesn't mean that's its cool to do something. Now I admit it happened, though it was in good will you got me we still did it and took them in. However it paid off for ER as they all returned to them. They never got any complaints from us in fact we supported the decision wholly.

And you should care considering it's your story that's not matching up with theirs. All Anna did was trash talk Aurora when we spoke of it and said that if they were going anywhere it would of been to LD or back to ER. He also said that if he hadn't left this world he would probably have tried to work with ER himself. As again it was all Sassy's doing with the war.

DeletedUser5554

Now THAT'S a joke haha. Outside of ghost hunting you guys don't do very much. However getting free cities off you all is rather fun. And I don't think many AU members share your optimism considering most of them are saying they know its pretty much over.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now THAT'S a joke haha. Outside of ghost hunting you guys don't do very much. However getting free cities off you all is rather fun. And I don't think many AU members share your optimism considering most of them are saying they know its pretty much over.

Underestimation of your enemy is something you have always done in game and in the externals..:D

DeletedUser5554

I believe you claimed that you could hang with us in a fight once and even challenge or beat us...Guess that was a severe underestimation of our skills. And if the stats say you're getting destroyed, the ocean looks like you're getting destroyed, and even your own members say you're getting destroyed. Chances are you're getting destroyed.

And always? You suddenly know every world I've played? All I'm saying is if you're taking LD cities then a war is lucrative for you. Taking cities then basically giving them as early Christmas gifts to us isn't very lucrative and lets be honest nobody likes playing cat and mouse. I think an obvious way to show you know you can't win is only picking the easy fights...Then again that's what Aurora is in a nut shell it. It's all about picking easy fights or making fights more in their favor. Hence why you have to find other people to try to do your dirty work. (Hellfire, HORDE, and Myrmaids) and even with that list of help or attempted help you've still lost way more than you've gained. I think something that shows your true desperation is even when another leader proved to you that he'd turn on you in a heart beat to get out of Myrmaids you decided to stay in a pact. Even your own members, allies, and Myrmaids themselves all said they'd have cut the pact right then and there. I just feel bad for a clearly exhausted set of hard working players who got sucked into this on the AU side.

To any AU players reading this I have one simple message for you.

ABANDON SHIP OR ABANDON ALL HOPE

Last edited:

DeletedUser35344

Yet even though we never had a full pact with ER (and you guys did) we still respected Mike and ER more than you, as we tried to contact them regarding recruiting any ex EGW members..AND we also then informed Chimp that he would be better suited to re-join ER...Yet none of this mattered to LD, as you guys feel you dont have to have any respect for your allies, that you can just recruit them anyway. You didnt even try to contact Mike or ER leadership, you just went ahead and recruited. = Some full pact this was...Blimey we never ever had a full pact but still felt it respectful to contact ER 1st.

Fact is that LD did what was best for everyone. We would probably not have agreed at that point because we were blinded by fury. I must admit that it gave me a WTH? feeling at first, but later on I realised it was actually a very wise decision.

DeletedUser

Calm down Noddy..

WW is over 18 months away yet, that's a very long time in Delos on a slow speed world. Just sit back and relax, enjoy the interaction with fellow players and the gaming experience..It is far from over for Aurora, Myrmidons or HORDE and surely your 3 years of playing this game has taught you what it is all about? The only way we all die, is the members all get rimmed, they all quit or join another alliance. Remember Nod, playing a world is a Marathon, not a sprint.

I know you have tried your very best to destroy the pact with our allies, I know you have tried very hard to split up Aurora (and all our allies) internally but again you have not yet succeeded. The Abandon ship comment is just another statement where you are trying hard to destroy your enemy through means of messages. Again, just calm down and enjoy the game.

If the LD members are happy where they are, you have nothing to worry about. Believe me buddy if all the members of Myrmidons, HORDE and Aurora left and joined ER, LD or EoD, Delos would be over..You should be thanking us for at least trying to create a world where we can all earn BP's and grow..And to grow you need BP's and they come from troop kills from either defence or attack. Am I killing troops and earning BP's? Yes..

Will you still be saying Aurora is destroyed when I have 50+ cities to my name?

DeletedUser38098

Cant remember claiming LD is weak Nod...Another twist of words there I see.

That city you talk of was an HORDE inactive, that between us we had agreed I could take the city. Yet you guys decided to take it without permission, just like you tried to take our inactives too.
Dkchamba city: Which was WORLDS' first indication that HORDE was a mature Alliance, in fact. The arbitration in that matter was extremely difficult and involved two good friends. Nodcrush was an unknown to me then and completely uninvolved. Another example of a supposed HORDE city lost in WAR when in actuality a compromise for the good of all in Ocean55. HORDE had no interest in the city... If it had, I promise you all i would have defended it taken it myself and it would still be MINE. Just as all the others i have taken in this world regardless of how weak HORDE is in the view of some supposed powerhouses in DELOS............ (dots for nodcrush)

DeletedUser5554

Calm down Noddy..

WW is over 18 months away yet, that's a very long time in Delos on a slow speed world. Just sit back and relax, enjoy the interaction with fellow players and the gaming experience..It is far from over for Aurora, Myrmidons or HORDE and surely your 3 years of playing this game has taught you what it is all about? The only way we all die, is the members all get rimmed, they all quit or join another alliance. Remember Nod, playing a world is a Marathon, not a sprint.

I know you have tried your very best to destroy the pact with our allies, I know you have tried very hard to split up Aurora (and all our allies) internally but again you have not yet succeeded. The Abandon ship comment is just another statement where you are trying hard to destroy your enemy through means of messages. Again, just calm down and enjoy the game.

If the LD members are happy where they are, you have nothing to worry about. Believe me buddy if all the members of Myrmidons, HORDE and Aurora left and joined ER, LD or EoD, Delos would be over..You should be thanking us for at least trying to create a world where we can all earn BP's and grow..And to grow you need BP's and they come from troop kills from either defence or attack. Am I killing troops and earning BP's? Yes..

Uhhh without you really doing anything in which case Delos is already over. And you having 50 cities is a cute idea but I don't see it happening when you hand off cities so freely. Before you make the famous BP comment I wanted to thank you for the slingers you left in your city when you were clearly on (Militia enlisted and all). As for being calm i'm actually pretty chill over here and as you yourself have famously said it's a game....Granted its funny you seem to take it so seriously that rather than be straight up you try to sneak around but whateves right? To each his own. And at the rate AU is going I see some getting rimmed and others quitting. You gotta admit doing virtually nothing against an enemy and taking inactives/ghosts to survive< actually joining a good team and fighting other opponents more worth everyone's time.

And if that was my best that day I feel like it's the worst best I ever gave haha. Honestly that was really easy to put up there. I just feel like you know AU is at its worst and can't afford to do anything else but be pushed around by the big bad MRA....Afterall Wolfpack gave you a run for it. As Rhaurc said the war was pretty close to turning south up there.

Actually Thad you were pretty smart not to take that supporting that type of city from Afar is a pretty big waste of effort you could put else where. :) As for the agreement Exploro sucks to suck huh? We got there first, knew nothing of the agreement and given that HORDE wasn't our ally were not obligated to honor it, however we requested you would withdraw for negotiations on it and a sign of good faith to which you agreed and low and behold I log on to find out Forseti had to flush you out. That's some BS and once again if you had a problem say it. But saying one thing and doing another is pretty much the story of you and why Aurora is in the mess it's in.

PS taking 50 cities isn't much of an achievement when hardly any, if any even, are from any of the people you're supposed to be taking them from. Also keep in mind many players will also match or beat your size by the time that happens.

DeletedUser

I think you are a little impatient Nod and judge others far to quickly. This world is only in it's infant stages and we have along way to go yet.

Im not sure if I will get 50+ cities or not but giving away a city as a gift to good old Tryrannos isnt a loss as such. You said he was a poor player(judging others too early again), yet his timings were bang on. Shame he ran to an alliance where the leader judged him wrongly. He had a home here in Aurora, where he was respected and we never had a bad word against him. Maybe he will come back one day? Like I say its a marathon, not a sprint and there will be many more changes before WW kicks in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exploro Dude respect man, maybe i can add my words of wisdom while mike goes away to check with the Nod on what his response should be lol.

Difference is dudes that mike lacks the courage to actually lead his own alliance without LD support, nod works him always been that way bro, pushes the right buttons says the right things but when push came to shove those famous workds, SIDELINED,

Exploro dudes spot on with this comment and everybody knows it, man Mike hasn't taken off his nodcrush PJ's since day one, the EGW situation highlights how Mike backed out of a confrontation because the dudes weak, yes nod no nod man, nod says "jump" mike asks "how high?", man this is the best puppet show i've seen, no self-respecting leader dude would have put up with the LD jiving with EGW, but mike didn't have the courage to do anything , cos, he knew he was history if he did. I was there dudes. Thats the trouble with puppets is,that man, however hard you try to hide them.................. you can always see the strings.

Haha that is just funny.

I have a lot of respect for the Leader/members of both LD and ER just like they have for us... That does not mean that Nod or Mike will ever have a say with anything that goes on in (E.O.D) We all run our alliance 100% differently. Just like if i told Nod or mike what they should do. They would laugh at me. and tell me to shut my mouth. It is not my business what LD does or doesn't do. As long as they don't attack ER members i could care less what tactics they use. Same for ER i would drop that pact very quick if they attacked LD for any reason.

DeletedUser

Calm down Noddy..

I will thank you for that.