Downfall of the Mermaids

DeletedUser

As I write this I see Repent's LS burn..Fair play buddy, at least you are getting involved, Nod also lost some earlier, the core will get lively if everybody sticks around..:)

DeletedUser

And so are your Birs "yet again"

Unlike uncontested LD conquers of Au cities.

its called strategy...and its working, and you guys in LD always seem dissapointed when we dont burn our LS against a seige with a 1-2k birs in.

when you fight a larger opponent/opponents than yourselves you have to choose the battles you fight. we have broken LD seiges in the past.

Bireme are easily and quickly replaced, LS take a lot longer to build.

DeletedUser

Its called hanging your team mates out to dry.

Cant say Ive seen Au break any sieges that have engaged,but I could be mistaken.

Not if you construct the city to fit the nuke,choose the location of your cities strategically and have the know how and the time,you can nuke 250 LSs in 3 - 5 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Generally,unless a members says hes prepared to cut his losses to save our LSs and use the slot elsewhere,or the player is too inactive to give sufficient notice and details of the conquest,we will send all we can to break the siege,regardless of the Bir count.

In this case,WF is neither of those.

DeletedUser

And the siege is broken,CS has been sunk.
Yet another victory for LD!

Face-Poop-Rub

DeletedUser

And the siege is broken,CS has been sunk.
Yet another victory for LD!

Face-Poop-Rub

not really lol, how much LS did your guys burn about 1.5k to save a 3k city AHHAHAHAHA the jokes on you because we already conquered wonderfishs 2 10K cities. and its only brought more attaention to nike2003 and ingloriousB because they are using more gold than creghan and donKiller(LOL).

and talking about rubbing poo in face, what about all 3 of those CSs that were sent to me, i was online this time and they were all sniped, and the Clearing waves were a complete joke. in one of them i missed a snipe by a few seconds which was good because then my birs killed some 60FTS that were naked and had 4 erinyes among other offense, all drowned. face-poo-rub

and what about LD sniping there own CS last night, vonhacklebar i think. we were all ROFL at that haha. sending support before a CS is sent lololol whos ingenius idea was that lol

DeletedUser

What you dont seem to realize is that propberbly only about a quarter of the LSs that we have.

We churned out the BPs,I for one got another slot out of it.

So who is the joke on?

Nandil did the same thing with his half hour CS float,but left over a 3 minute window before his support landed.

Pot-Kettle-Black

Edit:You do deserve credit for your snipes,but you wont get it from me.

DeletedUser5554

1.5k is a quarter? Lol I know a guy that almost nobody pays attention to who has about half of that and enough birs to hold a siege himself even if AU went all out and he's not even top 5 of our alliance...As for AU while I admire the confidence do bear in mind we learned a few valuable things about the conqueror today and that as you guys so proudly boast when you fight us that we're much larger. 1.5k LS to us is closer to losing a significant amount to you. At this point I know several LD players who can match Creghan's count.

Also wait you just got mad at us for not defending cities? Then you make fun of us for defending cities? Mathchew we've taken several of your larger cities did it stop you or your alliance from trying? Hopefully not. Also where are you when it all hits the fan Matty boy? It seems like Exploro is the only one who tries to defend anything when LD regains the upper hand for a few weeks. Not good to be a fair weather soldier now is it?

DeletedUser

LOL,I stand corrected.

Didint do the math,just threw it out there.

DeletedUser

215 ls = all?

it's ok ld I know you guys have bigger fish to fry :p

DeletedUser

Its not a case of refusing to break the siege. Yet it all depends on how far into the siege and how much support is holding the siege. Of course we will try and break it, if its possible but we have to be sensible. We have around 30 active members in the core and these members will all be on different time zones, meaning the chance of them all being online at the same time is very small. A 3k bireme wall would be difficult and very expensive for us to break at this stage in the game. So the leaders would have to access the situation and ask the question if the sacrifice for all our member's LS just to retain one member's city is worth it. Especially when finding a replacement city in Delos is easily found and is far cheaper.

Dont forget these cities are troop less and the wall may be quashed. So is sending 1000's of LS to their grave a sensible choice? When you can pick a same size city using just a few units. The only thing to really take into consideration is location. Is it on a potential WW island etc? But with 18 months to go minimum before WW kicks in, I dont think this really matters at the moment..

DeletedUser

We have around 30 active members in the core and these members will all be on different time zones, meaning the chance of them all being online at the same time is very small. A 3k bireme wall would be difficult and very expensive for us to break at this stage in the game.

Ocean 55

LD = 185 cities

Au = 105 cities

Horde = 70 cities

10 city differential,and you claim that you dont have the numbers or the activity to muster enough LSs to break a siege.

DeletedUser

Ocean 55

LD = 185 cities

Au = 105 cities

Horde = 70 cities

10 city differential,and you claim that you dont have the numbers or the activity to muster enough LSs to break a siege.

I love you too..:cool:

DeletedUser

I love you too..:cool:

Im starting to think you play for the other team.

It shouldnt take you long to build up around 100-120 biremes in a city. And if we have 20 members doing this, we can get 2k biremes for a snipe/conquest and it will put us ahead in the conflict.

Any questions just PM me..

Love you all, Exploro

DeletedUser38098

HORDE is not in a WAR with Lacking Diplomacy. We are at WAR with EoD. I do not see any of there numbers in this recent calculation. Recently EoD went crying to ER to help them cause HORDE was in the process of taking down a large ACTIVE EoD member, ER did indeed come to the aid of EoD to no avail...... (dots to bother those who complain).....(more dots)..... I think someone has the numbers completely screwed up. I know for some of you more than 3 variables in an equation is complex and you may have failed that part of math.... But please lets try to be honest.

DeletedUser38098

LOL,your so naive!

O look a big word from some one who is not my friend. How do you stand talking to those against HORDE they seem unable to even know what a word like Naive means. Is that really the best you can do? A single sentence. You must of used up all your brain power finding that word. Still no comment on EoD and ER when doing your numbers....maybe you can only write and read one sentence at a time.

DeletedUser

LOL,your obviously retarded too.

Either that or your 12 years old.

I am forever degraded by your superior intellect.

.................................................................................................................................................

DeletedUser

off the forums or mass mail? I cant remember, nor do I care. I play with trust, and members that join Aurora I trust them to be a part of our team. The rest is down to them.

I still love you baby...:)