Dragon Head Battle Stats

DeletedUser

Remember god61 wants our alliance to burn, anything to catch that community spotlight. And don't worry about when or what Phenomen is up to. Nobody is just going to hand you some BP for nothing....btw 40 hour conquests fail.

DeletedUser

No problem =D I'm here most of the day for GREAT advice! I just keep my head a little lower to avoid the unnecessary gloating.

DeletedUser

Another 2 bite the dust...

6-0 for ML.

Seems Phenomen are starting to give some fight back. A conquest attempt against one of our players was made, haven't heard the end result but I doubt it was successful after hearing of the amount of biremes that was going to be stacked in there just before the CS landed. Hopefully this is the start of a retaliation, after all, ML membership only had two days notice of who to attack, and now it's been over three days for Phenomen membership.

DeletedUser

I've been knowing longer ;)

Haha yeah They have started to retaliate

Already a cs attempt on my city :D

DeletedUser

Yes and we also know almost all frontline cities are stocked with Bi's. Seriously Cliff has to have over half of DJ's Biremes...

DeletedUser345

In 5 hours you can add a Pheno 1 - 0 S.E.S.

They haven't even bothered counter-atacking the conquest.

DeletedUser8362

SES isnt apart of the dragon Heads or apart of the stats being shown on this page so they wont be added here.

DeletedUser345

Oh right dissapointing :(

i have to say the lack of effort they have shown toawrds me...

DeletedUser

Yes and we also know almost all frontline cities are stocked with Bi's. Seriously Cliff has to have over half of DJ's Biremes...

To my knowledge DJ haven't sent a single bireme to ML yet, we will be talking to them mainly in oceans closer to them and when ML can't cover it. The biremes you are facing are just from a few ML players..

DeletedUser

Look, you and your pompous attitude is really get annoying, eGOD. It's one thing to know an attack is coming, and then prepare. But you expect us to be ready to defend without a moment's notice AND launch attacks? War needs planning, airhead. Someday, someone's gonna pop your bubble.

DeletedUser

Look, you and your pompous attitude is really get annoying, eGOD. It's one thing to know an attack is coming, and then prepare. But you expect us to be ready to defend without a moment's notice AND launch attacks? War needs planning, airhead. Someday, someone's gonna pop your bubble.

Yeah I do, it ain't hard. In the last hour I just organised a counter operation and an operation. I've done my part, now my members in the area fill in the gaps and get to work. It will take no time at all. I don't know how you guys do it in Phenomen but in ML things get done at that pace. Not saying it's fast, just thought it was the norm :/

DeletedUser

I'd also like to add I'm not saying your attacks on cliffkuo have been bad at all. They were decent, just guess I expected more from the number one alliance and one that outnumbers us 10 to 1 in the ocean you are attacking.