Dragon Head Battle Stats

DeletedUser8362

i believe phenomen have taken a city off of VP recently, no?

DeletedUser

Stats updated. Phenomen have lost 29 cities from Dragon Heads alone without any reply. The break down is ML 15, PoC 9, VP 5.

im guessing they havent replied because they have been fighting SES :p

DeletedUser8362

they have replied.... today they put a city in seige, with 70+ incoming supports

DeletedUser

they have replied.... today they put a city in seige, with 70+ incoming supports

Much more than that now. If it's anything like their last conquest on this player they have mass mailed the alliance to send support.

DeletedUser

POC 11 phenomen 0. I would like to ask pheno players please don't go in VM.If you all go in VM it is going to be very hard for us to keep up with Molon Labe.Thank you;)

DeletedUser

POC 11 phenomen 0. I would like to ask pheno players please don't go in VM.If you all go in VM it is going to be very hard for us to keep up with Molon Labe.Thank you;)

Hehe we have the same problem in some of our battle fronts :p

DeletedUser

Phenomen have only been putting up a fight to defend. Only recently they started targeting a front line player whom they can get a CS in a few of his cities in only an hour. Hard to defend..

Recently there was a big battle for Phenomen's first city against ML, 1000's lost on both sides and they only got it due to a noob who has since been taken care of with ML.

DeletedUser

Updated stats.

ML is still in lead with 19 conquests, followed by PoC's 14

DeletedUser

Oooo it might be like one of those bike sprint races...whoever is second has the advantage...cause we might spring a quick dash of conquests near the finish line!

Lugosi

Strategos
Oooo it might be like one of those bike sprint races...whoever is second has the advantage...cause we might spring a quick dash of conquests near the finish line!

you may have a potential advantage, but the underdogs of Pheno will win the race :) anyway the race is only just begun unless PoC's energy is running out and they've misjudged the distance :eek:

DeletedUser

It's funny how it's always the weak ones who are so over confident. JTin you are the prabha of Phenomen.

Phenomen are at a net loss of 39 cities so far while ML is a net gain of 19, PoC a gain of 14 and VP 6. That means to even get on par with ML's stats, the current leader, you would need to take 58 cities. And that's only if ML were to stop taking anymore Phenomen cities, which we won't :p

DeletedUser

It's funny how it's always the weak ones who are so over confident. JTin you are the prabha of Phenomen.

Hey I've gotten much better lol. I can hold my weight in players my size very easily :p