Easter 2014 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Easter is almost upon us and we've got a nifty ingame event for you all. Read up on it here and feel free to discuss the event in this thread.

DeletedUser22650

nooooo....just as nysa started the rankings all get totally destroyed again, i do hate these sub games taking over for the month :(

DeletedUser

So do we get rewards like the last halloween events? I would greatly appreciate having my cities overflowing with harpies and horsemen again!

DeletedUser

So with the rewards, where on the scale do they come? Are they at the level of island quests, say 1 horse every hour, or more like halloween, where it was 30+ an hour?

I'm just trying to judge the impact it could have on a game whilst the events on...

DeletedUser42857

By the looks of it, the reward will be randomly from 1 of 5 anyway, so they can control it better.

halloween was crazy because everyone knew every recipe and just built nukes, this time round, even knowing how to make the specific egg, doesnt mean you will get the reward you want.

DeletedUser

Halloween coupled with morale was hilarious - at the time I was fighting 300K players whilst I was 40k in size, all thanks to that event! In a way, I'm glad it shouldn't affect things as adversely, to be honest it really was quite dangerous. Will there be any long term spells, like Tyche's celebration of joy?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well they did mention special rewards that are only available during rare occasions so maybe we'll see some nice long term spells.

DeletedUser31385

Remember the culture level award can only be gained once.

DeletedUser23986

on wiki page, one of rewards showed coins of wisdom/war. So will the awards be dif for worlds?

DeletedUser

What time will the easter event start i keep refreshing my game hoping now that it is exactly 14/4/14 that it will be out LOL