Easter 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I have a list of what "feed" elements and their combinations and the awards from those components and the whole thing in gaming terms is a " shoot".

I enjoyed throwing my computer across the room because yet again I never got what I wanted - pop increase!

However on the plus side the actual awards themselves were well thought out - their distribution by pot luck on a choice of one of 5 things for a set of three "feeds" - badly thought out - when your only after one particular thing.
With no guarantee if you fed the Hen those same things five times you'd get what you wanted - I tried it - got a lot of Horsemen though!

DeletedUser

ok I think most of the players who play this game regularly have probably got the top prize after reaching the
40 eggs mark. Can I ask that the game makers give one at 60 too :)
Surely its not too much to ask for so that the interest is kept up

DeletedUser

yep I have like 58 or so right now, and not spent a drop of gold on it (maybe bought one honey idr)

DeletedUser

I suggest you kill enemies to gain bp for culture points, just giving culture levels away for nothing is rather pointless.

DeletedUser22650

lol'd hard at this bit, we know they destroy balance but get buying ingredients because we didnt cash in enough money for this free bonus event :/

On April 29th at 8.00 a.m. (UTC+2) we will also replace some rewards with more powerful rewards for the last few moments of the event. You can now also gather Tyche's Wood Boost, Tyche's Stone Boost, Tyche's Silver Boost, Tyche's Defense Boost, Tyche's Attack Boost, Harpy Reinforcement, Erinyes Reinforcement, and Heightened Senses. These rewards we did not implement at the start of the event since a few of them were too critical for the game's balance. But you now have the chance to get some of them during the remaining hours!

DeletedUser30490

forget everything i said XD
got tyches harpy reinforcements loving it atm!!!:D

DeletedUser

Way to go inno... have us waste time on getting useless awards for 14 days and only bring the good stuff for the last 2... some strategy you have there..

On a bright side nothing but awesome rewards today so I guess better later than never.

DeletedUser42857

The people who have been stashing their ingredients for 10 days will be happy.:D

And yeh, there should be something for 60 eggs, maybe if its only an king of easter award or something useless like that. Or maybe 100 gold for getting every available egg over the course of the event, or a fill selected town resources to the brim or something. nothing game changing, but a reward for those who log on for every one of the 14 days

DeletedUser46853

They said there gonna use better rewards tomorrow so you can get harpies :)

DeletedUser

Done

Order of ingredients is not important but you can repeat ingredients. There are 35 possible combinations

Combinations:
bread,bread,honey,Blue
corn,bread,honey,Blue
bread,honey,honey,Blue
honey,honey,honey,Blue
worms,worms,honey,Blue
grass,honey,honey, Blue

worms,bread,bread,Gold
worms,bread,honey,Gold
bread,bread,bread,Gold
corn,honey,honey,Gold
worms,honey,honey,Gold
corn,worms,bread,Gold

grass,bread,bread,Silver
grass,bread,honey,Silver
corn,corn,worms ,Silver
corn,corn,honey ,Silver
worms,worms,bread ,Silver
corn,worms,honey,Silver
corn,bread,bread, Silver

corn,corn,bread,Bronze
grass,corn,worms ,Bronze
grass,corn,honey,Bronze
corn,worms,worms,Bronze
grass,worms,bread ,Bronze
grass,worms,honey,Bronze
worms,worms,worms ,Bronze

corn,corn,corn,White
grass,corn,corn ,White
grass,corn,bread,White
grass,grass,grass,White
grass,grass,corn,White
grass,grass,worms,White
grass,grass,bread,White
grass,grass,honey ,White
grass,worms,worms,White

grass,honey,honey,Blue
I just used a grass and 2 honeys and got a silver egg...

DeletedUser46850

As a brand new player, (yes i'm a noob with 3 cities now), i thought the event was OK. Got lots of good stuff for starting out and even a pop growth.

The problem with any of these events on any game is trying to make something that all levels would like. I can see how the veterans would look down at some of these rewards but you have to look at it this way, You are getting something for nothing.