Empire of death

• Thread starter wolverinewildman
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Any other players who wish to Crush (E.O.D) please post your user-name here:

DeletedUser

Any players who want their dbp to overtake their abp post here.
I doing it right :p ?

DeletedUser37666

lol If any one wants someone to demolish go for (18) Wordbearers, poor defence. Their best person has 12 LS

DeletedUser

Dear god a HORDE member attacked one of us it has taken them over (2) months since the last attack. I think that are trying to get thad some respect. With weak attacks like this, (E.o.D) will have to wait and see if they have the capability to Rm just (1) of our members.

[report]1c31ddf202ca9149f4f7881c935d5b39[/report]

[report]9e2fd1ffc71058892c97880ba61b47ec[/report]

DeletedUser38098

Dear god a HORDE member attacked one of us it has taken them over (2) months since the last attack. I think that are trying to get thad some respect. With weak attacks like this, (E.o.D) will have to wait and see if they have the capability to Rm just (1) of our members.

[report]1c31ddf202ca9149f4f7881c935d5b39[/report]

[report]9e2fd1ffc71058892c97880ba61b47ec[/report]
LOL.... Dear GoD if you are answering prayerss could i get another wall....EoD CS are all over this one and its puts great shame on Deboy and trigger who are such great friends. They never tell their members about their defeats you see. I wouldnt want anybody finding out they happen often.

DeletedUser

What your call defeats we call diversions. If you think 400+ Light Ships between (3) players is a lot you haven't seen nothing yet. Hell i have 580+ Light ships as we speak. I know Trigger and others have more than me... So please don't get this twisted we could Clear your 1000 Bir-wall if we really wanted to. We are more than happy to keep your Bir/Troops in one spot. While we are attacking your members at will. The only player we have not attacked so far this new year is a Couple of your new recruits and Richie, Still hoping he will join us but that might be wishful thinking I like his style.. I think he likes the challenge of being against us. Richie knows we are a much better alliance and our timing is on point. If your Core was in O56 you would see just how powerful we really are. Since you are in LD's Ocean we are trying no to take their food it could get messy. So we will keep clearing and Farming your members while you believe that you guys are winning this war. Might not want to look south for to long. LD is always hungry and it is only a matter of time before they start the Push south to Claim the cities near the our battle line.

DeletedUser

Also we post all reports Good, Bad and indifferent. It is important to share all Intel with our members. Now that you don't have a Spy in our ranks you guys are far to scared to send a Colony Ship our way. You know that it will hit a Brick wall or be sniped.

DeletedUser38098

tip of the day for EoD

You ought to give some of those LS to Urnext. Good news he has plenty of room in his City to build them now. You guys wouldnt know where our briemes were if we supported your cities with them.

DeletedUser

We thought he should be able to take that city with the troops that were available. Error on our part not the first time won't be the last. Since it failed we will bring in the full team against a target of Urnext choosing. If it fails again then we will have an Alliance wide Op against another one or HORDE active members cities, That is not stacked of course and if Moral permits.

DeletedUser

EoD are the best alliance in delos(well in my opinion) and they are in a bad position on the map with no easy food save internals and in-actives. also EoD are basically fighting DI alone and have also got a threat from Horde if you think they are c**p then i suggest you rethink what you previously thought.
dimi

DeletedUser

lol, fighting DI alone? Where is LD and ER in that mix? We're not just sitting on our hands up here..... :)