Empyrean - (Next Revolt World)

DeletedUser

Hi I used to play this a few years ago under a different name, looking to start a fresh on a revolt server. Little about me, I never get into the top 100 pop leaderboard but you can find me in the top 20 ABP leaderboard for sure :D

DeletedUser

Hi I used to play this a few years ago under a different name, looking to start a fresh on a revolt server. Little about me, I never get into the top 100 pop leaderboard but you can find me in the top 20 ABP leaderboard for sure :D
You must fill the application :)

DeletedUser20217

Ive sent a skype to Bio... S.H

Can you give me info on what your alliance is like or about? Are you more a dictatorship? Just like to know what Im letting myself in for lol

DeletedUser

Can you give me info on what your alliance is like or about? Are you more a dictatorship? Just like to know what Im letting myself in for lol

We are looking for teamwork player's that are willing to support there members in any cost... I'm a teamwork player that always put the council first. :)

DeletedUser40768

A bunch of crazy kids who like fighting and killing stuff :D We're an anarchy 8)

Ok maybe you shouldn't listen to me for info lol

DeletedUser20217

A bunch of crazy kids who like fighting and killing stuff :D We're an anarchy 8)

Ok maybe you shouldn't listen to me for info lol

Killing things is my middle name, and upsetting people aswell by doing it... either way, Ill be making someones life a misery haha:cool:

DeletedUser

is Biohazardous1 called biohazard15 in other worlds? if so I will join and give you my info.He is a old friend.

DeletedUser46838

I'm back on this forum for a bit... I wanna join, sne you a PM lol

DeletedUser17513

i am sorry but no, they are not the same person, our bio is female lol

for all those watching this premade list is outdated as we have a lot of grepo veterans and world winners on standby list waiting for exact new world stats, once they release the stats we will update the list.