Empyrean - (Next Revolt World)

DeletedUser

we only have one and only Bio :cool:

Look I'm just an average player.
Making an alliance is one thing, controlling it is another. From my experience (played on and off since 2012), large players tend to leave if their is no respect for the alliance. They will use it as a stepping stone. Any good alliance knows that the core leaders have to be strong on their own, take Mungus and The Syndicate for example. A large player leaving can affect the morale of lower ranked players, especially in times of war. Betrayal is really common. A good way to keep order is having a heavy hitter, someone who is always in the top 10 ABP rankings.

Anyways if the server is a favorable 2x speed revolt, I plan to join late with my personal defender. All in all, I expect a low member count, high average and in the top 3 position for ABP from you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

@Qeen why are we talking about it at all?

most players that are in the premade were recruited by Sir Hardly and Biohazardous, while my part of premade is kept hidden until new world stats are confirmed, and trust me when i say that your example was bad and we have a great crew of hard core fighters for this new world, i am simply keeping things to the minimum, less others know the better, i am actually considering to stop recruiting my friends for the new world as we have so much of great players.

@Jamez can't you take that over pm? i don't see any interested about pokemon that died a while back.

DeletedUser48555

Anyways if the server is a favorable 2x speed revolt, I plan to join late with my personal defender. All in all, I expect a low member count, high average and in the top 3 position for ABP from you guys.

So you will just disregard direction from the leaders and join whenever you want but still want to be in their alliance?

If you are a good player caring so much about the well-being of the alliance and its internal peace, you would have known that discussing negative outcomes in public can be only damaging to the alliance. So please take it to PM or skype. I am sure those founders will address all of your concerns

DeletedUser

So you will just disregard direction from the leaders and join whenever you want but still want to be in their alliance?

If you are a good player caring so much about the well-being of the alliance and its internal peace, you would have known that discussing negative outcomes in public can be only damaging to the alliance. So please take it to PM or skype. I am sure those founders will address all of your concerns

Hey man, no need get your jimmies rustled. They will be giving out joining links anyways lol. Also, the reason for me starting late is to avoid the center and the front lines. I also want to see if this alliance holds itself together and only ABP stats will prove that to me. Dead weight and bad averages are things I don't approve of and it makes a difference in deciding whether an alliance will Swim, Float or Sink.

Oh and that -Rep hurt and I plan to repay you when I come looking for a third city.

DeletedUser48555

so you want to see good average ABP stats, but you are avoiding the frontlines??? hmm...

DeletedUser

Yes. Starting further away gives me the tactical advantage of time. It also enables me to make my own core with no resistance. Although I love attacking, defending is fun also. I always set up trip wires in every player bordering an enemy alliance. It gives time to plan and set up their defenses. Starting behind them gives me a better chance of sniping CS ships. If it was speed 1, I wound't bother with this.

DeletedUser48423

What makes a great alliance to you?: Dedication, Trust, Working Together, and Never Giving up when it gets hard.
Do you have and use Skype?: yes aaron394860
Ingame Name? biohazard15
Do you have any Grepo skills you are particularly proud of and feel the alliance could benefit from? Good at gaining BP, Love Defending also
Do you have a personal goal you are looking to achieve in Grepolis? Been out for a little just want to get back in another world and eat up some players.
Are you willing to learn and teach players new things?
Yes been former founders and leaders of some great alliances.
Byllis:
Spartan Legion
Order of Prometheus
Sinope:
Knights of Prometheus
Emporian:
The Brotherhood(Had to leave due to family emergency)

DeletedUser

You didn't need to apply mate. I would accept in anyway's lol :D