Empyrean - (Next Revolt World)

DeletedUser

We hope speed 1 cq...
With Morale

haha, I don't think so..
I want speed 3 revolt

DeletedUser

hmm, why we dont have a new world in this end of January? In Q&A I quoted that it will be...

DeletedUser

Hmm, we are not sure but has we heard that a new server will be announced after Grepolis updates the new version. :)

DeletedUser48555

considering that most of the very few people on this forum want fast revolt, inno should be nice for once and give us fast revolt..

DeletedUser

i love the keenness (and the slagging of me asking for a few player Bios- jason being the only one i know)..first of all the next world could be revolt but more likely CQ..second you don't know what speed so well done there -half your players may drop out if its speed 3 or 1..and third you have no idea of alliance cap - if its 40 are you going to be 1 alliance and several academies- do you have a start direction..all info players want to know before committing ..so criticise all you want but i can't see this getting off the ground unless you can a provide the info real players want to know before committing - thats all.

DeletedUser

i love the keenness (and the slagging of me asking for a few player Bios- jason being the only one i know)..first of all the next world could be revolt but more likely CQ..second you don't know what speed so well done there -half your players may drop out if its speed 3 or 1..and third you have no idea of alliance cap - if its 40 are you going to be 1 alliance and several academies- do you have a start direction..all info players want to know before committing ..so criticise all you want but i can't see this getting off the ground unless you can a provide the info real players want to know before committing - thats all.
We have it all in control. Has you see this alliance has planned everything before the world starts so please don't waste our time :)

Last edited by a moderator: