En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40768

The forums are dead anyways, anyone who stood up to the hammer got banned permanently.

^Let me edit that for you:

Anyone who stood in the way of the hammer got annihilated permanently :p

I might consider joining En 81 for a while, depending on when it gets released.

DeletedUser

World Eubea was released last year on December 13th, BP just ended and then peactime began... so don't take the soon-to-be-here peacetime as a sign of anything, it doesnt matter.

Exactly what I was saying. I'm trying to draw opinions away from the peacetime and to the fact the rebalance might be the reason.

DeletedUser31385

Yes, I agree that rebalancing might be why they are waiting.

DeletedUser

New server needs to be 3/3 no moral conquest. Those settings are the best and most desired. Why is it when we could all vote on the settings those are the settings that won? Because that is what the people want. Inno you will make money giving the players what they want so go ahead and do this already. Im tired of simming in cyth.

DeletedUser28974

New server needs to be 3/3 no moral conquest. Those settings are the best and most desired. Why is it when we could all vote on the settings those are the settings that won? Because that is what the people want. Inno you will make money giving the players what they want so go ahead and do this already. Im tired of simming in cyth.
I agree +1 and some rep

DeletedUser32250

Yes yes yes yes and yes

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
No way it's going to be speed 1 revolt :p

Not my favourite settings but better than any conquest IMO... Personally want speed 2 revolt. I have a feeling it will be a speed 1 world though, as everyone will be flocking to the new world and speed 1 can fit more players in.

DeletedUser31822

Does anybody REALLY knows what is going on?
3 months WITHOUT new server??? Is this some kind of (bad) joke or we should start looking for another game?

DeletedUser

Does anybody REALLY knows what is going on?
3 months WITHOUT new server??? Is this some kind of (bad) joke or we should start looking for another game?
Grepo wants to create a "legends server" with all the badass players flocking to one server at a time and creating a total blood-bath.

DeletedUser22940

Guys, this is getting rediculous.
Please go speak with the Germans and get us an answer.

DeletedUser5832

As I stated earlier in this thread, I have already passed on your feedback.

DeletedUser29066

As I stated earlier in this thread, I have already passed on your feedback.

Feedback? There is only one language these Germans understand, only one type of feedback that will gain their cooperation ..

beer-and-sausages.jpg

DeletedUser22940

And what, exactly do you hope to accomplish by speaking to the Germans?

View attachment 10833

LOL, good point.

Just saying, some customer service would be nice here.
No offense Richard, but you are hired as a community manager. You should be hammering them for an answer on this. More so than the pending changes, ignoring this thread will actually lose you paying customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.