En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33530

No real American would ever make this statement.
Why'd you underline the n in american?

Also you are right no real American would make that statement. Want to know why. Cause the real Americans were too busy running away from all those God damn Europeans trying to kill them.

DeletedUser25746

Why'd you underline the n in american?

Also you are right no real American would make that statement. Want to know why. Cause the real Americans were too busy running away from all those God damn Europeans trying to kill them.

I underlined it so you would use it. Unlike your first statement, glad it worked.

DeletedUser33530

Appears so. Just like you are the non mod who has to be the rule reminder.

I like the comparison of me being the guy in the car who always points out when you're speeding and a cop is nearby.
Oh and while we are on the topic it's actually against the rules to correct my grammar and or spelling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh and while we are on the topic it's actually against the rules to correct my grammar and or spelling.

Not correcting anything. Just confirming it is not to standards. Will leave it for your English teacher to do the corrections.

DeletedUser33530

Not correcting anything. Just confirming it is not to standards.
you basically defined correcting.
Besides that though if you want to get technical the rule is It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. In saying that I was not up to standards you were rebuking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Hey guys, if any of you are thinking about joining the .US servers, I have already joined the newest world, US42 (Sparta). I have set up an alliance and I am in Ocean 54. I am going by the name "Nakierza" and my alliance name is "Laughing Coffin". If you want to join me, just message me here or on the US42 world.

Zarun-

Strategos
How is sparta dead when it's not even out of BP yet? lol

Alliances look pretty interesting. It'll be an entertaining server as long as the upcoming EN world is delayed.

DeletedUser25746

I like the comparison of me being the guy in the car who always points out when you're speeding and a cop is nearby.

Correcting grammar is against the rules because it starts fights and causes spam. On this point your rules corrections tend to do same thing, not sure why they are allowed.
Also technically I never really critisized your grammar or spelling. If you didn't ask you would have never known.

DeletedUser33530

Correcting grammar is against the rules because it starts fights and causes spam. On this point your rules corrections tend to do same thing, not sure why they are allowed.
thats really not why it's a rule but even if it was me pointing out that someone broke a rule is something I have done for a while and it has started a fight once. Me telling someone they broke a rule should be viewed as helpful or you could just completely ignore it. If it was something that was starting a lot fights the mods would have shut me up years ago. Either way one is against the rules and one is not, deal with it.
Also technically I never really critisized your grammar or spelling. If you didn't ask you would have never known.
you technically rebuked it, there is a difference. Also using "if you didn't know about it wouldn't be a problem" is not a good argument for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.