En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47690

hey enga
wer already setting up a crew, we'd be more then happy to u have u m8 :)

DeletedUser46838

Personally this is how I divide the game speed:

Game Speed 1: If you don't have much time, play speed 1. Also if you don't like "gold spammers" speed one is the way to go. The rim is usually bigger and you can sim on the rim with little to no problems. Also it helps beginners because if a "experienced" player loses his entire/most of his army, it would take days for him to rebuild.

Game Speed 2: For people that have a life but have enough time to dedicate to this game. World is medium speed and there are less inactive player (ratio of active to inactive)

Game speed 3: if you have no life! have tons of time dedicated to this game and you are extremely active! join here. You can make a nuke every few hours and it's really competitive

DeletedUser31385

True statement. I am active throughout the day so predicting when I will be on is impossible.

DeletedUser

I like all speeds, but by far my favorite is speed 2.
Right now I am playing a speed 3, Rhethymnhos on the US.

DeletedUser

cythera is almost done, last cq world is ultra boring with its speed so again we want cq 3 :)
Ultra boring after you were on the losing side, screwed over your whole team by going MIA and being a huge dramaqueen in general maybe.

DeletedUser

I only come on the forums for the new world...when is it coming?

DeletedUser41715

cq3 sounds great. i am planning to be with the winning side this time

DeletedUser

Chances and plans are totally different concepts and don't have to correlate... I'll go, I'm getting pedantic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.