En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can someone say on this forum when a new world is released, I live in America so it's still 15:23:41 here.

DeletedUser13136

It is taking too long. Why they did not announce it yet the opening of this new world?

DeletedUser42857

To be honest, the problems weve had today in worlds (en70 crashed multiple times, slow all day, en80 same problem, and for a while most of en grepo was down), constant hourglasses, people not being able to logon, its probably just as well they havnt launched a new server.

the hamsters would die.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah Nysa and Beta have been then same

Maybe Inno is broke and selling servers to pay their creditors. They probably had to fire the guy who presses the 'new world' button..... now i think about it, it all starts to make sense :)

DeletedUser39502

To be honest, the problems weve had today in worlds (en70 crashed multiple times, slow all day, en80 same problem, and for a while most of en grepo was down), constant hourglasses, people not being able to logon, its probably just as well they havnt launched a new server.

the hamsters would die.

Hmm, there have been problems with the mobile app but is that specific to the EN server? I can't even see my own outgoing attacks sometimes in my mobile. So we are thinking issues like these may delay the opening of the next world eh? Might have some merit...

DeletedUser42857

Hmm, there have been problems with the mobile app but is that specific to the EN server? I can't even see my own outgoing attacks sometimes in my mobile. So we are thinking issues like these may delay the opening of the next world eh? Might have some merit...

Pretty much all EN servers have been down at some point today.

its varied from really slow, to constant hour glass to unable to load, right through to full 502 nginx server unavailable error

I dont think thats the reason for world delay, but it doesnt bode overly well considering how much demand there is for the next world. :D

DeletedUser

But don't you think Innogames would have some urgency to get a new world out. I mean, I like the anticipation and activity that's happening because of the wait, but why wouldn't they tell people how long it's gonna take for a new world.

DeletedUser

I think there is a fine balance between building anticipation and driving people off

Doesnt feel like building anticipation to me, but hey lets see. We could speculate until the cows come home, or the new sever comes

DeletedUser

We kinda knew it was sinope based on the support page having it since ages

DeletedUser42857

According to german forums the downtime was as a result of targetted DDOS attacks, not inno's fault so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.