Votes: 117 52.5%
  • Morale Inactive

Votes: 152 68.2%
  • Morale Active

Votes: 68 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

now were voting for settings.. this is a horrible idea. now we're never going to get good old school conquest settings ever again. all these noob's today like these revolt worlds with high speeds.

epic fail here. :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

now were voting for settings.. this is a horrible idea. now we're never going to get good old school conquest settings ever again. all these noob's today like these revolt worlds with high speeds.

No, we will. It will happen. We will get a low cap, high speed world when we want one I think.

FazeWalker

Phrourach

I don't think Inno is going to be so kind every time. This feels like once in a long while. Its a perfect timing though, I've barely seen a high speed no morale revolt world in a while. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh yay, yet another irrelevant revolt world. Someone wake me up the year we finally get a new conquest world that doesn't have pathetic settings, been waiting over a year now..

DeletedUser41523

The last time we got to vote we picked 3/3 conq 100 cap...

DeletedUser42857

nice to ask for settings.

not so nice that the opening of the world co-incides with an in game event :S

mantis anyone :D

DeletedUser17513

dim, that wont simply happen, they know that most players in the early game use a lot of gold, so having a event at start of new world is very profitable, but enjoy the event :cool:

DeletedUser42857

dim, that wont simply happen, they know that most players in the early game use a lot of gold, so having a event at start of new world is very profitable, but enjoy the event :cool:

Yeh, we can but hope.

DeletedUser49158

At least it looks like it will be a revolt world, thank goodness. Conquest is just awful, we all know it (obviously, look at the votes)

I wish they would do a no gold world, but that will never happen. They could at least do a no instant buy world, give us something! I don't mind gold, but the instant buy is just ruining the game, takes all the skill out of it. Stop being so greedy Inno! One world without instant buy is all i'm asking, JUST ONE WORLD!