Votes: 117 52.5%
  • Morale Inactive

Votes: 152 68.2%
  • Morale Active

Votes: 68 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

At least it looks like it will be a revolt world, thank goodness. Conquest is just awful, we all know it (obviously, look at the votes)

I wish they would do a no gold world, but that will never happen. They could at least do a no instant buy world, give us something! I don't mind gold, but the instant buy is just ruining the game, takes all the skill out of it. Stop being so greedy Inno! One world without instant buy is all i'm asking, JUST ONE WORLD!

conquest is horrible to you guys bc revolt world requires no skill to play it. you revolt guys get your behinds handed to you on conquest worlds bc of that reason right there. that why revolt is more requested bc it filled with the most noobs..

DeletedUser48377

I guess all you fools voting for no morale must be really poor poor players

DeletedUser51784

I agree with Jason. Revolt makes me sick in my mouth at the thought of playing it.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Nothing wrong with voting for certain settings that you prefer. That is why they exist. If some people had their way we'd just only release 2/2 conquest worlds or 3/1 revolt or whatever. We open polls like this so we get direct feedback from the players on what world they want most. If this poll didn't give you the world you were looking for there is always next time.

DeletedUser49158

conquest is horrible to you guys bc revolt world requires no skill to play it. you revolt guys get your behinds handed to you on conquest worlds bc of that reason right there. that why revolt is more requested bc it filled with the most noobs..

Haha, please lol. I've been playing for 5 years now, tried both kinds of worlds, revolt is much better, funner, etc. More skill involved with revolt than conquest by far, plus many more skilled players play revolt. Conquest is dumb :)

DeletedUser52407

This world sounds like a world I would like to play in, see ya in there fellows ! :pro:

DeletedUser

Haha, please lol. I've been playing for 5 years now, tried both kinds of worlds, revolt is much better, funner, etc. More skill involved with revolt than conquest by far, plus many more skilled players play revolt. Conquest is dumb :)

cmon now man.. i get you like revolt but please dont even get me started on the skill of revolt players to conquest players. its not even close. the best players in the game play conquest and thats a fact. it may seem like some good players in revolt bc its easier to play. and more people prefer to play the easier version. trust me when i say this the best revolt players couldn't play conquest with the top guys. and i have seen some good revolt players though the years try.

and i have been a round this game longer then you that's a fact.

DeletedUser49158

cmon now man.. i get you like revolt but please dont even get me started on the skill of revolt players to conquest players. its not even close. the best players in the game play conquest and thats a fact. it may seem like some good players in revolt bc its easier to play. and more people prefer to play the easier version. trust me when i say this the best revolt players couldn't play conquest with the top guys. and i have seen some good revolt players though the years try.

and i have been a round this game longer then you that's a fact.

I could say the same thing, revolt takes way more skill than conquest, don't get me started lol, blah blah. I guarantee I've played at least as long as you, played under different accounts but have never really used the externals. And how can you say the best players play conquest? How do you prove that lol?? Fact is revolt is harder, funner, and more exciting. I could play a conquest world and do just fine, trust me. I just don't want to bore myself playing that kind of world.

DeletedUser

I could say the same thing, revolt takes way more skill than conquest, don't get me started lol, blah blah. I guarantee I've played at least as long as you, played under different accounts but have never really used the externals. And how can you say the best players play conquest? How do you prove that lol?? Fact is revolt is harder, funner, and more exciting. I could play a conquest world and do just fine, trust me. I just don't want to bore myself playing that kind of world.

pretty sure you would get you bent over in conquest.. there is a reason why revolt player like revolt, its bc they cant hang with conquest players and the skills of conquest. i'm not saying some revolt players cant do both and most cant. but if your any good a the game the real challenge is in conquest.and the the better players. its not a bum rush at a player once you revolt him. i have played revolt and its horribly boring and predictable.

and here is the truth good conquest player can go over to revolt and play with the best of them bc of the lack of skill in revolt. not the other way around.

i have seen good revolt players come to conquest and not even know to time attacks or snipe a cs ship true story..

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Right this is a thread on the poll for new settings not some bragging contest between two people over who would beat who in an internet fight. Drop the pointless debate on whether conquest or revolt is better.

DeletedUser49158

We ARE talking about the new settings, whether revolt or conquest is better lol. Those are settings right? I don't know why that guy keeps saying he would bend me over in conquest when he has no idea who I am. He's just trying to be a macho man when it really just comes down to opinion on whether revolt or conquest is better, and WAY more people think revolt is better so there ya go...I'm done now i promise, this is why i don't use the externals...

DeletedUser31163

voted. Truth is for you asking for non-gold worlds, it will never happen. So for those non gold user. Start building archers ASAP. Cause the mantis are gonna be flying the first day beg protect ends. I am simply joining to cause mayhem. I bet I can get 20-30 people to quit in first week. If this is what inno wants. than lets exploit it. For those who can't keep up, too bad. The game is what it is.

Achileus85

Phrourach
voted. Truth is for you asking for non-gold worlds, it will never happen. So for those non gold user. Start building archers ASAP. Cause the mantis are gonna be flying the first day beg protect ends. I am simply joining to cause mayhem. I bet I can get 20-30 people to quit in first week. If this is what inno wants. than lets exploit it. For those who can't keep up, too bad. The game is what it is.
Archers? And what if I am using harpies mostly, because with them I can steel more favor? They are great against archers.

destroxxi

Phrourach

Yall really don't understand how much kt is looking forward to this lol

DeletedUser51120

70%chooses revolt, so this world will be again revolt world? Means I have to wait for another 3 months? Uhmmm,, too bad.

DeletedUser

you missed to join fast CQ en87; en86 was also cq. natural that two revolts might be released after two cq.

Looks like eviction notice will step into this one again :) good luck for the rest of the server.