EN vs The Syndicate

DeletedUser

So we finally have a new world with EN competing. Is The Syndicate going to challenge them here?

Mungus-are you there? How about it?

DeletedUser

Mungus will be battling them in the forums (i think its to lower their morale) hell apear soon :)

DeletedUser

But it's fast! TS are the best players, they never go above speed 1. To be respected, for sure. :D

DeletedUser21625

well, TS would not challenge them in Sinope, in spite of a load of trash talk in the forums.

Yes yes, we all know Erik protests too much that CS was never EN, but he is just being silly.

DeletedUser

A lot of alliances are all bark and no bite, and TS seems to (on the forums) be all bark.

DeletedUser22517

Don`t you people ever get tired of talking BS again and again?If you want to attack like headless chickens be mu guests and play speed 4, i am not gonna play that, to fast for me.
Now play and don`t bother me, this is game and should be played for fun and i don`t see any fun in speed 4.

DeletedUser22517

well, TS would not challenge them in Sinope, in spite of a load of trash talk in the forums.

Yes yes, we all know Erik protests too much that CS was never EN, but he is just being silly.

Just for you info, i am there in the middle of ocean 65 ;)

DeletedUser48021

I've played with Billy200, Kingdavid,Beaster, a few others and TS on Zac for a bit(couldn't do speed 1 then).
I have to say they are some of the best players I've seen in game.
I don't know much about EN but I know a few of there players from other worlds and they are good players as well.
At the end of the day my money would be on TS.
Now we just need to see if we can find a world with settings that suit them both and EN doesn't join a high cap world with 4 alliances.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
How boring. No one really cares about this anymore. If any of you know TS, they don't play high speed worlds. Besides the only war they will have is on the forums insulting each other.

DeletedUser42857

I think the only reason EN have called themselves EN on this server is because they know at speed 4 Syndicate wont be playing it.

DeletedUser38168

en have called them selves en because this is en their full leadership structure is here not just one of their founders and a lot of their players i.e. eric in sinope

can also tell its en by fact they have a main alliances and academy and also an overflow alliances and its only day one

Ranga1

Strategos
Don`t you people ever get tired of talking BS again and again?If you want to attack like headless chickens be mu guests and play speed 4, i am not gonna play that, to fast for me.
Now play and don`t bother me, this is game and should be played for fun and i don`t see any fun in speed 4.

This is gonna be my last post, we talk again when WW starts.Good luck

Ooops

DeletedUser22517

That was for Sinope.Did i ever posted after that post?I always keep my word, you should know by now.I have no interest here anyway so i will keep my mouth shut, just wanted to clear some things.
Silence is gold :D

Oh and good luck Prateek(not that you gonna need), thanks for the honest invitation but as i said...to fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

I would be surprised to see the Syndicate playing this world.

DeletedUser27128

How boring. No one really cares about this anymore. If any of you know TS, they don't play high speed worlds. Besides the only war they will have is on the forums insulting each other.

This.