EN95 Settings Poll

What settings would you like to see on the upcoming world?

• Speed 2 Revolt

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Speed 3 Revolt

Votes: 148 51.6%
  • Speed 1 Conquest

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Speed 2 Conquest

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Beginner's Protection 3 Days

Votes: 34 11.8%
  • Beginner's Protection 4 Days

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Beginner's Protection 5 Days

Votes: 220 76.7%
  • Alliance Cap 35

Votes: 72 25.1%
  • Alliance Cap 75

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Alliance Cap 120

Votes: 108 37.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On the 17th EN95 will be opened however we want your input on what settings it will have so feel free to vote on your desired settings. If you notice some of the settings options are missing that is because I'm limited in how many questions I can put on a poll :( . If you have a suggestion on Unit Speed feel free to comment with it in a reply to this thread. We will be asking for Inactive Morale as the last 3/4 worlds had it active. This poll will be open 72 hours so make sure to vote.

DeletedUser45762

Can someone please modify the game so that when you farm every 8 hours your don't have to click on every island where you have a city to do the farming. Even with the "Captain" premium you still have to click 100 times if you have 100 cities with farming capabilities. Is it possible to have 1 button which you press and all cities automatically farm 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you choose instead of having to spend much time going through each farm clicking the 8 hour or 4 hour farming. thanks

DeletedUser53831

Why 5 days beginners protection? a little too long if you ask me

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I just put a variety of beginner protection lengths, was going to add a longer one but thought meh nobody wants that. Also yeah this is our first world with BPV so it'll be interesting to see how everyone likes them.

DeletedUser53831

I just put a variety of beginner protection lengths, was going to add a longer one but thought meh nobody wants that. Also yeah this is our first world with BPV so it'll be interesting to see how everyone likes them.
I played the beta and I liked it, you'll have 1k bp in 3 days without gold, during beginners protection.

DeletedUser

Can someone please modify the game so that when you farm every 8 hours your don't have to click on every island where you have a city to do the farming. Even with the "Captain" premium you still have to click 100 times if you have 100 cities with farming capabilities. Is it possible to have 1 button which you press and all cities automatically farm 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you choose instead of having to spend much time going through each farm clicking the 8 hour or 4 hour farming. thanks
Absolutely!! Farming is the reason I try not to grow.

DeletedUser

Can we get a poll like this all the time before worlds open or is this a one off?

And no speed 4 revolt or conquest :( , troop speeds or morale to vote for ? :(

DeletedUser53831

It was hard to chose between alliance cap 120 or 75, if I chose 75 there would be sister, brother, cousin alliances everywhere, 120 seemed a little to large.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Can we get a poll like this all the time before worlds open or is this a one off?

And no speed 4 revolt or conquest :( , troop speeds or morale to vote for ? :(

Unfortunately we can't do them ever time for a few reasons. One reason is that sometimes we get very little notice as it's a sort of emergency world opening as the most recent world has filled up. Another reason is that we sometimes have to have certain settings. Like if we haven't had a CQ world in a few worlds and it needs to be a certain speed with morale active then there isn't much point in asking you guys to pick unit speed and the other settings.

When we get enough time to do a poll and have plenty of options for people to choose from we try to run a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.