EN95 Settings Poll

What settings would you like to see on the upcoming world?

• Speed 2 Revolt

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Speed 3 Revolt

Votes: 148 51.6%
  • Speed 1 Conquest

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Speed 2 Conquest

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Beginner's Protection 3 Days

Votes: 34 11.8%
  • Beginner's Protection 4 Days

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Beginner's Protection 5 Days

Votes: 220 76.7%
  • Alliance Cap 35

Votes: 72 25.1%
  • Alliance Cap 75

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Alliance Cap 120

Votes: 108 37.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately we can't do them ever time for a few reasons. One reason is that sometimes we get very little notice as it's a sort of emergency world opening as the most recent world has filled up. Another reason is that we sometimes have to have certain settings. Like if we haven't had a CQ world in a few worlds and it needs to be a certain speed with morale active then there isn't much point in asking you guys to pick unit speed and the other settings.

When we get enough time to do a poll and have plenty of options for people to choose from we try to run a poll.

Well suppose us getting a vote on some settings is better than nothing.

Thank's for the reply.

DeletedUser54052

Can someone please modify the game so that when you farm every 8 hours your don't have to click on every island where you have a city to do the farming. Even with the "Captain" premium you still have to click 100 times if you have 100 cities with farming capabilities. Is it possible to have 1 button which you press and all cities automatically farm 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you choose instead of having to spend much time going through each farm clicking the 8 hour or 4 hour farming. thanks

I suggested that a couple from years ago. Concensus was it would be way too overpowered .
A change to the app to at least keep the time as with the browser version would be good, though.

DeletedUser54029

I would like for as large of a speed as possible. It is so annoying when it takes me 9 minutes to attack a city next to the city next to me.

il.brutto

Phrourach
I Have never really got to understand Revolt. More of Conquest
Speed 2 or 3
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Beginners protection 5 days
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Morale ? I would Like - not that I have ever needed it, it's has caused more harm to me - However, helps smaller players not become the weak link in an alliance and a fighting chance against the big boys/girls
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif

Alliance Cap of 120 sounds good
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Kind Regards
illy
Space Pirate
Pirate.gif

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser47522

Revolt is where the real attackers are found lol. conquest is all turtle people's game.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser54029

I know about not being able to understand revolt. I would prefer conquest, but only if it can be as fast or faster than any revolt.

The main thing I want is speed.

DeletedUser47522

revolt is more exciting than conquest for me. I played 8-10 revolt worlds so i pretty much know everything on revolt world. THE DIRTY SECRETES

DeletedUser47522

Looks like SonOfOdin and I will never fight.... Both in separate worlds...

go take a look at my en 92 attacker stats lol 20 towns no restart and i am 58 in fighter rank and in that fighter points of 268205 ABP is 201411. I dont think i will be good in conquest lol

DeletedUser54029

revolt is more exciting than conquest for me. I played 8-10 revolt worlds so i pretty much know everything on revolt world. THE DIRTY SECRETES
Well, if we could join a world so that you could message me how to do revolt, that would be great.

il.brutto

Phrourach
Here's a thought.... To Bring Spice Back to the game for some Hard Core Gamers..
What about, a world, that doesn't have the "alarm app"!
The app is a godsend for a goodnight sleep. But mucks up the element of surprise...

DeletedUser39758

Crazy world settings, why can't we have polls like this before every other world opens, make some players aware of what they're getting into anyway. I miss Speed 2 Revolt/Conquest worlds

DeletedUser40721

Unit speed should match world speed... looks like revolt 3 will win, so it should be unit speed 3 if you ask me.

DeletedUser22708

Here's a thought.... To Bring Spice Back to the game for some Hard Core Gamers..
What about, a world, that doesn't have the "alarm app"!
The app is a godsend for a goodnight sleep. But mucks up the element of surprise...
That would be pretty good. The fear of waking up every morning finding a city in siege haha

DeletedUser

Can someone please modify the game so that when you farm every 8 hours your don't have to click on every island where you have a city to do the farming. Even with the "Captain" premium you still have to click 100 times if you have 100 cities with farming capabilities. Is it possible to have 1 button which you press and all cities automatically farm 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you choose instead of having to spend much time going through each farm clicking the 8 hour or 4 hour farming. thanks
I definetely want this button. I am really bored clicking so so many times. Not here but in other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.