End of death legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol. Funny guy.

Your alliance was nothing speacial. You tried to recruit as many members as possible(probably just to pull this stunt?) and you where not even organized. Your forums gave me a headache(I joined just to see how bad it actually was when you sent me an invite lol)

I doubt any other alliance in Xi was worried about Death Legion to a significant degree.

And don't call me a moron. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A fitting end for Xi's worst run MRA (the bad kind of MRA)

(Also, I can only judge leadership skills from the firelord0001s forum posts, but forum incompetence probable equals ingame incompatence)

DeletedUser

I thought you had loyal members and where all the same? So you disband it and leave them stranded?

DeletedUser

You say I'm in incompetence imbecile? I do not judge people on the words they type , but on how they play in game. Not on the words they type , if you are so interested on people typing out words to you , go to a chat room or some noobish website.

DeletedUser

this happened when i cleared some Death Legion members...

Veeeeeeeery interesting.....

DeletedUser

I thought you had loyal members and where all the same? So you disband it and leave them stranded?

Yup , they were kind of useless , just wasted my time. PV dudes I would like to say I'm not sorry , I hope you like my apology.

Thank you my allies! I have used you just to satisfy me, I didn't even to get old alliance to attack our enemies. We just get them to do it , how easy

DeletedUser

You say I'm in incompetence imbecile? I do not judge people on the words they type , but on how they play in game. Not on the words they type , if you are so interested on people typing out words to you , go to a chat room or some noobish website.

People are judging you based on what you say in the forums AND on your in-game performance. Which might I say is not very good, at all.

Firelord0001's mad skillz

DeletedUser

Yup , they were kind of useless , just wasted my time. PV dudes I would like to say I'm not sorry , I hope you like my apology.

Thank you my allies! I have used you just to satisfy me, I didn't even to get old alliance to attack our enemies. We just get them to do it , how easy

How can you say that about your own alliance? You where the one that "hand-picked" them, so if your going shooting your mouth off and taking credit for their hard work, I'm surprised they never left before you disbanded.

DeletedUser65

Another point whore , how nice. Coughs--coughs :)

There's a difference between a point whore and someone who is making progress. You however, fall into neither category. Amassing around 900 points at this stage is pitiful considering you've been playing this world from the beginning.

DeletedUser

That was the greatest part! You know what's a shame ? I didn't get to see their reactions as they don't use the forum. It was fun leading an MRA but it got boring.

There's a difference between a point whore and someone who is making progress. You however, fall into neither category. Amassing around 900 points at this stage is pitiful considering you've been playing this world from the beginning.
You do realise I was farmed, how can I grow while my island attacks me? I dodge them but they tend to find my army ):

DeletedUser10963

dude you so suck. it's unbelievable. do you kick on pissing of others?

DeletedUser

I cannot wait for the messages I will get from my ex members lol Now that will be a treat :)

DeletedUser

I doubt disbanding your alliance is an achievement but hey at least you got there before PV or COS could :p

DeletedUser

COS are getting owned by quackers and Catharsis. Good luck and getting wiped out by PV. You do realise you are dead? Such a shame to see good players :(

Status
Not open for further replies.