End of death legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

COS are getting owned by quackers and Catharsis. Good luck and getting wiped out by PV. You do realise you are dead? Such a shame to see good players :(

quackers disbanded. You disbanded. Carthasis is quiet.

DeletedUser

firelord0001 is what we call a full blown sadomasicist, so we should all stop being mean to him (since that obviously gives him nothing but pure pleasure)

So let me be the first to say:
firelord0001 my friend, you are one of the greatest, wisest and most literate persons I've ever come across . And probably quite handsome too

Have a nice day mate

DeletedUser

Skully he was referring to me there as I'm a member of Shine. Maybe i will maybe i won't it really depends on what happens but i have a feeling it won't :p

DeletedUser15240

I actually think this is the possibly the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Who disbands their own alliance? I mean seriously man, grow up, the only thing disbanding your alliance did was to make even more enemies, seriously, you need to grow up and face the fact fact you are an idiot. You claim it was an MRA, but you were the one who lead it, and lets face it, the only reason you did this was to get attention, seriously, people like you actually sicken me. You truly are ridiculous

DeletedUser

Why would you invite a bunch of casual players into an alliance you plan on disbanding? That's not funny...that's just rude. They don't read the forums, they don't know who you are. All they know is that someone invited them into an alliance, which could help them. They know they cannot join a top alliance. That's why they joined you. Disbanding the alliance is just disrespectful. Nobody is going to respect you for making fun of casual players. It's only going to make people like you even less. Hopefully a couple of them rim you.

DeletedUser10963

we should call a crusade against against firelord, and make sure he get's rimmed in all worlds he plays or will play in the future (SW)

DeletedUser

you guys might as well get used to the fact now that Gotcha and catharis will run this world

DeletedUser

Firelord.......

You are just negative for the game, you have lost any sort of credibility (if you even had any) as a player. You seem like this is all one big joke but all you have done is discouraged potential new great players to quit before giving the game a chance.

You have proven yourself to be a nasty minded immature child, and I will be unhappy if I get warned for that as I don't think someone with your attitude should be protected in any way.

DeletedUser15100

Lol, My Alliance was farming like 6 - 7 of your members when they got through our borders.

I can not believe the members in your Alliance actually trusted you all the way, until you betrayed them by disbanding the Alliance.

When ever you create your own Alliance, I don't think you will get one good player.

Also I don't think anyone is going to accept you into their Alliance because its just you lol.

Anyway have fun sucking the forums, its all you can do.

DeletedUser14937

probably they all got scared when they realised firelord was getting them a death sentence with PV being the executioner haha, so he decided to try and save some of them and disband the alliance. :)

DeletedUser

..And yet again he dodges our comments and remains silent on his own thread..
Whats the point guys? He is a waste of time..

DeletedUser

..And yet again he dodges our comments and remains silent on his own thread..
Whats the point guys? He is a waste of time..

Its not like when he does reply to our comments its any good anyways :p

DeletedUser

Lol..Good point..Still, he is on the borderline of 'stupidly funny and fricking annoying'..(He's been falling towards the 'annoying' side more often these days.)

DeletedUser

sorry but, by the way firelord acts, i dont know why, but (and i really do mean this) i think he is actually a pretty smart guy, and there must be a phsycological reasoning to his actions. i think none of you understands him. and he doesnt even care, good for you firelord. (that wasnt sarcastic i meant that)

DeletedUser6810

You never know he could just be baiting you guys for some evil master plan...that or hes just really annoying...

DeletedUser

sorry but, by the way firelord acts, i dont know why, but (and i really do mean this) i think he is actually a pretty smart guy,Maybe you should read the beginning and throughout this thread, Warlord.. and there must be a phsycological reasoning to his actions.*Psychological...reasons?...or issues? i think none of you understands him.*To right we don't xD and he doesnt even care, good for you firelord.He's kinda thick, that's all...Ah, ignorance is bliss though. (that wasnt sarcastic i meant that)

DeletedUser

You never know he could just be baiting you guys for some evil master plan...that or hes just really annoying...

he IS annoying, VERY. he does get under people's skin, A LOT. but he is also smart, very. ORRRR very stupid some might think, but i think he has a lot of hidden "smartness" people dont often see.
he is the crazy kinda person, those may not make a lot of friends online but pretty much live happy lives. i hope everyone will live a happy life though, grepo aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.