End of death legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i think he has some menttal disease which makes him unable to be a social boy, like everyone else
(no insult here. I mean this)

DeletedUser

He might be annoying, but he also enjoys when other people tells him how incompetent and immature he is. That's not normal bud.

Picture15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You don't like this guy do you? :D yes he also has issues. and sorry, english is only my 3rd language ( i speak 4) :D

Oh no, I just got a message 'Your message is too short, add more characters'..That just came to mind: '*******************' :rolleyes:

What languages do u speak? That is interesting!

DeletedUser

i think he has some menttal disease which makes him unable to be a social boy, like everyone else
(no insult here. I mean this)

Do you mean narcissism? I don't think it's a disease...more of a syndrome...but it might fit the archetype.

DeletedUser

Oh no, I just got a message 'Your message is too short, add more characters'..That just came to mind: '*******************' :rolleyes:

What languages do u speak? That is interesting!

the stars are cause you typed in my quote and you can't quote quotes if that makes any sence lol.
I speak arabic (all 24 versions of it lol) and french, english and armenian. also thinking about learning german or spanish.

DeletedUser

I remember when he used to post on the mu forum just to gain negative rep. This is probably what he is doing here. If you want to piss him off then you should hive him positive rep.

DeletedUser

The funny thing is that as much as he annoys us with silly post and pointless threads he does get a conversation going.
Even if is 10 pages of people saying negative things about him.
Who knows we may even miss the little critter if he was to leave and never post again. :p
I agree that he may not be as incompetent as he portray's himself to be.

DeletedUser

Disbanding MRA's is not a good way to get rep,they may take only a little rep,but after 100+ do it,he'll win another red bar :eek:

DeletedUser

Some one should warn the alliance 'THE BLACK HIVE', about their new recruit ;)

DeletedUser

firelord... why do you bother posting on the forum... look at your rep, no one likes your posts

DeletedUser

no farsi is iranian, Iran is not an arabic country. btetkalami arabi?

when i say 24 versions, i mean the following.

there are 24 arabic countries spanning the middle east and africa, each speaking arabic but with indepenedent grammar, style, and i can assure you none sounds like the other, they might have in commun only 50% but thats it, the rest you have to figure out yourself, lol which can be stressing sometimes.

DeletedUser

No, Farsi--Persian/Afghani
Shab bakhir :)

DeletedUser

no farsi is iranian, Iran is not an arabic country. btetkalami arabi?

when i say 24 versions, i mean the following.

there are 24 arabic countries spanning the middle east and africa, each speaking arabic but with indepenedent grammar, style, and i can assure you none sounds like the other, they might have in commun only 50% but thats it, the rest you have to figure out yourself, lol which can be stressing sometimes.

They would all sound the same to someone who didn't speak the language(s).

DeletedUser

firelord001 -_-

why you disband and leave us stranded idk im with drakon titans now and they better then your alliance they dont just care about points and reply on messages:supermad::D

DeletedUser

Skyla, Persia is now Iran, lol.

sorry, mi ni comprande (that was spanish) :p
Je ne comprand pas, desole (french)
be3tezer ma 3am befham shu elteh (lebanese/ Arabic)
I do not understand, sorry (can you guess this language? :p)

DeletedUser

skyla, persia is now iran, lol. ya i'm aware of that, just thought to be funny xd

sorry, mi ni comprande (that was spanish) that should be "lo siento, no comprendo', or 'lo siento, no entiendo' :p
je ne comprand pas, desole (french)Je ne parle francois
be3tezer ma 3am befham shu elteh (lebanese/ arabic)
i do not understand, sorry (can you guess this language? :p) *noo...what is that language?
:d

Status
Not open for further replies.