!!!! End of the sinope war !!!!

DeletedUser

instead of talking it out on my Alliance and Leaving i will confront you and take it out on you.

i Left my Alliance today because i was tired of always getting your spam Mail you are the Strongest Alliance on Grepolis right ?

Than instead of asking other players for help why don't you and and the other ''Leader'' Chilluminati take care of your problems yourself

Have you any Idea how all of this looks in a Online Game you two got 10 other Alliances to fight a Conflict that isn't really theirs to fight for Both of you

i don't get it you know i really don't why are they even Following you why ? what do they gain from following you two your Respect gold Money ???

At first this game was Fun you two pretty much ruined the whole Game for Everyone.

This is nothing more than a Conflict of Two Chilluminati and ErikWijmeersch they are scared of fighting each other so they are Using all of you to fight against the other

You are all very Experienced and the time all of you have put into making your Account and your Alliance is impressive for any Online Player i would like to Congratulate all of you as one Player to another as a Citizen of Grepolis and Sinope

The Fluffernutters
THE BARBARIANS
Alpha et Omega
Guns n Roses
Legion of Shadows
The Army of the North
Coming Later
Big Tasty Nutter Butter

And all others involved in this Conflict i know it doesn't seem like much but you really have a lot here are you sure you want to waste it all on Chilluminati or ErikWijmeersch ?

Show your Experienced and Wisdom and End this Conflict only a fool Listens to others before thinking for himself and i know you are no Fools

i also know that your not Afraid of them Leave this Conflict they will not do anything to you they can't do anything to you

you will be free to do whatever you want and play as you wish
and you won't have to waste your time fighting someone you don't even want to fight...

i am Lucius Vorenus Miki
Located in the 54 Ocean

THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED FROM ALL THE ALLIANCES ON GREPOLIS ESPECIALLY THOSE ABOVE IN JOINING A NEW ALLIANCE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN BUILD A ALLIANCE TOGETHER A BETTER ALLIANCE AND A BETTER SINOPE...

MESSAGE ME HERE OR INGAME WHICHEVER YOU WANT I AM ON THE 77TH PAGE ON THE PLAYERS RANKING

DeletedUser

Share this thread with everyone you know on sinope and help me get the message out to everyone
you are not alone in this my friends together we can make a change and play this game the way we want to play it without any pressure from anyone else

DeletedUser23971

I never thought I would say this, I'm not sure what to say - but as Project Mortis didn't get an invite I don't have to.

DeletedUser

Everyone that wants to play this Game Peacefully without having to worry about getting attacked each day and everyone who is tired of Listening to Chilluminati and ErikWijmeersch are more than welcomed to join

once enough support is gathered all of us will work on Building a new and Better Alliance on Sinope Together we are stronger and Together we can do anything.

DeletedUser39031

Everyone that wants to play this Game Peacefully without having to worry about getting attacked each day and everyone who is tired of Listening to Chilluminati and ErikWijmeersch are more than welcomed to join

once enough support is gathered all of us will work on Building a new and Better Alliance on Sinope Together we are stronger and Together we can do anything.
I thought attacking/being attacked was part of the game?

DeletedUser49229

so i am guessing your going to be siming, this game was made for war its not sims 2

DeletedUser29916

I am sorry you feel this way but I can garantee you, and I have said this plenty of times before that I have no personal vendetta with Erik at least not from my side. I wonder where you got this idea from but I am pretty sure it hasn't got much to do with our side.

DeletedUser48583

This is a war which escalated and swallowed nearly all these alliances around into it.
This war wont end it will go to end of the world we all know this. I respect my allies and enemies its fun for me in this fight first time not in the cores but with this big war its made being on rim more fun than start of the world I tell you that.

Erik and Chill fight for their own reasons and the alliance's joined in to help them they believe in the cause or the rewards or something else.

People can say whatever to what I put but thats just my opinion on the situation being one of them in this war.

DeletedUser29916

This is a war which escalated and swallowed nearly all these alliances around into it.
This war wont end it will go to end of the world we all know this. I respect my allies and enemies its fun for me in this fight first time not in the cores but with this big war its made being on rim more fun than start of the world I tell you that.

Erik and Chill fight for their own reasons and the alliance's joined in to help them they believe in the cause or the rewards or something else.

People can say whatever to what I put but thats just my opinion on the situation being one of them in this war.

It was definatly not me who started the "coalition" way of grepolis. I refer to the cource of the alliance I have been a part of since the beginning of this world ie HME.

But I agree, for everyone that is willing to fight it and every alliance that has a decent RED alliance close by this should be as fun as any other war. At least things are pretty much balanced right now. This is different for those surrounded by oceans of GREEN cities ofcourse.

PLUR

DeletedUser

I have played a lot of war games like this for a very long time on many Servers just like this one and in all the years that i have played i have never played the way everyone else have been playing on this Server

Do you know that just a few Hours after i left my Alliance i was spied on by a Member of my own Alliance i have no doubt that by tomorrow all my towns would be gone

now i left because i didn't want any part of this war i didn't agree with both the Leaders of Holy Mayhem or Coming Soon i was forced to be part of a War that i didn't even want any part of and i couldn't leave because if i did i would be attacked

Which means that no Alliance is Loyal to its Members sure you may have 1 or 5 friends in the Alliance you are in But no Alliance is loyal to you as a whole

if you Leave your alliance right now no matter how many years you have spent playing or how many players from that Alliance you know you would still be conquered everything you have worked to build will be taken from you not by some Imaginary Enemy 2 Players are trying to convince you of but of your very own Alliance

without even Blinking they will take all your towns and all the time you have spent on this game

This is a War Game you Say ?

i Accept and Agree

but there are Two Sides to every War not Everyone against you your own Alliance your Alliances Enemies Everyone

NO! those are not my Options those are not your Options what i am suggestion is a Partnership between a Group of Players that won't play by those Rules but by the Rules they think as a Whole are acceptable

not some Fake Family alliance that will attack you as soon as you Leave it
Not Some Fake Alliance that will trow you into a war where you had no say in it at first place

Not a Dictatorship Not a Alliance of players that will only look for their own interests

But a Group of Players that have equal Say in Everything
a Group of Players that will make sure Every Member is

1.Safe
2.Has the Freedom to say whatever he/she wants
3. a Alliance you can leave anytime if you are not happy no one will attack you no one will do anything to you (only you will have to Sign and make a agreement with that Alliance promising not to attack any of its members)

and

4th a Alliance for Everyone Builders Pirates Raiders everyone will have a Place in it with Lots of War Lots of FUN and most of all a free worry Alliance

it will even be a Alliance where i won't even be the Leader

NOW I AM ASKING FOR PARTNERS TO BUILD THAT ALLIANCE IT COULD START FROM OCEAN 54 AND FINISH TO WHO KNOWS WHERE
I AM OFFERING MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ANY PLAYER AND ASKING VERY LITTLE IN RETURN IN FACT IM NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT WE WILL AGREE ON...

i want this and i know a lot of others want it to all you have to do is message me no one has to know anything about it it will only be a conversation between two players me and you.

Message me if you are interested in what i am offering and if you feel you are ready to leave your Alliances and make and Contribute to a NEW one

i am Located on the Ocean 54
or on the 77th page of the Players ranking List

Message me here on the forum or ingame

DeletedUser48572

Going to be hard this late in game to get people to join you ....

Careful who you trust in this game...you should be able to count them in a hand or maybe two hands if you have played long enough...to trust an entire alliance is suicide.

If you want to swim with sharks make sure your skin is strong.

Good Luck Mr Lucius.

DeletedUser39031

Which means that no Alliance is Loyal to its Members sure you may have 1 or 5 friends in the Alliance you are in But no Alliance is loyal to you as a whole

if you Leave your alliance right now no matter how many years you have spent playing or how many players from that Alliance you know you would still be conquered everything you have worked to build will be taken from you not by some Imaginary Enemy 2 Players are trying to convince you of but of your very own Alliance

without even Blinking they will take all your towns and all the time you have spent on this game
I don't know about you but when I made a few rash decisions and left my alliance they weren't in a hurry to take my cities and start spying but I guess it depends on the type of people in your alliance.

Also, sounds like you're thinking similar to Brir. He has an alliance called Independent near you I think, maybe hit him up and see if he'll take you in.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Bro,find another game:)
This is not for you;)

i am Lucius Vorenus Miki
Located in the 54 Ocean

tried to find you in ocean 54, but hard to spot 2 cities.

Talking about "erikwijmeersch and "Chilli" and not mention The fluffers, disrespect that group left out by you, unsure why you have left them out and see this as a war between 2 people and not 2 grouped coalitions.

Perhaps @ NoobVille you can sign up and get some flowers and cows to handle.

DeletedUser

It was definatly not me who started the "coalition" way of grepolis. I refer to the cource of the alliance I have been a part of since the beginning of this world ie HME.

But I agree, for everyone that is willing to fight it and every alliance that has a decent RED alliance close by this should be as fun as any other war. At least things are pretty much balanced right now. This is different for those surrounded by oceans of GREEN cities ofcourse.

PLUR
Let's hear it one more time for Chilluminati. The player who invented Tab Share Multi - Alliances. Always remember his battle cry:

M is for Mortis
M is for Merge
M is for Multi-Share Tabs

...and never forget his motto

"If it moves; Merge into it"

What a guy. Chilluminati the player who Sinope what it is today. A cure all for insominia :D

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/7g476o

you didn't even try to find me you just sent players from Alpha Omega and Legion of Shadows to attack me and like the stupid fools they are they decided to Listen to a Coward like you

to bad i can always start another account so can anyone else you can send as many as your lap dogs as you want so can anyone else that follows you and that Chilluminati guy but what you don't understand is im not just 1 player i am 1000 players on Grepolis that are tired of being bossed around by someone like you and Chilluminati

There will come a time when you will Leave this Server as a Loser not a Winner you will leave willingly when you see that no one will follow you anymore think of me then kid.

DeletedUser

I didn't send any of my guys too attack you, we aren't that interested in 54 tbh

The aim of grepolis is to, sure, you have to build cities, but ultimately to wage war on people
If you want to build a nice city, live in peace and harmony with friends, go play sim city online dude, not grepolis
Would be nice to see more 1v1 alliances etc, but look at the two biggest wars of history, a battle of 2 sides of 'coalitions', the two world wars.
If you don't like it, don't play it
If you enjoy the game, and are willing to attack, defend like we are supposed to, you are welcome to be either my friend or my enemy