!!!! End of the sinope war !!!!

DeletedUser48583

http://prntscr.com/7g476o

you didn't even try to find me you just sent players from Alpha Omega and Legion of Shadows to attack me and like the stupid fools they are they decided to Listen to a Coward like you

to bad i can always start another account so can anyone else you can send as many as your lap dogs as you want so can anyone else that follows you and that Chilluminati guy but what you don't understand is im not just 1 player i am 1000 players on Grepolis that are tired of being bossed around by someone like you and Chilluminati

There will come a time when you will Leave this Server as a Loser not a Winner you will leave willingly when you see that no one will follow you anymore think of me then kid.

I only sent 15 ls in 1 ls waves I gave you bp.
PS only attacked as you keep whining on this forum. No one told me to I decided to do it.

DeletedUser27128

Wow.. most people usually BEG for a world war involving all the top alliances.. :Angry:

DeletedUser27128

Hey Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz, yes I remember Rhammus, had a nice little 3 way war going!

DeletedUser23971

Let's hear it one more time for Chilluminati. The player who invented Tab Share Multi - Alliances. Always remember his battle cry:

M is for Mortis
M is for Merge
M is for Multi-Share Tabs

...and never forget his motto

"If it moves; Merge into it"

What a guy. Chilluminati the player who Sinope what it is today. A cure all for insominia :D

Most people on this tab are laughing at the oddness of it so I guess after a 1k player collaboration was set up by the Comings Group saying Chill invented the tab share in Sinope fits right in ;)

Still not sure how Chill the dictator instructed Alpha and LOS to attack this player :eek:

DeletedUser

Not sure why " politics of the day" should be involved in this thread.

DeletedUser40223

This is a game where war plays a huge part. Sure you can found cities but fighting for them appeals to many and it's fun. I believe everyone has a choice in this game and on this server. You can choose to join one side or the other, you can choose not to, you can choose to play your own game or choose to help another alliance. With all choices there are consequences and you can choose to be afraid of the consequences or you can choose to stick two fingers up.

Nobody forces anyone to do anything because ultimately it comes down to personal choice and having the strength/conviction to make that choice, or not.

There are always alliances who will leave a player to the wolves for 'the greater good' so to speak but that would be a very poor alliance imo. Any player who is a member of an alliance like that will always have doubt in his/her mind and will distrust it. It's a recipe for disaster. My alliance is pretty small but one I'm proud of as we stick together. Like glue. Make no mistake we would happily fight anyone on this server for any one of our people here. Win, lose or draw it makes no difference. Comradeship, friendship and having each others back means more to us than crowns. And we have a lot of fun.

This is what Grepo is all about..

DeletedUser23971

This is a game where war plays a huge part. Sure you can found cities but fighting for them appeals to many and it's fun. I believe everyone has a choice in this game and on this server. You can choose to join one side or the other, you can choose not to, you can choose to play your own game or choose to help another alliance. With all choices there are consequences and you can choose to be afraid of the consequences or you can choose to stick two fingers up.

Nobody forces anyone to do anything because ultimately it comes down to personal choice and having the strength/conviction to make that choice, or not.

There are always alliances who will leave a player to the wolves for 'the greater good' so to speak but that would be a very poor alliance imo. Any player who is a member of an alliance like that will always have doubt in his/her mind and will distrust it. It's a recipe for disaster. My alliance is pretty small but one I'm proud of as we stick together. Like glue. Make no mistake we would happily fight anyone on this server for any one of our people here. Win, lose or draw it makes no difference. Comradeship, friendship and having each others back means more to us than crowns. And we have a lot of fun.

This is what Grepo is all about..

I agree with and respect all of your post.

I don't think Alpha or LoS have done anything wrong here as the player left Alpha apparently to organise competition against their pact members (and Holy) - not seen anythiing to suggest he was thrown out.

DeletedUser

Paperwait now your just putting words in my mouth, i never said that Chilluminati instructed anyone to do anything to me ok.

Lets not play Dumb we all know that Alpha et Omega and Legion of Shadows are a Coalition partner of Eriks Alliance not Chilluminatis

neither Erik or Chilluminati had anything to do with me getting attacked Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz or better known as KD3021 ingame was just mad because i talked against his Master and Boyfriend ErikWijmeersch

SLiiCKsHoTzZz dude im sorry i know you love the guy but believe me his not as great as you think i know he brags about where his been and what his done if its the same as what he is doing here than he probably didn't do anything at least not by himself

go out and find yourself a Real Girlfriend and a better role model anyone but this Erik guy Since you and the rest of the Alpha like getting told what to do and being treated as a B**** i suggest a dominatrix or a dominator whatever you guys are into...

DeletedUser40493

This is getting funny - with all due respect - you are crying for being attacked in a war game - lol - I don't have more words

DeletedUser

my Countryman Milenski i am not crying i'm just trying to show everyone who the person they are following is someone no one should follow... thats it.

DeletedUser

i apologize friend i am angry, but Can you really blame me ? you know when a group of Alpha Players that have played for years and years in that Alliance decided to Leave and form there own Alliance i said ok hey everyone has a right to do that especially Alpha players who have contributed so much to the Alliance

they Formed a Alliance called Loners and decided to sign a Nap with the Holy Mayhem alliance i again had nothing against that i mean who would i respected there Decision but do you know what Alpha and the Coming Soon alliance did ?

they Completely Destroyed this Alliance and everyone in it after only 4 days of leaving there Former members some even in the Alliance Council and now the same thing was done to me even though i told them i am not going to attack you and cause problems

i am just trying to warn players about them so they don't do the same mistakes i did and end up like i did and so many others stabbed in the back not by a Enemy but by the People you though were your Alliance mates and Friends

The Coming Soon Alliance doesn't care about their Coalition Partners at all and as long as they do there bidding everything will be fine if they Speak out against their Leadership they will be thrown out and attacked

all of these things are the Truth why would i come here risk all my towns if it wasn't ? i want everyone to see who they really are that's it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I throught mama told u to not go outside when are wolves's out?I think milenski is right, and i think you have no right to say anything for Erik and Chilli.Even if they tell to other's to attack you why blame them,is thier joob of leader to lead the alliance.No city is free today,u need to work hard and play smart to take a city from enemy and sometime u are lucky and sometime not.

DeletedUser48583

Paperwait now your just putting words in my mouth, i never said that Chilluminati instructed anyone to do anything to me ok.

Lets not play Dumb we all know that Alpha et Omega and Legion of Shadows are a Coalition partner of Eriks Alliance not Chilluminatis

neither Erik or Chilluminati had anything to do with me getting attacked Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz or better known as KD3021 ingame was just mad because i talked against his Master and Boyfriend ErikWijmeersch

SLiiCKsHoTzZz dude im sorry i know you love the guy but believe me his not as great as you think i know he brags about where his been and what his done if its the same as what he is doing here than he probably didn't do anything at least not by himself

go out and find yourself a Real Girlfriend and a better role model anyone but this Erik guy Since you and the rest of the Alpha like getting told what to do and being treated as a B**** i suggest a dominatrix or a dominator whatever you guys are into...

Well people you saw this an insult really.
My main reason for attacking is your pointless moaning. Clearly you haven't played this game long enough or any other strategy game for example Civ, Starcraft, Command and Conquer and my main one I play Total war series to know what usually happens. I am a loyal player based my view on loyalty a lot on grepo and in life you deserted an alliance which took you in also you cant say you have no one to fight you am in O54 plenty of Holy cities around when you was in alpha.

I might be on Erik's side of the coalition but im not his lap dog. I respect Erik as a player and from my talks with him a good person. I love the bit about like getting told what to do I'm usually the one debating alot of decisions. As you said Erik didn't do things by himself you know why :pro: its a team game. You work together, have fun, maybe win or lose and bond as a team which clearly Erik has done from his years on the game like many of us have.

I keep my post nice and clean no point insulting this person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40493

The Coming Soon Alliance doesn't care about their Coalition Partners at all and as long as they do there bidding everything will be fine if they Speak out against their Leadership they will be thrown out and attacked
I dont know Chilli and can't talk about him. About Erik - he may be many things but he is holding on to his words and Coalition partners are treated with the same respect they are giving. Another thing - every alliance has inside rules which when broken result in punishments - its everyones choice to obey to the rules upon joining or find another alliance around more suitable.

DeletedUser48582

Let's hear it one more time for Chilluminati. The player who invented Tab Share Multi - Alliances. Always remember his battle cry:

M is for Mortis
M is for Merge
M is for Multi-Share Tabs

...and never forget his motto

"If it moves; Merge into it"

What a guy. Chilluminati the player who Sinope what it is today. A cure all for insominia

Damn you could have fooled me there mate - Thought it was Alpha ou was talking about.

DeletedUser

i apologize friend i am angry, but Can you really blame me ? you know when a group of Alpha Players that have played for years and years in that Alliance decided to Leave and form there own Alliance i said ok hey everyone has a right to do that especially Alpha players who have contributed so much to the Alliance

they Formed a Alliance called Loners and decided to sign a Nap with the Holy Mayhem alliance i again had nothing against that i mean who would i respected there Decision but do you know what Alpha and the Coming Soon alliance did ?

they Completely Destroyed this Alliance and everyone in it after only 4 days of leaving there Former members some even in the Alliance Council and now the same thing was done to me even though i told them i am not going to attack you and cause problems

i am just trying to warn players about them so they don't do the same mistakes i did and end up like i did and so many others stabbed in the back not by a Enemy but by the People you though were your Alliance mates and Friends

all of these things are the Truth why would i come here risk all my towns if it wasn't ? i want everyone to see who they really are that's it..

You are speculating,and you clearly lack experience in grepo.
If you think any alliance will leave weak players in their core close to ww race then you either are lunatic or completely noob;)

DeletedUser

Tea city Alliance members should support each other even when they leave their Alliance like i supported all those who left Alpha Omega when i was still in it, there were plenty of towns Holy Mayhem towns right on the Island where i was worth far more than any of my towns did still they chose to attack me after a very short time after i left

was that fair what they did to me ? what the player you say i insulted Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz did

for me it wasn't, Since i Personally tried to End the War you know the War of Erik Chil and everyone else

i messaged Chilluminati on behalf of Erik both of them can Confirm it.

Since Alpha was Loosing a lot of towns but ErikWijmeersch said that he didn't care since it wasn't affecting Coming Soon he told my Leader to kick me out from Alpha

yes i do think Players will leave, they don't have to join me they just have to leave because ErikWijmeersch is lying to them his asking them everyday to help out his Alliance to risk troops and ships just so the members from Coming Soon (his own Alliance ) would be safe

he sometimes decides to offer help to 2 or 3 players from the Legion of Shadows and Alpha Omega but the more help is used to protect him and his Alliance

if you don't believe me than just ask Chilluminati i am calling you out to say if what i said was the truth or not

in Short this is a Conflict between two Alliances and even though ErikWijmeersch had 10 chances to End this war he didn't Because him and his Alliances weren't the ones taking the biggest Loses it was Alpha et Omega and everyone else if players from that Alliance want to stay and Lose all there towns that's fine if not they should Leave they can always partner up with someone else in the ww from their own island if they want to

Also i Heard that all Coalition Alliances to Coming Soon will be merging together into one Big Alliance (into Coming Soon) for the WW if you ask me it will be a Big Fail though...