EOW Vs. Hogs ,decendants of leoniudus war

DeletedUser

I don't really think any single alliance is ready for EOW. They are a tough group. Even Orthia has had their hands full with them.

I think their mistake though is they are fighting a multi-front war now that will limit their effectiveness in both offense and defense. They are fighting Orthia in the core, TW as well, the Descendants in various oceans, S*P*Q*R in ocean 51, Hogs on the rim. Even for an alliance as strong as EOW, that is a lot of area to cover.

So it will be interesting to see how it turns out. The smartest thing EOW could do would be to make peace with Orthia, however the smartest thing Orthia could do would be to press the advantage and keep the pressure on EOW before they become even more of a threat.

I think this is going to be the oft-repeated military blunder of a multi-front war that leads to the downfall of an empire. Will EOW collapse? - no. I think they will emerge from the war small, more compacted, but also smarter and more battle hardened after shedding a lot of excess, undefendable members.

DeletedUser

I don't really think any single alliance is ready for EOW. They are a tough group. Even Orthia has had their hands full with them.

I think their mistake though is they are fighting a multi-front war now that will limit their effectiveness in both offense and defense. They are fighting Orthia in the core, TW as well, the Descendants in various oceans, S*P*Q*R in ocean 51, Hogs on the rim. Even for an alliance as strong as EOW, that is a lot of area to cover.

So it will be interesting to see how it turns out. The smartest thing EOW could do would be to make peace with Orthia, however the smartest thing Orthia could do would be to press the advantage and keep the pressure on EOW before they become even more of a threat.

I think this is going to be the oft-repeated military blunder of a multi-front war that leads to the downfall of an empire. Will EOW collapse? - no. I think they will emerge from the war small, more compacted, but also smarter and more battle hardened after shedding a lot of excess, undefendable members.

Don't forget that EOW has allies.
TGO, S-A-Phalanx, ect.
TGO would not interfere with the TW, Orthia, or Hogs war. However, we can interfere with the others.

DeletedUser

EOW are barely touching Orthia as there isn't a large frontline. There are sporadic villages that both alliances can pick of and that is about it. Please don't insult Orthia like that :D

DeletedUser

1. Orthia could blow any alliance away other that TW-shadow (their ALLY) 2. EOW doesn't have enough to fight Hogs, Orthia, and a new war. Not unless all their allies help. If Orthia and DoL hook up, EoW is so toast. they need more allies than they have...all sides. If you're from any of these alliances, make friends. Keep the other alliances that are huge out of your oceans. HoD could take EoW too so don't hate on clatan. he has over a 2000 player alliance, imagine one Devine power from each player...anyone'd toast.

DeletedUser

We're preparing the Spit-Roast for your Hogs now.

With the exception of one ocean Orthia havent moved in on us anywhere else. We'll be moving on them. Orthia have a huge problem with inactivity and that will be what breaks them in the end. The mistakes of SPARTA and Artemis were repeated.

DeletedUser

yeah yeah. we all heard your bragging and bravado a month ago. and what happened? we doubled in size and points per member.

DeletedUser

EOW are one tough group. And you know what I noticed? The hogs don't seem to have attack targets, they have "Bolting Targets" I guess no one likes being bolted by 2000 hogs ;) *Cough* City Protection *Cough*

DeletedUser

yeah yeah. we all heard your bragging and bravado a month ago. and what happened? we doubled in size and points per member.

Yeah, AFTER we left you alone. When we targetted you your top 10 left.
Now you've been dumb enough to join up with Dol you're back on the menu. ......... SPQR have already broken and fallen.
So much for your shadow alliance.

DeletedUser

I guess no one likes being bolted by 2000 hogs ;) *Cough* City Protection *Cough*

You know that city protection is pretty much useless against a bolting campaign right? Protects one city for a few hours and the others are still open to attack. I personally hate bolting campaigns and think that they really are the lowest thing an alliance could resort to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just look at catalans city names,.
then tell me if you would be led by her

DeletedUser

We learned our bolting tactics from EOW and as StillSetanta mentioned, they worked very well against us at first until we set up a system of providing resources to our lower point players in exchange for City Protection casts.

Bolting doesn't win wars though, you still gotta get in there and get some blood on your hands and I think both sides are eager to do that.

Is one side gonna destroy the other? Not a chance. There will be victories on both sides and the war will slow down as the all the low-hanging fruit gets eaten. We are looking forward to improving our offensive tactics to compliment our well practiced (also thanks to EOW) defensive ones. Most of all it will be fun.

HERE is a reenactment of the battle between the Hogs and EOW, loosely based on actual events.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

calatan said:
I am planning on getting in the action there soon! I will have a big city in O31 conquered in a few hours and then I am moving to 21 and then twelve!

I am waiting so bad!!!! we would have tea together, just remember to take a city with over 10,000 points so I will take it (I even saved some cake (culture points) for my new gift (city) that you are going to bring :)

DeletedUser

Calatan, you are beating the crap out of me:

Lort Nelson said:
just lost much of my forces taking over [town]181938[/town], and then Omer came by just when my conqour finished... :-(

rebuilding...

MkNord said:
,,omeromeromeromer " has attacked me...i have defended my city succesfully but hes got 6 cities and im expecting more attacks...i could use some help.

poseidon021597 said:
omeromeromeromer attacked me but fortunatley he only destroyed my biremes and fire ships and took my colony ship !

thehost said:
i got attackt by omeomeromeromer i dount have any navy let me build mi navy and we can hit this er up i stop him he hit me with alot of slingers but he got notin sen support for now until i built mi army back and mi navy then we can take him he thinks hes all bad *** but we can take him Hogs if we work together we can conquer this Ocean

DeletedUser

eow vs. hogs i personally think eow will win if it bcomes an all out battle. also i know tgo will ont join the fight we already have calatan respect with her renaiming her cities for us lol

DeletedUser

I actually want EoW to attack. Even if i lose i don't mind restart and I enjoy a good fight ^^ even if I lose. Which is likely as I have a policy if I can't fight my own battles than I don't need to be fighting at all.