EOW Vs. Hogs ,decendants of leoniudus war

DeletedUser

We're preparing the Spit-Roast for your Hogs now.

With the exception of one ocean Orthia havent moved in on us anywhere else. We'll be moving on them. Orthia have a huge problem with inactivity and that will be what breaks them in the end. The mistakes of SPARTA and Artemis were repeated.

This is almost laughable. Lets consider some little facts here

Orthia was founded about 6-7 weeks ago now. IT was a new alliance and so only the active players could move across in that time. That means we had, for a while, 100% activity. Do you really think in the last 6 weeks this would have dropped as dramatically to suggest that Orthia have inactivity problems.... I very much doubt so

Onto Point 2, Lets discuss alliance BPA and BPD shall we

hawkesy Joined 2010-04-29 22:06:18 4,662, Lets presume that means EOW was started on the 29th of April. In over 7 months EOW have managed to gain a poultry

Elite Olympus Warriors 3185179 (3.18mil BPA)
and
Elite Olympus Warriors 1668922 (1.66 mil BPD)

Now lets compare what Orthia have done in 7 weeks (yes weeks not months)

Orthia 2801710 (2.8mil BPA)
and
Orthia 1649791 (1.64mil BP)

SO lets compare, EOW have existed for over 5 months longer than Orthia and yet have 300k bpa more as an alliance to show for it and only 20,000 bpd more to show for it. Again is this really a sign of an alliance that is 'preparing to move' on the number 1 ranked alliance on Alpha. If your actually preparing then I suggest you consider how successful you may or may not be.

Being able to take isolated villages even with Orthia support (which takes a long time to get there from even the closer member) really is not something that you can celebrate in. The fact it took 3-4 weeks to even start to dent cocotte who was attacked from atleast 25% of your members plus other alliance if not more really does suggest that EOW are seriously lacking.

Ironically, the reason we haven't pushed you back yet is because your main section of your alliance does not have a frontline with Orthia's main block. Until you can claim your hurting Orthia's main block your really not doing much more than poking an alligator and we all know what will happen when you poke them just one time to many...

DeletedUser

I have to wonder why this forum exists? Is there really any point in asking these Q's at all? HoD? Laughable. When under 1% of your alliance is over 50,000 points (16 people in 2087 member alliance) in comparison to EOW who has an average point mark of 48959 points is there really any question that you would be annihilated should EOW a) actually bother to focus on you and b) were able to reach you enough of you to conquer the 99.8% of you who wouldn't put up a fight large enough to worry about. If your looking for targets your best off looking a little further down the list and how about a little close to home? all the smack talking about Id smash you blah blah blah is a little pointless when you cant even reach them.

DeletedUser

This is almost laughable. Lets consider some little facts here

Orthia was founded about 6-7 weeks ago now. IT was a new alliance and so only the active players could move across in that time. That means we had, for a while, 100% activity. Do you really think in the last 6 weeks this would have dropped as dramatically to suggest that Orthia have inactivity problems.... I very much doubt so

Onto Point 2, Lets discuss alliance BPA and BPD shall we

hawkesy Joined 2010-04-29 22:06:18 4,662, Lets presume that means EOW was started on the 29th of April. In over 7 months EOW have managed to gain a poultry

Elite Olympus Warriors 3185179 (3.18mil BPA)
and
Elite Olympus Warriors 1668922 (1.66 mil BPD)

Now lets compare what Orthia have done in 7 weeks (yes weeks not months)

Orthia 2801710 (2.8mil BPA)
and
Orthia 1649791 (1.64mil BP)

SO lets compare, EOW have existed for over 5 months longer than Orthia and yet have 300k bpa more as an alliance to show for it and only 20,000 bpd more to show for it. Again is this really a sign of an alliance that is 'preparing to move' on the number 1 ranked alliance on Alpha. If your actually preparing then I suggest you consider how successful you may or may not be.

Being able to take isolated villages even with Orthia support (which takes a long time to get there from even the closer member) really is not something that you can celebrate in. The fact it took 3-4 weeks to even start to dent cocotte who was attacked from atleast 25% of your members plus other alliance if not more really does suggest that EOW are seriously lacking.

Ironically, the reason we haven't pushed you back yet is because your main section of your alliance does not have a frontline with Orthia's main block. Until you can claim your hurting Orthia's main block your really not doing much more than poking an alligator and we all know what will happen when you poke them just one time to many...

Orthia is the merger between Sparta and Artemis, so it is kind of stupid to say that Orthia is just created when EOW was created 5 months ago. A lot of Orthia members has been playing this game along time with either Artemis or Sparta. And after combining all the big points player in the two alliance, Orthia still have less BP than us.

We attack one of Cocotte city for long time because basically all of your alliace membe in ocean 53 and 43 sent biremes to support that damn city. When we start to attack, he got over 3000 biremes to defend and over the course of 2 weeks, we killed off over 10000 biremes. So it's kind of stupid to say that our alliance gang up on poor little Cocotte. And there is only 4,5 main attackers, not 25 % of our member like you say.

You say we do not have front line with Orthia main block ? How about ocean 53 ? You guys have over 400 cities in that ocean. And it's right next to our ocean 52.
What you guys good at is sending PM with threat and no action.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Orthia is the merger between Sparta and Artemis, so it is kind of stupid to say that Orthia is just created when EOW was created 5 months ago. A lot of Orthia members has been playing this game along time with either Artemis or Sparta. And after combining all the big points player in the two alliance, Orthia still have less BP than us.

We attack one of Cocotte city for long time because basically all of your alliace membe in ocean 53 and 43 sent biremes to support that damn city. When we start to attack, he got over 3000 biremes to defend and over the course of 2 weeks, we killed off over 10000 biremes. So it's kind of stupid to say that our alliance gang up on poor little Cocotte. And there is only 4,5 main attackers, not 25 % of our member like you say.

You say we do not have front line with Orthia main block ? How about ocean 53 ? You guys have over 400 cities in that ocean. And it's right next to our ocean 52.
What you guys good at is sending PM with threat and no action.

First of, you do realise that when a nice alliance is started it starts at 0 bp and the members who join do not increase the bp with their previous bp, after all our top 4 bpa members have over 1.3million bpa between them so I think my point stands.

I can assure you there was more than 4 attackers, the number is closer to 40 than 4, I have seen the reports in game, as you are aware though they do not long enough to show. SO you gained one city and cocotte gained the culture to take about 10 maybe more cities. I think Cocotte got the better deal there don't you ;)

Whilst we may own O53, North O53 is not really in our control yet and neither is south O52 for you guys. Would you care to consult this map and disagree with me. Whilst there is a frontline beginning to form, anyone with half a brain can see that it is not a full frontline, it is far to gappy and there is only the odd overlap of EOW and Orthia. Feel free to prove me wrong, although I am not sure how you can so please go back into your cave, you do not belong in the reasoned world as you provide 0 evidence, just like every other EOW member

Map stating our relative positions = http://en1.grepolismaps.org/8a6419d3af8ba58aaa5962038ed3644d

DeletedUser

I have to wonder why this forum exists? Is there really any point in asking these Q's at all? HoD? Laughable. When under 1% of your alliance is over 50,000 points (16 people in 2087 member alliance) in comparison to EOW who has an average point mark of 48959 points is there really any question that you would be annihilated should EOW a) actually bother to focus on you and b) were able to reach you enough of you to conquer the 99.8% of you who wouldn't put up a fight large enough to worry about. If your looking for targets your best off looking a little further down the list and how about a little close to home? all the smack talking about Id smash you blah blah blah is a little pointless when you cant even reach them.

Surely this must also apply to Orthia vs EOW then, as lets face it comparing hogs to EOW and saying EOW will walk if they try, is exactly the same as comparing Orthia to EOW. Our relative stats compared to EOW are similar to EOW stats compared to HOD

DeletedUser

EOW VS the world of alpha

I am EOW and i joined over 3 weeks ago (thats to EOW not the game) and they helop you build up and then they just suport you nothing majour realy they then help you in ataacks there is 400 od players in our allaicne and lets compare that to hogs who have 200 tw shadows who hae 300-400 and many more we still are outnumerd but we are still holding so we can hold for many allinces we recently conquerd spqr who were forced to join sap academy and tws academy are always failing because of young hopefuls joining who have no xp also we are spread out over vast oceanc but we still hold and in oc 23 we have the appellen legion so yes we are fortifyed so anyone that wants to try it will fail:cool:
also if yoy go into other oceans they are coppying the eows name so we are strong and unifyed

DeletedUser

Whilst we may own O53, North O53 is not really in our control yet and neither is south O52 for you guys. Would you care to consult this map and disagree with me. Whilst there is a frontline beginning to form, anyone with half a brain can see that it is not a full frontline, it is far to gappy and there is only the odd overlap of EOW and Orthia. Feel free to prove me wrong, although I am not sure how you can so please go back into your cave, you do not belong in the reasoned world as you provide 0 evidence, just like every other EOW member

Map stating our relative positions = http://en1.grepolismaps.org/8a6419d3af8ba58aaa5962038ed3644d
52 is EOWs. Cocotte has 1 city that will fall. angel of war just joined you and has two cities. i2y with 9 cities has been in vacation mode for weeks and has most likely given up the game. When he comes back from vacation mode ........ well we'll see how many cities Orthia have in 52 then.
Thats not a front line. Thats a pebble in my shoe.

DeletedUser

52 is EOWs. Cocotte has 1 city that will fall. angel of war just joined you and has two cities. i2y with 9 cities has been in vacation mode for weeks and has most likely given up the game. When he comes back from vacation mode ........ well we'll see how many cities Orthia have in 52 then.
Thats not a front line. Thats a pebble in my shoe.

Wowsa you have just proven my point without meaning too, my god you guys really do seem to be lacking in the intelligence part
I was saying there is no frontline as EOW aren't that strong in southern O52 and Orthia aren't that strong in northern O53 and you have basically agreed with me by saying there are only 12 or so cities near you.

Well thanks, makes my life a hell of a lot easier :)

DeletedUser

Wowsa you have just proven my point without meaning too, my god you guys really do seem to be lacking in the intelligence part
I was saying there is no frontline as EOW aren't that strong in southern O52 and Orthia aren't that strong in northern O53 and you have basically agreed with me by saying there are only 12 or so cities near you.

Well thanks, makes my life a hell of a lot easier :)
You dont seem to be getting it. 9 cities in vacation mode. 2 cities have just become targets and werent there before. angel of war never attacked us when he/she was with TW-Shadow so he/she was never attacked by us before.
1 city is active for Orthia in 52. Thats cocottes. And that will fall.

(sigh) We are exceptionally strong in Southern 52 and in Northern 53.

DeletedUser

You dont seem to be getting it. 9 cities in vacation mode. 2 cities have just become targets and werent there before. angel of war never attacked us when he/she was with TW-Shadow so he/she was never attacked by us before.
1 city is active for Orthia in 52. Thats cocottes. And that will fall.

(sigh) We are exceptionally strong in Southern 52 and in Northern 53.

Did you check the map? Would you like to look at it again

http://en1.grepolismaps.org/8a6419d3af8ba58aaa5962038ed3644d

I will give you a hint EOW are red and Orthia are white. Half of Southern O52 there is no EOW or Orthia and in north O53 there is hardly any EOW so how you think your very strong in both those areas is simply laughable. Please before you embarress yourself some more please consult the map.

I have never claimed Orthia have a strong presence in O52, we are very weak there so what am I not getting?

DeletedUser

I thought this thread was about EoW and the Hogs lol, topic kinda went out there. So any stats or is this war just plain boring?

DeletedUser

SO you gained one city and cocotte gained the culture to take about 10 maybe more cities. I think Cocotte got the better deal there don't you

all targets of any attacks end up with enough BP to gain many many cities when the opposing side is done with them......
you can't be attacked without gaining BP, it's just not possible.
you talk like the perfect attack gives the opposition ZERO BP, it's just not the case.

like i said before, everyone gets defensive BP, whether they fight back admirably or lay in a huddled mass on the floor while his/her attackers beat them senseless.
they still rack up the BP's.....
that's just the game.

DeletedUser

all targets of any attacks end up with enough BP to gain many many cities when the opposing side is done with them......
you can't be attacked without gaining BP, it's just not possible.
you talk like the perfect attack gives the opposition ZERO BP, it's just not the case.

like i said before, everyone gets defensive BP, whether they fight back admirably or lay in a huddled mass on the floor while his/her attackers beat them senseless.
they still rack up the BP's.....
that's just the game.

I never mentioned anything about not gaining BP, but if you are foolish another to attack a largely stacked village continuosly especially with alot of 30-50 ls attacks which die whilst killing very little then that just isn't good sense

Surely, thinking to yourself well there is 3000 biremes in there (or whatever the number was) that is a lot of support which we will leave alone and allow to be tied up there. That was surely the best thing to do was it not? As lets face it cocotte just kept winding you guys up and you could not resist. Now the gain of villages cocotte can make will then make that player a far more difficult and stronger opponent in the future so what you have achieved is take a couple of villages whilst strengthening your opponent for the future?

Sounds like a perfect battle plan to me..............

DeletedUser

I thought this thread was about EoW and the Hogs lol, topic kinda went out there. So any stats or is this war just plain boring?

There are very few stats, which is my point as there is no fully established front line yet but hey what do I know, obvouisly EOW know better than me! (saracasm for the people who will somehow fail to notice it!)

DeletedUser

Well than this war is completely pointless lol, well EoW I expect better from you which it seems isn't happening.

DeletedUser

EoW broke their pact with us, shame on them, one day they will come crawling back ;)

DeletedUser13924

After a pretty boring and peaceful summer my alliance - The Descendants of Leonidas - was ready for a scrap. We would not have chosen EOW as our enemies but they wanted trouble, so we accepted the challenge - no problem!
Comparing the size of our alliances we have set realistic objectives for the Descendants. We have performed remarkably well in the circumstances and have "bust a few noses" on the way.
The Descendants of Leonidas continue to thrive despite the aggression. We recognise the skill, the size and the professionalism of our aggressors but we make every possible effort to slow their progress and spoil their gameplay.
Our gameplay has improved as a result, our members are more satisfied with the grepolis experience and the BP addicts are content.
On a lighter note - I am happy to accept EOW surrender whenever you're ready!
S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've done nothing cause I've gotten nothing, I'm a turtle, I like playing defense, do i care if i grow no, I have more fun making sure even if someone takes my city they lose enough of their troops in the process that it amuses me in the process. After all it is all just for fun.