EOW Vs. Hogs ,decendants of leoniudus war

DeletedUser

you're missing out on 75% of the game silver.....12
you might as well invite everyone to play a game of monopoly and just go round and round the board, never buying any property, collecting $200 each time and calling it a day.
any good player expects to lose troops when attacking, that's just part of the game. it's no shock at all.
so your satisfaction may be a bit misplaced.

but hey, whatever floats your boat.

DeletedUser

Maybe, maybe not, i play a bit differently than most players cause I don't actually plan on taking this game or well any other game serious, now if it was a even fight that is a different story, but agaisnt EoW or players bigger than me i know I'm gonna lose, but I at least will make sure I make the take over a living hell.

And by the way my name has nothing to do with my age, 12 is my fav number and silverflyingwolf12 is the username I've used in all my emails and most of my other games for the last five years plus, it stuck to me so I keep with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

op.ivy said:
you're missing out on 75% of the game silver.....12
you might as well invite everyone to play a game of monopoly and just go round and round the board, never buying any property, collecting $200 each time and calling it a day.
any good player expects to lose troops when attacking, that's just part of the game. it's no shock at all.
so your satisfaction may be a bit misplaced.

I have to say silverflyingwolf12, I agree with ivy on this. I very much expect to lose troops on a conquest, infact I'd be a bit disapointed if my opponent didn't put up a fight. So I would agree that your satisfaction is misplaced.

As for it not being an even fight, we all start this game on a relatively even footing. It's the choices we make along the line, with regard to who to fight with or which alliance to join that will determin how strong we become or how quickly we're rimmed.

I guess you don't have to take the game seriously to have fun with it but I can honestly say that for me this game comes into its own when you have a good sized army and start conquering.

DeletedUser

i love that you don't take the game seriously, more people should learn how to do that.
but you don't have to give up the rest of the game to achieve it.
don't forget, a small player can always outlast and even overcome a much larger one with strategy, intelligence and timing.
some players look colossal and invincible, but play with very little strategy and when they come up against a good fight, can't hold their own.....
any player can throw city festivals and eat up ghost cities to the point that they have 100,000 and 200,000pts. it doesn't say anything about their skill, or whether you can beat them in a battle.
in the end, size can be a very small factor when the victor of a war is being decided.
so build a nice army, go do some battle, take some cities and have fun!!
it is after all a game. we're all here to test ourselves and have good time (i hope).

DeletedUser

lol my biggest problem is I lack time, I spend a lot time on Tribal Wars and the strategy worked well on there by building a massive wall of defense most large players usually stopped trying than I focused on building offense inbetween my defensive villages.

DeletedUser

I know what you mean m8, I briefly lead a Tribe on TW but gave it up so I could concentrate on my position in my alliance here on Grep, it was too demanding to be able to have the time for both and since I came to grep first and prefare it I left TW.

The strategy you mentioned above might work well on TW but a major difference between both games is culture points. Many people rely on their attacks to gain the requisite culture points to gain more city slots.

DeletedUser

That is something I'll have to get used to on this game, as it is TW I've been playing for three years plus so I spend a lot of time there.

DeletedUser

oh i played tribal wars until some guy nobled all my cities so i just qit plus i have my hands full sitting for 2 friends and one has 2 worlds and so do i and also play the wst to

DeletedUser

I play Tribal Wars, The West and this game, outside of work i admit i have no life lol, mostly it is when I'm bored, but I enjoy TW better they take the game less serious than the players on here, sorry if that offends anyone but most based on what I've seen take this game a bit too much.

By the way I'd like to thank EoW for the attacks, and the fact I completely destroyed the land troops sent at me by a player twice my size ^^

DeletedUser

I found it a bit funny lol. And it was by traitor to.

Well since Hogs has fallen it seems I'm not in a alliance that is friends with EoW, So good to have you as allies and hope you have a good game ^^

DeletedUser

This would be interesting.

If this war actually started then Hogs would be forced to let go of many of their players. It would leave only the strong and dedicated. This could be good for the Hogs.