Epsi 2.0

DeletedUser12324

Right so basically all hard work ends when an alliance manages to pour enough resources into a building :( very sad! Still i hope something interesting happens in these hero worlds.

DeletedUser12324

lets face it it's about money making, more people moving from world to world spending out on different premiums etc. Cus it would just be silly to let up to 2-3 years of working on a kingdom go to waste right? -.-

DeletedUser

The end game is the hero worlds, hero worlds result from one alliance "winning the server" by building the world wonders and stuff, the world ends and then the hero world starts. What happens during and after a hero world I have no idea :)

I for one like the idea of a "end game" but afterwards they should merge a couple of servers together and have a new end game of only the best players

DeletedUser

totally agree JB, and that is what has happened in other similar browser games i have played.

They merge servers together to create a "Super Server" if you like for active members and give all the alliances something new to deal with.

the "Forced" upgrade to 2.0 will unfortunately be the end i think for a lot of vets and players, me included.

DeletedUser4013

cyber i'm confused will all worlds now have an end game or just hero worlds? Also do normal worlds like epsilon become hero worlds at some point? Very confused...

Each of the Worlds from Alpha to Pi will have a Hero World running parallel to the regular world once they have been opened with the completion of the Wonders. This way, players in both the old 1.26 Worlds will be able to continue in their original world and play in the Hero World

DeletedUser12324

Thanks for replying, so once the world wonders are done and hero worlds are opened we can still carry on playing on the old server as such as long as it doesn't drop below 1k players?

DeletedUser14937

Now that was news even for me :D! I thought the entire world switched to become a hero world lol!

DeletedUser12324

They need to make like some powerpoint presentation on this lol...

DeletedUser14362

so let me get this straight i dont have to play on the 2.0 version?

DeletedUser4013

Thanks for replying, so once the world wonders are done and hero worlds are opened we can still carry on playing on the old server as such as long as it doesn't drop below 1k players?

Correct, the original world will remain open so long as it's player number are not below 1000.

so let me get this straight i dont have to play on the 2.0 version?

No, the 1.26 Worlds will become 2.0 Worlds, it's just easier to refer to them as the Original 1.26 Worlds instead of calling them Worlds Alpha through Pi.

DeletedUser14362

oh ok thanks was wondering if i was wasting my time setting up a WW

DeletedUser

ha so u play the 2.0 version and the hero world at the same time and pay even more for gold. brilliant idea there ;)

DeletedUser

LOL. It is a business. And I don't see them shutting down a source of revenue as long the margins are pretty good. So guys just keep having your fun, pay your premium and make sure it is fun for others as well, then I think you will see Epsilon around for along time;-)

And keep in mind that the last thing we need is any world dominance. Good enemies, makes good fun in this game:)

cheers,
enga