Newspaper Eubea Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13136

Hey C4, i am waiting for the release of your newspaper. +rep from me.

DeletedUser

I am starting to think you just posted this thread just to get attention, you have no intentions or are capable of posting an article. Its ok Its always the same everyone of this newspaper, they ask the premade how well they think they will do and they try to hide their ego's by trying to be humble. They ask the leader of elite looking alliance what they think, he is just too socially awkward to say much. They ask some noob like albert and he has no clue why he is being interviewed.

DeletedUser

Clearly some of you have never seen Carlos's papers.

Very well done and as far as I have seen, has oen of the longest running/most comprehensive paper I have seen in the Myonia forums.

Unlike the other papers he doesn't simply quit after a week or two of releases.

DeletedUser29066

I certainly hope it is worth the wait as I feel myself growing older at a seemingly faster rate every day and what little sanity I have left is also vanishing.

DeletedUser29066

Very little. Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most:eek:

DeletedUser

Clearly some of you have never seen Carlos's papers.

Very well done and as far as I have seen, has oen of the longest running/most comprehensive paper I have seen in the Myonia forums.

Unlike the other papers he doesn't simply quit after a week or two of releases.

The only news he has given us so far is what his newspaper will be called, not really journalism is it?

Now had he not taken it upon on himself to do the paper here, I am sure many others like myself would have been on our second or third edition by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.