Ever done something so noobish you want to curl up and die?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Guys let's not pick on someone for liking to turtle. This is a thread about doing nooby things and if we can all be forgiven for doing something silly once or twice then surely we can forgive scucko for having such an attachment to defensive troops.

DeletedUser

I wasn't picking on him, Baudin...We all know that ! :p I like my scucko friend ! :)

If only he knew his real name.. :p

DeletedUser

bla bla bla bla

oh I was forgot that you was try me. next time send CS to land when my revolt go hot lol

You're one of those noobs that sends unguarded transport, right? Gifts us massive BP and then pounds their chest as though you're a master of the universe? There are so many of you it's hard for me to keep it straight but...yeah. You got lucky buddy.

DeletedUser

bla bla bla bla

oh I was forgot that you was try me. next time send CS to land when my revolt go hot lol

tactics my hard shelled friend tactics, not to be confused with tictacs thats another small hard annoying thing thats more likely to choke you if you tried to consume it.

DeletedUser

tactics you say. ask him my friend. or you whant to forward you message from him? no I will not do this. you are not my friend. he is your. maybe he need to inform you about his noob move. is his tactic to send attack om me in the "middle" of 66? then I will say nice tactic. second time you will need permission of my Chief ;). and LB was say me some princess noob move lol

that is all what I will say on this topic.

bye bye ;)

DeletedUser

tactics you say. ask him my friend. or you whant to forward you message from him? no I will not do this. you are not my friend. he is your. maybe he need to inform you about his noob move. is his tactic to send attack om me in the "middle" of 66? then I will say nice tactic. second time you will need permission of my Chief ;). and LB was say me some princess noob move lol

bye bye ;)

mistake.... cant be any worse than sending no ls battle of the somme ring any bells

DeletedUser

Oh dear scucko...You crack me up ! At least I can break your support and gave you a try my friend..You never have tried attacking me..Except those little LS clears..Wait you did get me in revolt...I didn't see anything worth defending even..Maybe clear those defense cities and you MIGHT have a chance.... ;)

Hahah..Ohh..And didn't you say it'd be just you and I..But since I DIDN'T give you a specific time you couldn't defend...LMAO. Nice Try..Maybe next time..It's pretty sad I sit right next to a TON of you guys and you haven't taken the city yet..

& oh please...Yes, I'll admit I did send the CS before the revolt went hot..That was my bad for wrong timing I wasn't paying attention to revolt times and js sent ..But before you start b1tching abt my attacks maybe try looking at your own..I can post them, and I'm pretty sure my attacks would out do your little attacks..I haven't seen you try taking a city from me..Maybe try, first?! We'll see just how well you do. ;)

BTW - I can forward the mail...That shows nothing my friend.. But whatever. :p Maybe try attacking by yourself one day too. :p Oh wait, You wouldn't get very far..You may send your 20 LS nuke attacks.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do try and behave darlings, how about less picking on one particular player hmm?

Give him a chance :)

DeletedUser

sorry sapph but big enough to give it out big enough to take it. Least it is kinda still on topic

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Hmm let's see, another noobly mistake, oh I know. When I started the game and was building my first army I used archers as an attack forced in conjunction with hoplites. I figured that a hoplite phalanx was one of the greatest fighting forces in history and archers are almost always involved in large scale conflicts. So if I combined these two in one big army I'd have quite the fighting force. Spoiler alert, that combination was horrible. So I had someone teach me the basics of the game and I haven't attacked with archers since, now swords on the other hand.....

DeletedUser

erm you hajacked my noob thread lol We all make mistakes, done some classics :D this is the first that lost me a city but I often bolt myself and sometimes cast good spells on an incoming ;)

DeletedUser

i think my worst was sending my CS already in with my revolt attack when i was having a little skirmish with Gabigabi a few weeks ago... it sunk, but the city was in revolt. I managed to cast call of the ocean, rebuild in time and i did take it in the end... I felt soo stupid, i think it motivated me even more to go after it...

DeletedUser11508

i think my worst was sending my CS already in with my revolt attack when i was having a little skirmish with Gabigabi a few weeks ago... it sunk, but the city was in revolt. I managed to cast call of the ocean, rebuild in time and i did take it in the end... I felt soo stupid, i think it motivated me even more to go after it...

I forgive you :p and sorry for the inconvinience ;) (ask a few from the old BG/BGs gang, if you don't get the story) :supermad:

DeletedUser

Well to make up for this mistake, my weekend stats:

Getting attacked by Bad Co:

10 cities hit
4 put into revolt (would have been more but defended the rest)
3 cs sent
0 cities lost
tons of VPs ran, still running and lost count lol

Thanks for the entertainment bad co :)

Lozza's back!! ;)

DeletedUser12512

bye bye ;)

google translate really hasn't improved much over teh last few years has it...

DeletedUser

Oh dear scucko...You crack me up ! At least I can break your support and gave you a try my friend..You never have tried attacking me..Except those little LS clears..Wait you did get me in revolt...I didn't see anything worth defending even..Maybe clear those defense cities and you MIGHT have a chance.... ;)

Hahah..Ohh..And didn't you say it'd be just you and I..But since I DIDN'T give you a specific time you couldn't defend...LMAO. Nice Try..Maybe next time..It's pretty sad I sit right next to a TON of you guys and you haven't taken the city yet..

& oh please...Yes, I'll admit I did send the CS before the revolt went hot..That was my bad for wrong timing I wasn't paying attention to revolt times and js sent ..But before you start b1tching abt my attacks maybe try looking at your own..I can post them, and I'm pretty sure my attacks would out do your little attacks..I haven't seen you try taking a city from me..Maybe try, first?! We'll see just how well you do. ;)

BTW - I can forward the mail...That shows nothing my friend.. But whatever. :p Maybe try attacking by yourself one day too. :p Oh wait, You wouldn't get very far..You may send your 20 LS nuke attacks.. :D

Why don't you just write that you're the superplayer of iota, it will save us from having to read all your propaganda...

DeletedUser

Why don't you just write that you're the superplayer of iota, it will save us from having to read all your propaganda...

LB you was make me on this comment!!!

he is the best (54 685 DBP and 188 836 ABP). player with 46 cities and playing more then year

DeletedUser

My most noobish thing...

Well I had a few too many one night, sent out a bunch of attacks, went to the bar and had a few more.

Things at this point got hazy and found in the morning I had been conquered by this 250lb Bahemoth...

Oh right the game... everyone makes mistakes. What should have been easy conquers were miffed by timings. etc etc

PS: I still like my Behemoth story better :p