Evolution (truth)

DeletedUser

Best part about evolution, not that out enemies would admit it, but it is the truest form of "evolution" from just what I know it has members from BS, TU, TA, CN, DF, RDR, Alpha, even back to Lynx. if that's not proof that they are more than willing to work with anyone whom realizes the this world requires an elite group of like minded players to win, end goal is winning, nothing less will do.

DeletedUser

A lot of love on the forum for Evo, that's not how its suppose to work lol

DeletedUser

Aksak who would you say hates us more, you or Spiller?

DeletedUser5554

why hate? so what the teams better? its only a game haha

DeletedUser

Evo is an elite group no questioning that. Not coming on here much.....too many things to do in-game, but I do come and check the forums every now and then. I do not hate evo, I actually like and enjoy the challenge of war with them. Keeps me coming back for more. What will the omicron world do without evo. E;)

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, AAB, Maelstrom, and even we can't forget GE, EVO is the evolutionary binding of so many great alliances that had thier day and have gone on to become elite. I don't think any alliance in this world would be around unless they had taken in members of other alliances, GS for example is similar, they just did not have the core group of players as big as EVO's was. or roles might be reversed.

DeletedUser

Hell yea we have been through a lot of players since the start, I think there are only 3 original TU members left in Evo now, not sure how many original BS but I know most of what we took into the Evo merger were not TU members to start with.

DeletedUser

Not only that, but it's players from all over the world, not just the core of the world, EVO has expanded not just by conquest, but by taking in the players that understand what it takes to win. Hell you guys gave me a second chance, and I think Alpha could make comments that show they are not happy about me being on this side now, lol.

DeletedUser

Not only that, but it's players from all over the world, not just the core of the world, EVO has expanded not just by conquest, but by taking in the players that understand what it takes to win. Hell you guys gave me a second chance, and I think Alpha could make comments that show they are not happy about me being on this side now, lol.
They gave me a chance, I chewed it up and spat it out with a note that said no thanks, (Allthough honestly, a part of me was intrigued by the idea of working with a foe that I have been battling for almost two years). Then I asked, AND NOW I AM IN THE RIM LIST.