Evolution (truth)

DeletedUser

Not exactly how it went down sab, you were made an offer by one foe but decided you wanted to work with the other foe and in the end you got neither. I have to admit though I do often wonder what the world would be like now if you hadn't alerted me to what was going on because for once I would have been caught with my pants down. Never in a million years would I have ever thought BS would have made you guys an offer like that.

DeletedUser

LOL.....it just shocked by the smae way. It has intriqued me every now and then if we would have merged. Perhaps we could have been do a little tango number in Ocean 55?

DeletedUser

I think it would have certainly made things a lot more interesting as neither TU nor BS would have been as relaxed about somebody else building wonders as you guys always seem to be. I'm sure by now there would have been many attempts on each others wonders.

DeletedUser

I would definitely see Omicron becoming more interesting as it is now. I foresee BS & TU going at it, while GS and possibly DF going at it. The world WOULD have been still within the midst of CHAOS. I guess CB really wanted that challenge and to be honest so did I, but my mates talked some sense in me and I guess that's how BS and GS became cardinal enemies.

DeletedUser19174

ultimately that led to your downfall...

To which definition do you refer ??

down·fall [doun-fawl] noun
1. descent to a lower position or standing; overthrow; ruin.
2. something causing ruin, failure, etc.: Liquor was his downfall.
3. a fall, as of rain, snow, or the like, often sudden or heavy.
4. a trap using a falling weight for killing, injuring, or imprisoning the prey.

I am not exactly sure we fit under any of those definitions, would you care to enlighten me.

DeletedUser

Aren't you an English Professor!!!!

down·fall
/ˈdounˌfôl/

Noun:
  1. A loss of power, prosperity, or status: "the crisis led to the downfall of the government".
  2. The cause of such a loss - his intractability will prove to be his downfall

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19174

Aren't you an English Professor!!!!

down·fall
/ˈdounˌfôl/

Noun:
  1. A loss of power, prosperity, or status: "the crisis led to the downfall of the government".
  2. The cause of such a loss - his intractability will prove to be his downfall

Confused much....I think I just said that.

DeletedUser

C'mon fellas, it's a game, no need for hate. If Evo didn't exists I would have quit long before I did. It's a war game, nothing better than a good bunch of guys to fight with.

DeletedUser17104

C'mon fellas, it's a game, no need for hate. If Evo didn't exists I would have quit long before I did. It's a war game, nothing better than a good bunch of guys to fight with.

I agree I think Evo has given everyone a reason to continue to fight (most people dislike the big bad bully and like to fight the biggest guy in the bar). Sadly the world has not fought as hard as I thought they would. I think/hope it is about change, but we will see.

DeletedUser

yes many people in DF did not quit for sometime when they wanted to take me out. those were some good times i had.

DeletedUser

Son of a........I knew you would wound up in here! LOL.....nice to see r3d here again. How have you been matey? Yes evo is the only reason why I am still here. The challenge they give me makes me crave to better my grepolis game. But with any game there are difficulty levels. It seems that we are at God mode now.....being that it becoming seemingly impossible to take out active members of enemy alliances. None the less, we do try, for better or for worse. I gotta an account for you if you decide to comeback ;).

DeletedUser

Sorry Sab, I am never coming back. As much as I love the game, the amount of time it consumes is ridiculous. During the height of D3THs days, I was playing every free second I had. While at work, I would be checking my phone constantly. It affected my work, it affected my life!!! To be good at this game requires so much activity, I simply cannot afford the time. Not to mention that those that pay to play have a big advantage over the rest, I prefer games where the only advantage is skill.

Best of luck to everyone in this world. I am still very interested to see who will win.

DeletedUser18993

i mean red you could have done what bcae did take over 2 islands and by that you can time your attacks easily by just getting on like 2 or 3 times a day lol. well we all miss you man i hope RL is going well

DeletedUser

And why would he risk getting banned his medal account???

I don't see how he can get his "medal account" banned? if he has allready ghosted/deleted his old account. Is there something I am missing here? Anyway, to put things into perspective, I was actually refering to him taking over my account. I do understand that in order to be successful in this game would require the following:

1.) Time and alot of it.
2.) Luck. ALso alot of it.
3.) Lastly, a good understanding of the fundamentals of the game.

I would say I only got # 3 in the bag. Numbers 1 & 2 are pretty challenging considering managing about 60 + cities. That is my two cents in a nutshell of this game. I do howeer, want to say that I really do enjoy the game very much. Perhaps a tad too much.......

DeletedUser

When i read

I thought it would be followed by . . .and sell out/turn your back on/give up on (take ur pick) your mates

I would have to agree what he did was wrong. The effect trancends after the game. What a way to treat your peeps, whom sacrificed time and probably sleep, to ensure one's success. You a branded guy now bcae.