Evolution (truth)

DeletedUser

I don't see how he can get his "medal account" banned? if he has allready ghosted/deleted his old account. Is there something I am missing here? Anyway, to put things into perspective, I was actually refering to him taking over my account. I do understand that in order to be successful in this game would require the following:

1.) Time and alot of it.
2.) Luck. ALso alot of it.
3.) Lastly, a good understanding of the fundamentals of the game.

I would say I only got # 3 in the bag. Numbers 1 & 2 are pretty challenging considering managing about 60 + cities. That is my two cents in a nutshell of this game. I do howeer, want to say that I really do enjoy the game very much. Perhaps a tad too much.......

Mate you understand Sarcasm?!!

I already built all the WW and won this world, where have you guys been? :D

I just used this statement of red to do it.

DeletedUser

Lol not very often you see sab getting burned on the forum, well done bod.

DeletedUser

@ bod......it's really hard to spot sarcasm through words. But my reply was sincere.
@ Murty, that's a first degree burn your talking bout!

DeletedUser17523

Haha just wait until I miraculously return and nuke everyones cities!@!!

DeletedUser

Don't like the truth cristian? So you - rep me for the post. But hey, that's what to be expected from a bad looser.

DeletedUser17523

No I just -repped u cuz i am jealous of how you are awesome at life and are amazing at grepolis and are in an awesome alliance.

DeletedUser

Hey christian remember you use to be part of the winning team until somebody made really stupid choice of leaving the winning side and joining the losing side? Hmmm what was that guys name again? Remember the lead of TS? Perhaps the worst choice ever made by any leader that I can recall in all my years on grepo.