Evolution vs. The World

DeletedUser

you can see the light but its very very far!!! and i donno if you guys have the juice / power to even reach there :p

DeletedUser

That's not a light at the end of the tunnel......you're just holding the flashlight backwards.
ok so I point it forwards and see CB shining as if heaven sent......I still see a light at the end the CB tunnel.

DeletedUser17104

For the last two weeks - score is Evo: 24 and The World: 2 (both by Little Brother)

For the last 4 weeks score is Evo:70 and The World: 9

Not sure what happened here but right after having their best 2 weeks ever a month and a half ago the world seems to have fallen apart.

DeletedUser

I love stats, their so simple and so true...
Stats never lie, if only we could teach that to Alpha they might understand perhaps that they are doing a crappy job..

DeletedUser

Not sure what happened here but right after having their best 2 weeks ever a month and a half ago the world seems to have fallen apart.

An animal is most dangerous just before it dies, it can sense it has nothing left to live for and will fight to the death. In all honesty its been a hell of a war but I think the end is in sight.

DeletedUser

ok so I point it forwards and see CB shining as if heaven sent......I still see a light at the end the CB tunnel.

Wrong again, that's a freight train coming your way.

Evo vs GS

Good guys:78
Bad guys:13

DeletedUser

Wrong again, that's a freight train coming your way.

Evo vs GS

Good guys:78
Bad guys:13

NO!!!!! Not CB strapped to the Front of a freight Train! I will save you CB, Super sab to the rescue. Then I guide you back to light at the end of our tunnel.:)

And the end is in sight indeed murtius. Let's just hope it'll be in favor of each of our longings and goals irrespective of what alliance we are all in. I have been playing in Omicron for the longest time and to be honest the only reason why I stuck around was because of players like Blood, mister malas, redfox, zengour, greymon and all of the folks from D3th to GS and most especially the most formidable foe I have ever faced in any world, BS now Evo. Mr. CB I enjoy all the wars we go through and yes I know it was mostly a can of whoop on my part but none the less you made me practice defending LOL. Mr. boby you made me humble by losing my first city in the game. Once you start losing cities you appreciate the game even more and I thank you for that lesson.

I will of course be rooting for the world but I know that the favors are with my foes. I will only do what is best for the results to turn in my favor and others. Keep up the good work evo! hopefully in the future we can all unite in another world and be under one flag.

"Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today -John Lennon"

Peace,

Sab

DeletedUser

Sab, saddly it would not be the same on a different world as Murty has already said he will never play another world.

DeletedUser

Lightfoot getting banned, DF has gone silent. I guess the new leader sucks huh !!!!

DeletedUser

And it looks like light foot is isn't coming back good luck DF:) I wonder who is going to step up

DeletedUser

there is only stepping down and DF are going down fast like rock sinking in water :p

DeletedUser

DF will now become like Alpha with a few hardcore members left who are mainly defence and see stacking a city as a victory. No attacks, no style and no more interesting battles, the world is dead the forum is dead, some times I hate been right and been right about the downgrade is one of these times. I'm not trying to rub anybody's nose in it but even people like sab and cb who rubbished my claims that 2.0 would kill the world surly must now admit it has. We have lost so many huge players (in game) and personalities (on the forum) since 2.0 was brought in that this world is not even a shell of its former self.

I remember a time you could look at this forum every hour and see 5-6 new posts, now you can go 5-6 days without missing one. The same goes in game for attacks since I lost my city Zodd couldn't take the only attacks I have really been hit with are some of them little girl attacks that Spiller sends. I was even away yesterday and only logged in once but never had to worry about attacks or conquest as this world is now a bore. It went from the most exciting world I have ever played to the slowest world I have ever played, quite sad really.

DeletedUser

Murty, It does look like the world is coming to an end doesn't it. At least Hera is in the easter spirit (look at logo above). If anything that has to make someone's day.

I believe that the world even with RL is prone to changes, either good or bad, the cycle must go on. Like the Chinese Yin and Yang, there has to be balance. Even the tides do up and down. Even though the moon is slowly moving away, it still has a profound effect on how we live our every day lives. I just hope the mayan theory is not correct. Proof that of the world is close to the end, I am allready swaying of subject. LOL....at least I try.

DeletedUser

DF will now become like Alpha with a few hardcore members left who are mainly defence and see stacking a city as a victory. No attacks, no style and no more interesting battles, the world is dead the forum is dead, some times I hate been right and been right about the downgrade is one of these times. I'm not trying to rub anybody's nose in it but even people like sab and cb who rubbished my claims that 2.0 would kill the world surly must now admit it has. We have lost so many huge players (in game) and personalities (on the forum) since 2.0 was brought in that this world is not even a shell of its former self.

I remember a time you could look at this forum every hour and see 5-6 new posts, now you can go 5-6 days without missing one. The same goes in game for attacks since I lost my city Zodd couldn't take the only attacks I have really been hit with are some of them little girl attacks that Spiller sends. I was even away yesterday and only logged in once but never had to worry about attacks or conquest as this world is now a bore. It went from the most exciting world I have ever played to the slowest world I have ever played, quite sad really.

The world is slowing down around you because Evo/BS/TU leaders decided to merge with every good player and alliance they could find because they were afraid to fight a real war. If you gather almost all the good players into one alliance, of course the action will slow. But at least you're safe now Murty and you can build your ww in a safe area now.

The secret the world doesn't know is Murty is a simcity player at heart and is afraid to go up against any real opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CB, you do bring up a valid point, but I don't think Murty is a sim player, his stats can prove that. What he did was actually adapting to the situation. The truth of the matter is with the WW era there is an End-game feature that will end the world or at least identify a victor of that world ( if memory serves me right) but research still needs to be done to confirm this. However, my point is adaptability is key for continuity.

Going back to your point of view, if your leaders would have seen the signs before, the world will still be interesting. but who is to say that world have to still be this boring? we can still do something about this.........

DeletedUser

CB correct me if I'm wrong here but weren't you once an enemy of BS who joined them after losing a war to them? Seems strange to me how a brave warrior such as yourself would join an alliance who's players were obviously superior to the alliance you joined them from considering your objection to having all the best players in one alliance. It is common in every world for the winning side to pick up worthy enemies who have proven themselves in battle. I mean if you don't then all you do is expand your own cities and not grow your alliance, which I think maybe somewhat of a sim city tactic.

Any team player would see that this game is about the alliance and not just one player. Even still I think you are wrong and I think we had many good enemies before the upgrade and still have a few to this day. I know I have battled many good players in my time in this world, sure I'll admit more of them were noobs than great players who I have conquered cities from but that's due to my location rather than my choice. Now if you don't like how BS/TU/Evo do business and wish to give our enemy a helping hand then feel free dude, perhaps that way you can have a shot at me and find out for yourself how good or bad I am. I'm sure they would be only too happy to take a great player such as you.

Lastly your claim that this world has slowed down due to the merger appears a little like an excuse as BS and TU were on the same side before the merger so that hasn't changed much. As of yet you are the only player who I have heard saying the slow down is due to the merger or recruitment or anything other than 2.0. I guess its possible that you may be right while everybody else is wrong but honestly I don't see it.

DeletedUser

Sab, I wasn't talking about Murty's stats, I was talking about his will to fight a real opponent.

Of course we can do something about it........... :) But will we? That is the question.