Evolution vs. The World

DeletedUser

Sorry there World.. you tried a coup attempt but i guess it did not matter. we WON anyway.

DeletedUser20547

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been a pleasure to fight alongside, boby, blondy, doolcee, cb, jimmy, NG, Murtius, rmoller, bli, Bodnapa, tgi, Tumax, cris kidd, Sirvlad, Naf, orbs, ad the rest of your, you know who your are....its been awesome. I made friends here and in RL...cant forget the ride.....we won the world...now lets RULE IT!!!

DeletedUser17483

congrats evo players! its was pleasure and honor to play with you my friends! we been through a lot! but we proved that the we are the best alliance ever ! thanks a lot for the game and team work! JTS-VAL-MURTY-NG-RTL-BOBY-DOL-BLONDY-RM-PODNABA-TGI- RESPECT TO YOU ALL ! AND IM THANKFUL FOR GREPOLIS THAT GAVED US THE CHANCE TO KNOW EACH OTHER!
REGARDS
MESHAL

DeletedUser16190

I would like to congratulate all Evo players, you deserve it ;)

DeletedUser

This victory is as much yours and it is ours Aksak, we would have done this without all the information you passed us. So thanks for that brother :p

DeletedUser

congrats evo players! its was pleasure and honor to play with you my friends! we been through a lot! but we proved that the we are the best alliance ever ! thanks a lot for the game and team work! JTS-VAL-MURTY-NG-RTL-BOBY-DOL-BLONDY-RM-PODNABA-TGI- RESPECT TO YOU ALL ! AND IM THANKFUL FOR GREPOLIS THAT GAVED US THE CHANCE TO KNOW EACH OTHER!
REGARDS
MESHAL

lol you spelt my name wrong

DeletedUser

This victory is as much yours and it is ours Aksak, we would have done this without all the information you passed us. So thanks for that brother :p

That explains why we didn't have any op against AT for the last several months :p