Farewell MRA, Hello Codex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I doin't mean to join in the party against you kyleli, but seriously, practically every single player in Codax, was in one of the TBH alliances. I have been talking to LX and they seem to be merging in to you as well. The only difference between LX and Codax, is that Codax doesn't have 5 out of the top 10 players like LX did.

DeletedUser34943

I agree. I see Codex as nothing more then an attempt to remove the "MRA stigma".
Who knows though? It's still early and they might prove decent opponents after all... But if the leadership is showing weakness already and they can't defend their own members from becoming farms, I sincerely doubt that.

Not trying to bash you, that's just how it looks so far. Good luck with getting back on track.

DeletedUser11886

There will be no Academy. Also, our leadership is still pending. We are allowing the members to make more active decisions in the alliance, unlike TBH. We are working off a whole new system which I am trying out, it may still have some bugs in it. Which of these players of ours are being farms? So far we have more reports on attacking others rather than defending our own members.

DeletedUser

You already had someone leave because they were getting farmed (by me). And of course you have more reports attacking than defending, ya know why? Because when you are being farmed, most people don't post reports of that in the forum!! You post attack reports to show "look at me I am cool", not defense reports where you are losing everything.

DeletedUser11886

Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 10.28.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-01-16 at 10.28.31 PM.png
Defence BP^ Attack BP^
Your logic is unexplainable.

If your alliance members have that much pride, then there is something wrong here. We are an alliance, we report attacks to eachother. I'm not sure about your alliance, but there is something dreadfully wrong if your alliance doesn't help eachother or has too much pride.

And also, Sir-Saint if I haven't proved that your statements are completely absurd that member left on his own accord. He had his own personal life in the way, as he is a musician. He only partly left because of you, and refused the help of us because he was to leave soon anyways. Don't disrespect before you know more of the inside story.

Now, before you start going: Oh, that must be because you are terrible at defending! Well its not. Our members will tell us when they are in danger. (Probably unlike yours when you stated what you said.) Since we actually work together as a team. Just because we haven't proved ourselves yet doesn't mean that you have to flame us. We are the same as any other alliance. Its just the reminder of TBH which labels us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We do work as a team :D
As far as pride, our members have a right to have pride. Almost every single member in TSF has been in winning alliances or ranked #1 on servers they played on. What do your members have?

Also, if you will notice, I have not been posting mean posts on all of your threads. Sometimes I post what I see, but I am not mean about it. I see an alliance that will not stand the test of time, and I say that. Is that wrong? Should I just praise you and your alliance all the time just cause that is "nice"? If you can't handle people not liking you, than maybe you should play something other than a war game.

DeletedUser34943

As I see it Kyleli, you are way too defensive about everything. You made a thread announcing your new alliance,that's fine. But to see every single post/personal opinion as threat or a "flame" as you often call it, is just wrong. They are no such thing. All I see is different people posting different opinions. If you limit people to saying only positive,what good does that do? You wanted feedback... there it is.

Accept it and prove people wrong if you're able. (SW)

DeletedUser31161

i have to go with Codex on this one. i think Shadow League is just a bunch of sim players

DeletedUser11886

There. I agree with Sir-Saint, although I have been unable to raid anyone because my island is pretty active. Its 4 v 3 v 1 v 1. A ghost is also there and a few 300 point cities, but if I had a chance to attack any of the others I would. But I cleared the 51 BP I received from the cities I could get to. The others are sensitive targets so yeah. Until I get many transport ships and LS I won't be getting an increase of BP for a while. (I'm farming the low points though)

DeletedUser

And now hello Vikings II. And this guy claims they don't really do MRAs. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Seriously? So that makes 4 main MRAs (Not including Kos Elite and their alliance, they are multi alliance but I wouldn't call them an MRA):

The Furious, The Furious II, and The Furious III ()

Vikings and Vikings II

Elite Trojans and Gods of Olympus

And.. Spartan Warriors and Trojan Warriors

DeletedUser11886

I left the leadership of Codex to another member. I don't do leadership. I'm only in Vikings II because I don't play this world much anymore lol.

DeletedUser

This world takes very Long to progress in... Speed 1 worlds..

DeletedUser11886

Lock this thread? Delete it if possible? The alliance does not exist anymore.

DeletedUser27700

Ill close it for the History Books. If you want it removed, PM me.

R.I.P Codex

Status
Not open for further replies.