Farewell MRA, Hello Codex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11886

Ahaha, Give us a chance will you right now? ;) We haven't even had the forums fully set up yet. I've been working on them with a small temporary support staff of 3 people and heck, its coming out pretty well.

DeletedUser

...By tomorrow we should have some sort of operation planned out. ...

lolol

p.s. I'd like comment it like "lol" - but message appeared that minimal length of comment is 5 chars. From other side that my comment suits even better. :)

DeletedUser27700

lolol

p.s. I'd like comment it like "lol" - but message appeared that minimal length of comment is 5 chars. From other side that my comment suits even better. :)

There is a reason for that ;)
The Rules said:
Spam and off topic comments will be deleted. This includes comments such as “In before Lock” and one word posts. If you wish to let the poster know you approve or disapprove of their post, please use the reputation system.

DeletedUser

Congrats, Kyle,
I noticed you in Codex with 4 members, and last I checked you had 9. Codex has the highest point average of any alliance in Kos, Btw. So all you that think Codex is MRA...hush up until YOUR alliance passes their average. LOL

I could create a one man alliance and have the highest average. Average is nothing, mere point indicator. lol

DeletedUser

Kyle, here is how I set up my Alliance Forums. You can use this as a guide to start with. I developed it and tweaked it from the WIKI.

ALLIANCE FORUMS
1) The first line goes into the topic header on the Administrative page and that is shown on the tab. 2) The second line goes in the “Description” on Admin Page, and will be shown on top of Thread List for that forum. 3) This is where it is noted if the forum should be noted “important” or “hidden” or “locked.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) READ FIRST
2) (FOR FORUM TIPS AND GUIDELINES AND GREETING FOR NEW MEMBERS)
3) Important, locked.

ALLY
(Alliance Rules) include an update date
Locked, important

FORUM
(Forum Rules) include an update date
Important, locked

GEN.
GENERAL (where members can post with things they think important.)
n/a

INTRO
INTRODUCTIONS (Where you can introduce yourself, say your first name, age, and where you're from. Please include any info you like, such as: your skill level with english, play style, or experience. )
n/a

GUIDE
PLAYERS GUIDE (this is for playing tips, and where you can ask play questions and make suggestions.)
n/a

APPS
NEW MEMBER APPLICATIONS (please comment if you know this player or their play-style)
n/a

ATTS
ATTACKING (where you can alert others to whom you’re gonna attack and why; and to request additional troops for when you attack.)
N/A

SUPP
SUPPORT (where members can post attack reports, request troop support from other members.)
N/A

FARM
FARMING (to list reports and info on farm cities, as well as lay claim to farming cities)
N/A

ROLL
(Reserved for roll calls)
N/A

JOBS
(This is where you can apply for an alliance position, and recruitment occurs for open positions.)
n/a

OFF
OFF TOPIC (To have some fun)
n/a

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I abbreviated the topic Titles so they would all fit on the tab-line. You are experienced players, so you prolly don't need the "read first" tab, as I use that mainly to warn new players not to push the red "X" (exit) on the bottom of the page and accidently delete the thread. LOL

DeletedUser11886

Learicus ;) I have experience setting up forums. I have already set mine up, we are just right now trying to set out the examples and how this will work now.

DeletedUser

OK... Then we can be freindly enemies.. Just tell me before you attck so I can enlist my malitia... then it is more of a chlenge

- Arsenio Alexiou

LOL, is this guy for real? And he is a leader in your alliance??? LOL

DeletedUser31161

Hm.... Codex seems intresting. Kinda reminds me of the contriversal alliance i made called For The Buzz. it will be intresting to see where this goes

DeletedUser

- Arsenio Alexiou

LOL, is this guy for real? And he is a leader in your alliance??? LOL

I am quite for real... I was typing from my phone and I would like if you kind of think yourself into my situation... I feel like a farm... I knew I am gonna die sooner than later but yeh, It is a game and I thought a bit of humor would cheer a saint like you up.... I am not a leader... I am a friend of kyle he can trust and I am just helping him to set up Codex.... The leaders will be voted for... You havent proven you are a man yet... Attack and win Arsko, send me the report... then we will see who the man is. If you were in my place you would have giving up like a nothing.... Are you for real is the question?

DeletedUser

Would I have given up? I am so glad that you know me so well man, I mean, well, sorry, no, you don't know me, at all. But I am glad to hear that you make unfounded assumptions. Ok, so, if you are for real about this, how about when you asked to talk about a pact, I said we are not accepting any pacts, and you replied "I'm lost". What is there to be lost about? And, if you are not a leader, why does it list you in the contact information on the alliance page? Sounds like a leader to me.

Oh, and btw, you are a farm :) A very profitable one at that.

DeletedUser

You Sir saint will get what your are asking for soon... And thanks for the complements... You know that I see you as a traitor.... well you are one, because you were a friend and then just attacked me, same day... I am sure arsko will be a profitable farm too

DeletedUser

Actually, I never said we were friends.
1) You emailed me
2)I asked why
3)ou said that you were hoping I would not attack you
4)I did not reply
5)I then sent you a message saying that you looked like you would be a nice farm
6) You replied and asked for me to attack another player on the island that attacked you
7)I did not reply
8) I then attacked you
Where in there did I say we were friends? Cause I don't see it.

DeletedUser

whatever... cool so I make a nice farm... farm me and I hope you have fun... If you give me time to expand I would make a darn nice colony thou... I thought you were a friend OK... I kind of trusted you to not attack me when you asked me if I am still actice... Nevermind, we are getting of topic and Ice is gonna melt if he see this of topic posting... I dont care man... I play PC to have fun, not to quarell with guys like you over two wrongs...

DeletedUser11886

Oh boy. Flaming. By the way, Arsenio is merely a leader only because he is temporary. He has somewhat experienced/inexperienced in leadership as I have been helping him on his way, although if possible could we have a NAP as we begin? Or would you rather crush us now and go away with a possible ally on your side in a large war?

Status
Not open for further replies.