Farewell MRA, Hello Codex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14378

Why dont codex alliance support AA and give him a chance to recover?SS isnt close to conquest and bet he isnt so strong :)

DeletedUser

whatever... cool so I make a nice farm... farm me and I hope you have fun... If you give me time to expand I would make a darn nice colony thou... I thought you were a friend OK... I kind of trusted you to not attack me when you asked me if I am still actice... Nevermind, we are getting of topic and Ice is gonna melt if he see this of topic posting... I dont care man... I play PC to have fun, not to quarell with guys like you over two wrongs...

You must be new here..

:pro:

DeletedUser18571

Perfect example why Codex will fail, 2 of its leaders showing weaknesses. arsenio has no backbone, cant defend himself and its only been 2 days since BP ended. at this point of the game u have two choices,
1.defend from atks,
2. dodge,
either way effective to prevent loses, but enough of arsenio.

back to kyleli. your alliance was based on deception, these never succed, you went from defending an MRA to saying u dislike MRA's in a day (first post of this thread). But your real weakness is your insecurity, you care about your forum personality/rep so much that you make yourself predictable, you log on que some buildings and troops and immediately go to forums posting on all active threads, youve gotten repetitive and if anyone can connect the dots they can easily tell when your on.

A gift for ocean 55, rim kyleli at 1am server time, give him a rim job and watch codex burn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why dont codex alliance support AA and give him a chance to recover?SS isnt close to conquest and bet he isnt so strong :)

It could be a clear indicator that Codex is a joke. Maybe though. Makes me wonder how they actually function. Not to be harsh though since they only set up in a day. But it can obviously noticed that they have a lot of inexperienced players/leadership.

DeletedUser

i doubt he would play at the rim. just quitting the world. new school style.

DeletedUser

Who me... I dont think quit is a option... I will play till I die and If I do die I will start again

You can't actually die at this stage, most of the server is atleast 2k away from getting conquest, meanwhile I suggest you learn the game to make your city running efficiently.

DeletedUser

You can't actually die at this stage, most of the server is atleast 2k away from getting conquest, meanwhile I suggest you learn the game to make your city running efficiently.

Thanks but uuhm you know it is hard when you are a farm.... I am the weakest active guy on the island and guess why... I plagued myself, I wondered if it would work...

DeletedUser

Thanks but uuhm you know it is hard when you are a farm.... I am the weakest active guy on the island and guess why... I plagued myself, I wondered if it would work...

If your alliance won't do you any good and all your options are pretty much dead, you can always restart. Besides you only have 1k points thats like 2 days of work?
You don't need to be "tough" to handle farmers right now actually, a lvl 5 wall with militia and dodging troops is quiet nasty at this stage. As long as you're active, you can dodge their attacks by sending your troops elsewhere, that way they hit nothing but militia, and spend your resources on buildings/troops (preferred defense troops for you).

DeletedUser14378

why should he help you and cause potential problems to him and his group.And if he want to help you why you put that in public?

DeletedUser11886

Urgh. AA left us... If you want to just flame us, then this isn't the thread for it. And, why can't I post on the forums? I have things to say. Is there a problem with that? Also, how are we 'Brotherhood IV'? Explain that to me please.

DeletedUser

...Also, how are we 'Brotherhood IV'? Explain that to me please.

The same noobs as players, the same noobs as leaders = the same alliance.

Well, you have a couple of players with quality... not for long though... :)

DeletedUser11886

Who ever said the players were the problem with us? I remember all of you insulting us only for having many players, not our quality.

And also, smiley. You show ignorance when you state that I quickly switched from loving MRAs to Hating them. Where did I ever say I hated them? I dislike them, but was defending them with pure logic. I used TBH as an example.

I enjoy how I am easily throwing any insults towards me down. ._. You are rarely even backing them up with true information or facts. Most of your insults contain your own opinions which are usually the opposite of the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who ever said the players were the problem with us? I remember all of you insulting us only for having many players, not our quality.

And also, smiley. You show ignorance when you state that I quickly switched from loving MRAs to Hating them. Where did I ever say I hated them? I dislike them, but was defending them with pure logic. I used TBH as an example.

Your problem was (and still is) that among 40 players only less than 10 were somehow experienced (2-3 were good). And that's all...

DeletedUser

kyleli i dont understand why u get offended by this trashtalk lol
ye they will call you brotherhood 4 for a while because changing the name of an alliance doesnt mean anything. sure u have new players etc but this doenst matter at all because its more about in which alliance you are at the moment. if u would join for example shadowforce they would talk about the merge between sf and tbh :D get over it.

DeletedUser11886

Yes? And who says new players do not have the potential to learn? By the way, other than grepo stats where are you getting your information? Grepo stats? How do you know these players are using a different account to play a world?

DeletedUser

Yes? And who says new players do not have the potential to learn? By the way, other than grepo stats where are you getting your information? Grepo stats? How do you know these players are using a different account to play a world?

u dont get it. its only based on what u said here on the forum.
basically the alliance u are in at the moment = brotherhood xy.

its just trolling. dont take it too serious. facts arent required for trolling :D

with new players i did not mean noobs. i just mean new members of CODEX who were not in the original TBH.

at this stage of the game nobody knows which alliance will get ahead. like almost everyone thinks he will make it. thats natural.

atleast this world had a nice forum start. lets keep this going. feels almost like home on german servers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.