Favorite Pet

What is your favorite pet

• Total voters

DeletedUser18825

As you are not the dragonborn it will take years, maybe decades for you to master even the weakest shout. Nothing will happen.

I am the dragonborn. Why else would I go around saying Fas Ro Dah? :supermad:

Lugosi

Strategos
I chose hamster purely because it is my current pet and he is an enjoyment to have although I have had a dog and three guinea pigs.

Aicy

Strategos
I actually have no idea how anyone could prefer a dog to a cat.

I've tried both and cats are much more awesome.

DeletedUser

I actually have no idea how anyone could prefer a dog to a cat.

I've tried both and cats are much more awesome.

I've always found dogs more companionable. Also every cat I've ever met has scratched/bit me so...

Aicy

Strategos
Cats have personalitys. Every one is different.

The cat I have at the momoent is a great character and I absolutely adore him, and is very different to every other cat I've had and they were all different to each other too. If you get a good cat, it's an awesome cat.

Also being bitten, scratched really isn't that bad imo. I kinda playfight with my current cat and he tears the skin off my hand, and then two hours later will be sleeping and purring loudly on my lap. It's all in good fun.

DeletedUser12324

Cats are unloyal idiots :p

I personally like my two horsefield tortoises :)

Aicy

Strategos
Some cats are idiots. Other cats can jump up to open closed doors and use clever complicated trickory to open closed cat flaps.

DeletedUser18825

Cats have personalitys. Every one is different.

The cat I have at the momoent is a great character and I absolutely adore him, and is very different to every other cat I've had and they were all different to each other too. If you get a good cat, it's an awesome cat.

Also being bitten, scratched really isn't that bad imo. I kinda playfight with my current cat and he tears the skin off my hand, and then two hours later will be sleeping and purring loudly on my lap. It's all in good fun.

Dogs don't have personalities?