Funny message from a little kid

DeletedUser9465

I think you don't know those guys - Mike and Zeus too well ;-), they just like to entertain themselves a bit when others in this game (including me) are way too serious. Also they played big part in western oceans in wars against TV and local AN. They write those letters trying to stirr somthing up. But still they don't try to copy King of Troy actions. From our forum I can see that they succeeded in getting some attention because even Robbyn is attacking and that from what distance...?!
PS. Without those guys our-TP forum would look much more boring, they have made me and everybody laugh much more times than everybody else here...lol

Attacking from less than 12 hours away because I just took Zeus's city in 45. I'm not a stupid child to fall for these kind of "tactics". Stir some trouble you say? Entertaining your forums? By insulting other people and making assertions of a personal nature about their real life? Disappointing... Very, very disappointing rkh. This is not about being serious or not, but about having at least a bit of decency. And they have none.

PS: I don't know how they fight against The Vanguard, but against AN they are not below average, they are downright useless for your alliance. And very useful for AN, giving us lots and lots of BPs and taking no city.

DeletedUser

WOW.!!

I very rarely come here, but I suppose I had better add my two cents.

RKH .. thankyou for sticking up for Mike and I. You are 100 % correct in that we mess about pm, ing other players. ( yes , It can be offensive at times , but its our sense of humour ) We are here playing a Game and the pm,s are just part of the fun.

Robbyn. I too think that you are not a spectacular player either. My opinion is borne from how long you have played here and how much gold you have spent.
Because of where I am situated ( 026 ) I think players like Jason118 , Akazmier and Teddy May Cry play grep far better than you.
I do not profess to be brilliant at this game , Hell , I cant even Mass mail and have no idea how to access the grep stats.
I plod along and attack as and when my cities are capable ( thats a lie , actually , I attack with rubbish at times just for the sake of it ) ..Yes. I give up loads of BP,s.. I collect a few too.

1 year an a bit and Mike and I are in the top 20 attackers. ( right couple of plebs we must be ) . Our DBP,s put us both in the top 100 too.

The cities you and your colleagues took were taken by me to collect bp,s.
I thought it worked very well. you sent 30-35 cities worth of attacks at a 5k city which brought in 100 + vp,s for me.
I also struck up a decent conversation with Coblet.

You choose to rubbish players on this external forum with your holier than thou - know it all attitude without botherring to actually speak / pm players and joke and laugh with them.. you are wayyyyy too serious mate. ITS A GAME !!!!!

I couldnt care less if you took 100 of my cities. that doesnt make you a great / better player. The reason WE prosper is because of our respective sizes and where WE are situated. We are able to bully other players.
I,m sure if Grep could condense the World and reorganize us closer your opinion of Mike and my grep skills would differ.
Mike was playing with you. YOU think by publishing his PM its going to alter anyone,s opinion of him. I dont think so.

Sorry to ramble on , but some of you need to get your heads out your Mules ( I would say - but they might sensor it ) :)

DeletedUser

why bolt it? You won't hit the wall
I've hit a wall several times bolting a city, how long you played this game???
Also bolting a city continuously means the player has to spend time and resource rebuilding which prevents them from building units.

DeletedUser

I've hit a wall several times bolting a city, how long you played this game???
Also bolting a city continuously means the player has to spend time and resource rebuilding which prevents them from building units.

You must be one of the mighty bolting Cohort?

First off, I've been playing this game since the beginning. Don't know what your ingame account is, it's not the same as your forum name. Did you have to make one up because you are embarrassed of your account?

Second, the chances that you will hit my wall are slim, you will more than likely hit something else.

Last, and more importantly, I don't waste time and resources rebuilding whatever the bolt-fools hit. Unless you hit my academy or wall, I actually like losing a couple levels in my cities. It gives me a little more population room, and I don't need a full marketplace, temple, harbor, barracks, etc. anyway.

So keep the bolts coming, sadly it's all you can do since your attacks are meaningless (Haven't even been revolted once in weeks of constant Cohort attacks), but know that the only damage you are doing to me is the pain in my sides from all the laughter!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!

DeletedUser

that's true. i know first hand. hey zeus how ya been?

hello mate. good to know you are about.

i,m fine ty. still fighting TV, having a banter and once in a while coming across players who think they are experts but who are only doing superbly well because of their size ( me included ;) )

nothing much has changed. you cant rim a player with more than 30 cities as the slots take too long to come by. So you nick 1 and they replace it with two .. its harder to attack enemies you strike a rapport with so am trying to find new players to attack.

winging it as always :) and attempting to get into new oceans.

about time you came back isnt it ?

DeletedUser

Attacking from less than 12 hours away because I just took Zeus's city in 45. I'm not a stupid child to fall for these kind of "tactics". Stir some trouble you say? Entertaining your forums? By insulting other people and making assertions of a personal nature about their real life? Disappointing... Very, very disappointing rkh. This is not about being serious or not, but about having at least a bit of decency. And they have none.

PS: I don't know how they fight against The Vanguard, but against AN they are not below average, they are downright useless for your alliance. And very useful for AN, giving us lots and lots of BPs and taking no city.

If you feel that the messages you received were insulting you can always report them to moderators( you or somebody else from AX said it before). During my Grepolife i have got many insults myself and all of them did come from AX. I will not post them in here but send to you in private because I think that private messages are for private use only. Those letters were sent from more highly ranked AX members than MH or ZB are until now in TP. I give you right to publicize them if you think I'm wrong. One of those messages I must recover by memory because I didn't think that I will need it someday.
I think that who ever will go public with some stupid comments can and must be placed in right place but all private conversation should remain private unless your opponent agrees to reveal it also.
I have still respect for my opponents because of their playing skills and also ability to understand their mistakes, also they proved to be real nice guys/ladies in future conversation. This maybe because I didn't add some fire to our conversation from my side. I think everybody have right to get upset or be unreasonable when they really feel like that.
Bringing all to daylight looks much like elementary school stuff where many like to promote themselves by letting others down.
PS. congratulation for taking city in oc 45 where TP has 24 and AN 945 cities...! And I would really like to hear what you think about conversations I will post to you and excuse me if I delay it until tomorrow because this letter was too wearying for a non fluent English speaker already. Hehe: by the way I must say that I'm disappointed, really disappointed Robbyn - can somebody send you private message again? You have some habit with posting them;-)

DeletedUser

about time you came back isnt it ?

who says i'm back? also i remember our little banter for awhile and i'm sure you would like me coming back for the reason of having another person to attack and banter with. maybe i will come back and get those people watching you play to boo me again every time i attack you.

DeletedUser

We've never had any intention of taking those cities. Why did you think we would? Because I told Argo I was clearing him out of 26? You think I 'have' to carry out the threat? Sorry buddy but I told him he'd need more birs and he didn't head the warning. I even gave him a deadline so you can't get fairer than that. As a promise is a promise (must be taken very seriously else we'd not know where we stood with each other) we cleared his city. Unfortunately, grabbing cheap BP from him and leaving his cities alone suits for now.

We make your guys stack ocean 26 and just laugh watching them pile up. We clear one of them now and again for BP. Argo has thousands of birs stuck protecting a few cities in O26 so logic dictates that there are either less biremes elsewhere or you've got cities producing biremes that you'd rather have as attack. Now do the math: Over 400 cities in O26 between us. Enough LS to clear his 6 cities many times over. If we want them we'll take them but for now we'll treat them as our play things because it makes us smile. Anyway, just to even the score up and so you guys have a chance of all getting in on a BP party I'm going to let you in on a little tip: We're going to clear some of Argonaughts cities of biremes again at some point over the weekend. There may even be some CS coming his way this time....or will there?

Now that's enough of the jokey stuff, let's straighten the serious matters out:

I will be asking Cactus immediately why he's harbouring me, although I would suspect that he's in the dark about it. In fact I'm also not sure who I'm being harboured from but if you're telling me I'm being harboured then I guess I'm a harboured player. When I do find the answers to these mysteries I'll be sure to update the thread. I'm still reeling from the fact that I contribute nothing to TP. I must confess that I thought I was a most-valuable member of the team. I'm positive that Cactus, once I've blown the lid on my being harboured, will look at the bigger picture and turf me out without haste.

I do feel rather proud that Robbyn is disappointed in me. Some of the best achievements in life come completely out of the blue. Unless I have a spectacular Friday it may well rank as the highlight of an otherwise dull week. I will however work on improving my levels of decency. You're not the first to comment on my lacking as you may well have guessed. In fact my very first recollection of somebody commenting was when I was 6 year old. I went and dropped my pants in a supermarket because I had an itch. Logic dictated at the time that my pants were getting in the way of successfully resolving the issue. My mum had also just bought me a snake belt (it was the 70's) and I needed very little reason to play with the fastener. I remember it was mainly blue with a red stripe. I did however manage to get rid of the itch before my mum gave me the mother of all wedgies in the chocolate isle. After that day I don't remember ever going back to that particular supermarket. I wonder sometimes just how much money my family spent each week and if it was my itch (and subsequent lack of business) that brought down the company as it went bust soon after.

I can't help but feel in the back of my mind that life would be more fun if we all dropped our pants more often but still the conservatives amongst us would only complain and you know what a pain they are to deal with. It's a good job they don't know I play Grep in my boxers whilst my dog licks my feet. I swear the less clothes I wear whilst playing the higher luck I have on attacks.

Anyhow, I am waffling, I guess we'll just continue to have a laugh, take the mickey out of the 'oh so serious' chaps and chap-esses and do as we please as long as we care to.

Notes: (please only read the one directed at yourself)

Zeus: We knew he'd publish the messages. I saw this post the next morning and PM'd him to thank him for continuing the hilarity.
RHK: Thank you :)
Jorisva: You're right, I should get therapy immediately, but I won't as it would cost too much and my problems do not affect me directly in any discernible way.
Valael: Why should I change? I really don't see a reason but if you'd like to enlighten me I will give your ideas some consideration and then ignore you.
Jason: You can't help yourself...even after I cast favor like a loon on you in another world. And Jase, as Akaz has learnt this week, you cannot trust me an inch. For Christs sake even my tropical fish have learnt that I'm a shifty bugger. They have a memory of about 6 seconds but they still give me a sly 'we know your game' look when I walk in the room. I'm sure TV would be a lot stronger if I could get one of them a Grep account and let them join your team but unfortunately they keep getting the keyboard wet. Still, if another of you guys go inactive then perhaps we could give it a go?
Enemies: I must stress that sometimes I get luck 30% on an attack when I am fully clothed so please don't go automatically thinking the worst.

To all the 'older' English players: You may be curious as to which supermarket I bankrupted; it was a Fine Fayre.

For those not mentioned specifically above:

When Zeus and I are laughing like kids playing this game, well it was just so damn therapeutic. Who'd have thought that playing a war game could reduce you to tears of laughter? You guys should try it sometime. Go on think about it, when was the last time you wet yourself laughing at Grep? Never I'll bet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off, I've been playing this game since the beginning. Don't know what your ingame account is, it's not the same as your forum name. Did you have to make one up because you are embarrassed of your account?

Second, the chances that you will hit my wall are slim, you will more than likely hit something else.

Last, and more importantly, I don't waste time and resources rebuilding whatever the bolt-fools hit. Unless you hit my academy or wall, I actually like losing a couple levels in my cities. It gives me a little more population room, and I don't need a full marketplace, temple, harbor, barracks, etc. anyway.

So keep the bolts coming, sadly it's all you can do since your attacks are meaningless (Haven't even been revolted once in weeks of constant Cohort attacks), but know that the only damage you are doing to me is the pain in my sides from all the laughter!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!
Not sure what your laughing at I was merely stating a point to which you were wrong. Anyway, no I'm not with TC and would never have lowered myself to such an embarrassing level, however I was once TP under the account waynemagill and have set up a new account in Delphi. Also if you got bolted enough on 1 city you would have to build eventually...common sense.

DeletedUser

That was what I meant by our forums, I read mike posts and have stupid smile on my face, am I really the only one?

DeletedUser

@mike: did i ask you to change because i don't remember the post where i did? you can ignore me all you like but i guarentee you that if i had an account on theta you wouldn't ignore me then. watch your tongue because you have no clue what i can do in this game little boy. now go play your game and provoke someone as small as you.

DeletedUser9465

If you feel that the messages you received were insulting you can always report them to moderators( you or somebody else from AX said it before). During my Grepolife i have got many insults myself and all of them did come from AX. I will not post them in here but send to you in private because I think that private messages are for private use only. Those letters were sent from more highly ranked AX members than MH or ZB are until now in TP. I give you right to publicize them if you think I'm wrong. One of those messages I must recover by memory because I didn't think that I will need it someday.
I think that who ever will go public with some stupid comments can and must be placed in right place but all private conversation should remain private unless your opponent agrees to reveal it also.
I have still respect for my opponents because of their playing skills and also ability to understand their mistakes, also they proved to be real nice guys/ladies in future conversation. This maybe because I didn't add some fire to our conversation from my side. I think everybody have right to get upset or be unreasonable when they really feel like that.
Bringing all to daylight looks much like elementary school stuff where many like to promote themselves by letting others down.
PS. congratulation for taking city in oc 45 where TP has 24 and AN 945 cities...! And I would really like to hear what you think about conversations I will post to you and excuse me if I delay it until tomorrow because this letter was too wearying for a non fluent English speaker already. Hehe: by the way I must say that I'm disappointed, really disappointed Robbyn - can somebody send you private message again? You have some habit with posting them;-)

You are making a big confusion here rkh. This was not a private message, nor a private conversation between me and Mike, but an ingame flaming message addressed to me. Whether I chose to make it private or public is my choice. The situation is in no way similar to the one involving my conversation with HulluM. Back then I've admitted right from the very beginning that I did something that maybe I shouldn't have done. I tried to explain why I have done it. Nevertheless, I think I was wrong then. Nothing similar now though.
Also, you say I should have reported him. Of course, I could have done it but I didn't. Is not my intention to get anybody banned for what they are saying about me. I don't see this as a breach of rules and this would be the only reason that could make me report someone. Meaning I would only report a cheater: a multiaccounter or a bot user. And this is not the case here.

About those insulting messages from top ranked AX you say you received. Is any of those from me? Most certainly not. I am not responsible for what others could write or say. I've posted this completely not-private messages from Mike just because they are giving your alliance a bad name. A bad name I thought it was undeserved. Well, it seems I was wrong as you are fostering their behavior. I apologize for my mistake. I won't make it again.

PS: Thanks for the congratulations but they are not needed. Taking that city was way too easy, not worth being mentioned at all. Of course, zeus b has a bit of a problem with the math as well cause I needed less than 1600 LS and some 300 troops to take the city. This makes half of the VP he claims he run from it. Checking his stats I can say he gained BPs to run around 120 victory parades by trying to defend all those 3 cities AN took from him.

@zeus b and MikeH: it's a big difference between having humor and insulting someone by trying to make a mock of his/her real life. I understand from what you are writing that you would find downright hilarious to mock somebody because he/she is blind, or fat or can't walk or something similar. I definitely do not share this kind of "humor" and for me someone who would disqualifies himself from the very beginning. So what you may think about me carries very little importance. Or rather none. And about the money you think I've spent on this game... lol... I spent much less than some guys in your alliance. Much, much less.

DeletedUser

@zeus b and MikeH: it's a big difference between having humor and insulting someone by trying to make a mock of his/her real life. I understand from what you are writing that you would find downright hilarious to mock somebody because he/she is blind, or fat or can't walk or something similar. I definitely do not share this kind of "humor" and for me someone who would disqualifies himself from the very beginning.

Unfortunately I'm so depraved that most of those things do amuse me occasionally. Also, you missed gingers off the list, I often have a chuckle at their expense also. It is good to know that certain traits will differentiate us.

Anyway you guys if ever you see Robbyn and myself about, I'll be the fat ginger one walking with a limp having just walked in to a door, don't laugh at me, call an ambulance.

DeletedUser

Jason: You can't help yourself...even after I cast favor like a loon on you in another world. And Jase, as Akaz has learnt this week, you cannot trust me an inch. For Christs sake even my tropical fish have learnt that I'm a shifty bugger. They have a memory of about 6 seconds but they still give me a sly 'we know your game' look when I walk in the room. I'm sure TV would be a lot stronger if I could get one of them a Grep account and let them join your team but unfortunately they keep getting the keyboard wet. Still, if another of you guys go inactive then perhaps we could give it a go?

hehe, perhaps because its 3 am and i just got off work i don't get this lol. I will read it again in the morning and try to make sense.

Everybody should calm down. I made a comment about Mike above but ultimately i don't care really, i was just surprised to see that message from him. He's not a bad guy, we're co-founders on an alliance in Delphi. Though i wish i would hear from him more there grrrrrrrr

I don't understand why Robbyn is getting all the hate though guys. I have only talked to him once one on one but he was very nice, got people to send me support in one of my cities. He probably does take the game more seriously then most people, he's number 1 in overall rank and ABP. You don't become number 1 by messing around and treating everything like a joke all the time it just can't happen.

@ Salahuldeen: Nothing personal or nothing but your posts are terribly retarded. So bad i feel idiotic responding to them. Where to begin with disproving every bit of your argument once again i simply do not know.

@Mike and Zeus: Lets hear some more trash talk on the delphi forums towards the baffoons who really deserve it lol

DeletedUser15302

@ Salahuldeen: Nothing personal or nothing but your posts are terribly retarded. So bad i feel idiotic responding to them. Where to begin with disproving every bit of your argument once again i simply do not know.

I feel the same towards your posts , that's why i wasn't replying for so long untill last night when i felt bored LOL

DeletedUser

Last, and more importantly, I don't waste time and resources rebuilding whatever the bolt-fools hit. Unless you hit my academy or wall, n rI actually like losing a couple levels in my cities. It gives me a little more populatiooom, and I don't need a full marketplace, temple, harbor, barracks, etc. anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!

Really, you don't know what the demolition button is for???

DeletedUser

It's comedy messing with The Cohort (I would call it fighting, but it's like fighting a blind 2 year old).

@Coblet; Zeus said you were a nice guy and I think the above confirms this
@Robbyn; Watch out, there's another one of us.

DeletedUser

@ Robbtn44,

TUT TUT, you really do bring it on yourself.
You should read what you yourself wrote in reply to PM's, before you publicly start denouncing others.

"Go scare some kids"??? What's that a weekend hobby of yours?
What is going on in your head man?

DeletedUser

@DaCuba. That reminds me of the time I had a dog called Free Sweets. Man did I get in to trouble when I took him to the park.