Funny message from a little kid

DeletedUser

lol.
do you still have to dissagree with every single word that i say?

You know when I made the kingdom alliance, i dont excatly remember which alliance we were fighting, I believe it either was The Company or The Vanguard, and our goal was to kick them out of O37, back then there was Ungerbob,Lord Marshal,vaolel,gikedo,kebabMeat,bluesteve............etc. on the enemey side in O37.
tsha and Jusan (my members) they were constantly under attack by ungerbob and Lord marshal along with weejy, and they needed alot of help.
so just basically saying your information is completely flawed.

Its a reflex i supposed, i will work on stopping it, but i also don't like it when people try to paint something in a way which didn't happen.

Of all those people above you mentioned only about 3 were any good. kebabmeat,Valoel,Gekido. Gekido quit pretty soon after you formed as well as Valoel due to RL issue. Plus i was only talking about people in my alliance. Which Valoel,Gekido,Marshal, and weejy we're not apart of until we disbanded Vanilla (Due to Weejy trying to reform The Company). Now Ungerbob was attacking, but a few days after you guys started counter attacking he deleted his account, so obviously he was not a good player. marshal never does anything unless someone tells him to which i had to, and weejy just plain stunk at attacking. oh and Bluesteve never really did much attacking. remember you and TP ran joint ops on him and he quit the second you attacked.

Essentially, you killed off the weakest of our members in an ocean we could never even really defend.

So just basically saying your information is completely flawed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15302

Its a reflex i supposed, i will work on stopping it, but i also don't like it when people try to paint something in a way which didn't happen.

Of all those people above you mentioned only about 3 were any good. kebabmeat,Valoel,Gekido. Gekido quit pretty soon after you formed as well as Valoel due to RL issue. Plus i was only talking about people in my alliance. Which Valoel,Gekido,Marshal, and weejy we're not apart of until we disbanded Vanilla (Due to Weejy trying to reform The Company). Now Ungerbob was attacking, but a few days after you guys started counter attacking he deleted his account, so obviously he was not a good player. marshal never does anything unless someone tells him to which i had to, and weejy just plain stunk at attacking. oh and Bluesteve never really did much attacking. remember you and TP ran joint ops on him and he quit the second you attacked.

Essentially, you killed off the weakest of our members in an ocean we could never even really defend.

So just basically saying your information is completely flawed.

why in the world that anyone that we fight or defeat is considared to be weak or a bad player in your opinion?? lol it's getting rediculouse.
i mean you calling all of those players weak and yet your whole alliance was made up of those members, I mean if you calling all of your members weak,then you basically calling your alliance weak. which i do agree with by the way. lol

DeletedUser15302

And again forgot to say.
Your information is completely flawed. lol

DeletedUser

I was lurking and saw this, figure I say something.

Yes, I quit because of real life issues, this game was swallowing too much of my time in real life that it was affecting my education. Now I'm back playing Knossos but I make sure I don't become too addicted to it and I have grown tired of politics and backstabbing, I already had my share of it in theta so I try to avoid it as much as possible in Knossos. Of course that is impossible so instead I just simply ignore traitors, doubts, etc. I even avoid the external forums (that is until Cobby and Robby popped up, posing as noobs when we all know better ;) Thanks for bringing a little life back to the dead Knossos forums btw.) because I know it will be filled with BS and people slagging each other, so now I concentrate on the present while not taking the game too seriously, you could say my experience in theta made me *slightly* wiser.

Sal, you're liar, a traitor and a manipulator. Every single person in the company is worth ten of you, like jason said it is true Gekido and I quit due to real life, marshal...well I can't remember clearly but despite him not acting unless told to he was a great supporter and attacker when he can be, weejy despite him going on a very very long vacation shortly before the company disbanded and we moved to liq, despite him not being a strong offensive player but he was a fantastic leader who really cared for his team. Those aspects of him was enough to forgive his lack of offensive power. Ungerbob, while he gave in the end and abandoned his team mates, he was one of those good people who gave his all, he was a good offensive/defensive player and came through for me several times, while it true abandoning his team mates dirtys his history as a player his contribution to the company was enough for me not to dislike him. And bluesteve? Well actually I can't defend him, he was a terrible player who barely did any attacking or defending, a blight in vanilla.

But the point of this post is that despite all their shortcomings, they never betrayed a alliance TWICE unlike you, who betrayed the company to go to liq, than you turned against liq and went off to make your own alliance for your own gains while using others. We betrayed POAD because it was a sinking ship with fat simmers so I don't really see that as betrayal when all along POAD betrayed their members and the leaders of POAD ran off abandoning its members. Than after disbanding the company we joined phalanx than we turned tail on phalanx because well, it's was pretty obvious it was filled with terrible attackers, disorganization and a leader who ordered his members like they are his minions. So overall, the members of the company and LIQ are better than you sal, at least they won't be remembered as a traitorous rat, in every world you play on that's all you will ever be to people like me and the members of LIQ/ the company/ phalanx and those who remember you as that. A cowardly, deceiving, traitorous, blob of a man and a player.

Anyways, I'm still questioning how you guys managed to start talking about something that happened last year.

Back to topic: I see the egomanics haven't disappeared in theta hm, at least I'm not seeing so many in Knossos...except for one person >_> but anyways the moronic kid is doomed anyway.

DeletedUser15302

I was in The Pariah allaince,when i first joined theta, an allaince that was fought by basically we can say all the allainces that shared a border with. That included The members in The Company,The members in The Liquidators. and i also had personal issues with some of the spartans.
when the pariah was overwhelmed and both of the leaders quitted the game, I was left without any alliance, and there i made a couple of mistakes by joining The Liquidators,ANd the Company(my formal enemies). when i joined those alliances i didnt really belong to those places, they were my old enemies and i couldnt move on and forget what happened in the past. that's why i made my own alliance.

I guess that explains it all.

DeletedUser

why in the world that anyone that we fight or defeat is considared to be weak or a bad player in your opinion?? lol it's getting rediculouse.
i mean you calling all of those players weak and yet your whole alliance was made up of those members, I mean if you calling all of your members weak,then you basically calling your alliance weak. which i do agree with by the way. lol

Look im not trying to talk down to you, but you made a false comment about the MM's you sent saying you sent them to protect your own members. its just not the case. You sent them just to be a jerk and thats all, but all of us do things just be jerks on occasion, including me, you more then most people are aware of that ;)

My whole alliance was not made up of those members. Many of them were liquidators. But i don't consider any of the ocean 37 people except kebabmeat to be good. Some lacked skill in the game, but what they all lacked was other qualities such as loyalty, courage, and commitment. Some may have been good at one thing but most quit the second they came under pressure. When judging a player i look at the whole picture and so i can say without doubt that the players Lord Marshal,Ungerbob,Weejy,Bluesteve,tr1c,Ehud II, and whoever else was down there were completely useless and still are for those who are still playing. Therefore beating them is not a big deal in my mind because they all weak at heart.

Oh i love this, my alliance is weak? Wait hold on what happened to TK? Oh thats right they surrendered to TP after about a week of fighting and getting whooped. So i guess the fact that we're still fighting and your not means nothing. LOL

DeletedUser15302

Look im not trying to talk down to you, but you made a false comment about the MM's you sent saying you sent them to protect your own members. its just not the case. You sent them just to be a jerk and thats all, but all of us do things just be jerks on occasion, including me, you more then most people are aware of that ;)

My whole alliance was not made up of those members. Many of them were liquidators. But i don't consider any of the ocean 37 people except kebabmeat to be good. Some lacked skill in the game, but what they all lacked was other qualities such as loyalty, courage, and commitment. Some may have been good at one thing but most quit the second they came under pressure. When judging a player i look at the whole picture and so i can say without doubt that the players Lord Marshal,Ungerbob,Weejy,Bluesteve,tr1c,Ehud II, and whoever else was down there were completely useless and still are for those who are still playing. Therefore beating them is not a big deal in my mind because they all weak at heart.

Oh i love this, my alliance is weak? Wait hold on what happened to TK? Oh thats right they surrendered to TP after about a week of fighting and getting whooped. So i guess the fact that we're still fighting and your not means nothing. LOL

Again,The intension behind the messages were to help my members, I Wanted the enemey attacks to be on me and not on my members in the alliance.

the Vannilla alliance was made by kebabMeat, and he was the founder of that alliance,it was formed to control ocean 37 for the vanguard, and yet kebabMeat (the one whom you consider to be a good player) lost the battle against us and the alliance was disbanded.

and let's be honest here,the kingdom didn't have much good players either,infact sometimes the only two players in that alliance that were active and playing were me and blakecomer. and yet i am not complaining about oh my members were weak and all that , me and blake carried that war and lead the alliance to control ocean 37. After we were done with that mission, we tried to move into O36, and that's were i quitted playing the game, and the kingdom didn't have someone to show them the path that they should take,I guess thats why they disbanded the alliance.

DeletedUser

hey salah what's up? i guess you really missed me if even after quitting you logged in just to send 1 attack towards me lol

DeletedUser

Again,The intension behind the messages were to help my members, I Wanted the enemey attacks to be on me and not on my members in the alliance.

the Vannilla alliance was made by kebabMeat, and he was the founder of that alliance,it was formed to control ocean 37 for the vanguard, and yet kebabMeat (the one whom you consider to be a good player) lost the battle against us and the alliance was disbanded.

and let's be honest here,the kingdom didn't have much good players either,infact sometimes the only two players in that alliance that were active and playing were me and blakecomer. and yet i am not complaining about oh my members were weak and all that , me and blake carried that war and lead the alliance to control ocean 37. After we were done with that mission, we tried to move into O36, and that's were i quitted playing the game, and the kingdom didn't have someone to show them the path that they should take,I guess thats why they disbanded the alliance.

It's very clear you have a low level of understanding about anything of our alliance, or of the events that transpired during that time and after. The whole thing about the ocean 37 members is complicated. I never wanted them in the alliance but i was asked to take them anyway. They proved themselves to be nothing more then simmers all along. Somehow i never saw this. But anyway I stood up for them, took heat from TL, island hoped all the way down there to try to help them. When i asked them to make some sacrifices they attacked me instead. So sorry if i come off as "complaining" i guess i just don't like being screwed over.

You've always had some weird way of glorifying yourself. I remember that MM you sent to your members after TV disbanded which was taking credit for us surrendering. lol that was funny. Now out of nowhere you claim you sent all these messages just to get attention. Whatever, i seriously doubt that, if you wanted to be attacked then you would have moved into ocean 26 and 36 and attacked us in our core oceans.

DeletedUser

lol hey Cob, looks like i have my own funny message from a little kid. Whats with all the little brats in TP?

Lord Marshal on 2012-06-05 at 18:16
lol you must of ran crying to Apocalypse Now for help...because a (Expletive) player like you and the (Expletive) alliance you are in could not muster support like that

Yep it was all AN that helped me. I gained 34k DBP from the attack for no real apparent reason. HAHA

DeletedUser

Nah, he did clear all the biremes in the harbor so that took away from the BP. but even when his spy got through there was only 1k biremes in the city at that point. Certainly should not have set off a 200 city+ player to have a fit and a half.

DeletedUser9465

Now, it seems that there are more of this kind in Phalanx. MikeHiddlestone could really compete with much success for the title "I talk rubbish cause I just can't do anything else". I received some pretty stupid messages from him. Read bottom up.

MikeHiddleston today at 00:34
lol, but I don't block people I'm scared of. What a fool you really are. Go get a life mate. I don't want to get my kicks from a game. I don't want to scare children, it's a game you loser. But its obviously all you've got in your life. See there is this thing called women. Do you ever meet them? When? Coming for you like I said, you will regret the day I saw your name.

Robbyn44 today at 00:31
Lol... You are not even hilarious. Rather pathetic... Hahaha... Go scare some kids. Though I am almost certain you are not able to scare even a kid... You're that much of a joke. About your friend zeus b... well, you two sure are a match. Cowards and refugees with big mouths but no honor and no skills. Boo.. chicken!

MikeHiddleston today at 00:18
I can't believe you're too scared to receive messages from Zeus.b, why have you blocked him? Who the hell are you anyway lol. He's not defending because you're too far away like most cowards in Grepolis. You run and hide big boy, we'll come get you soon ;)

Well, he really is very consistent because when I tried to reply to his last message I've noticed that he blocked me... lol! So there's your answer, sweetie:

Rofl.... the same old stupid lines. Try at least to be original. Ah... too hard for you of course. Now, because I have no time to waste with braggers that thinks dirty words could cover their inability I will end this little chat right ow. Cheers, women idol... lol.

PS: I really wonder why Phalanx is harboring this guy. I know a lot of Phalanx members that are very honorable and respectable. In fact most of Phalanx is this way. Why do you tolerate this guy? He really contributes nothing for you. You should just see the reports of his pathetic attacks on some of our members and his futile attempts to take at least one city from them. And God knows, those cities are in ocean 26, very far from our core. Still, except talking dirty, he proved unable to do anything to conquer at least one.

DeletedUser

Wow....Mike sure is a hypocrite about many things in these messages, coming from the guy whose on 24/7 and skipped going into work to play for a while......

DeletedUser19042

He's just stupid...He says it's just a game, then why does he take it that seriously?

DeletedUser

I think you don't know those guys - Mike and Zeus too well ;-), they just like to entertain themselves a bit when others in this game (including me) are way too serious. Also they played big part in western oceans in wars against TV and local AN. They write those letters trying to stirr somthing up. But still they don't try to copy King of Troy actions. From our forum I can see that they succeeded in getting some attention because even Robbyn is attacking and that from what distance...?!
PS. Without those guys our-TP forum would look much more boring, they have made me and everybody laugh much more times than everybody else here...lol

DeletedUser15302

hey salah what's up? i guess you really missed me if even after quitting you logged in just to send 1 attack towards me lol

Hey mate.
I was cleaning my cities for ribber to take them off me.

It's very clear you have a low level of understanding about anything of our alliance, or of the events that transpired during that time and after. The whole thing about the ocean 37 members is complicated. I never wanted them in the alliance but i was asked to take them anyway. They proved themselves to be nothing more then simmers all along. Somehow i never saw this. But anyway I stood up for them, took heat from TL, island hoped all the way down there to try to help them. When i asked them to make some sacrifices they attacked me instead. So sorry if i come off as "complaining" i guess i just don't like being screwed over.

You've always had some weird way of glorifying yourself. I remember that MM you sent to your members after TV disbanded which was taking credit for us surrendering. lol that was funny. Now out of nowhere you claim you sent all these messages just to get attention. Whatever, i seriously doubt that, if you wanted to be attacked then you would have moved into ocean 26 and 36 and attacked us in our core oceans.

lol I think they had the same situation like yours long time ago, they got beaten up badly and their choices were either surrender or get kicked out of the game. do you remember when me and Evoman promoted you as a leader of Pariah south ? and when things went wrong and we couldnt fight our enemies ? what did you decide? you left the alliance and you joined the enemey..and yet you are telling me you don't like bein screwed over while you do the same to other people..

by the way i still have some cities in ocean 36, and yet i never noticed that fire power of yours lol

DeletedUser

I have another funny one! I'm playing with some Cohort noobs (redundant because the Cohort is full of nothing but noobs) and this guy sends me a message. Doesn't send any attacks, just this message:

divnesh on 2012-06-20 at 12:50
hey coblet
i am divnesh form THE COHORT
heard you troubling my friends

14 hours later I have 6 of his cities in revolt and conquered a 7th:

[report]399c0296b529b1db1494ff98a68bce41[/report]

DeletedUser

It's comedy messing with The Cohort (I would call it fighting, but it's like fighting a blind 2 year old). The city I took 5 hours ago has support coming in as far as 30 hours out??? I could revolt it twice in that amount of time? Then comes the bolts and plagues.... Someone should clue them in that if you are trying to take a city, why bolt it? You won't hit the wall and whoever gets the city will have to rebuild it. Bolts are the most worthless weapon in this game and it says a lot that it is The Cohort's primary weapon! HAHA

The worst part about these losers is that if you try to send them messages you either get no reply, or they block you. I have the feeling that not many of them know English which would explain most of it, but for the ones that do... Why not have a little banter back and forth? They won't even respond when I compliment them on a good defense?

They are easily the most frustrating group of wierdos I've played with. Pretty lame really