Funny Messages Thread

DeletedUser

You know how sometimes when you are drinking something, and for some hilarious reason it flies out of every available facial orifice? Well, your attempted justification (Or whatever point you were trying to make) has just made it happen.

I dont understand, a word you just said.

DeletedUser

Idiot-1.png

that's how good these guys are lol. Why do I have 6 swords? because I'm too cool to farm :p

that and I haven't ever been short of res so I don't need to farm

(I know this isn't a message but it is similar)

DeletedUser16696

ZUES had returned today at 7:40 PM
nope, :D

i cant im a virgin -_-

Eradicate101 today at 7:39 PM
Awwwwe think i struck a nerver like i said go yourself or come take my little city ; ) *****

ZUES had returned today at 7:35 PM
im 12 years old and my mummy told me that little sados swear.

and my allaince is 10x bigger and 10x better

Eradicate101 today at 7:34 PM
Lol Ok Ill name my city after you and Arzin ; ) I run my own alliance not on this lil pewny server thats 3 x speed lol jackass so take your little alliance that just leved up and go yourself ; )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idiot-1.png

that's how good these guys are lol. Why do I have 6 swords? because I'm too cool to farm :p

that and I haven't ever been short of res so I don't need to farm

(I know this isn't a message but it is similar)

Your KebabMeat

DeletedUser

I think you misunderstand the concept that these threads aren't for guessing my accounts :p

DeletedUser

who the hell is attacking with swords ? xD
(no offense, but what is that point ?)

DeletedUser

Double post but different things:
I laughed at this
lmao.png

Can you imagine the meeting for this?
"Right, we want no people under 12 in here, they are immature."
then one of the leaders says "Umm... I'm not 12."
"okay, no under 11's?"
"I'm still too young"
"10?"
"10 and a half actually!"

DeletedUser

This was on a world i quit so i cant copy and past all the message stats but here was the basic convo between me and this guy(not gonna post the name because i dont wanna embarass him):

Guy: join my alliance we are so much more epic then yours
Me: Erm no thanks bro.
Guy: thats wat she said
Me: You just powned yourself.
Guy: Last time i heard that i fell off my dinosaur.

I just stopped replying after that.

DeletedUser

When they stop this sickness.

Wyllyam on 4/1/11 at 8:24 AM
i've been thinking
most of your alliance is in O55
so that doesn't help me much at all
However since 70plus members of ours are all in O45 wouldn't it make more sense for you to join us instead of my joining you?
I mean 70 members in O45 compared to 16 members on O45 for your alliance ya know
plus we have a sister alliance in O44 we'll be working with so this could actually be a very good move for you.
I don't belive in poaching players
however since you offerd me i figured it's only fair to return the favour, and reall i'm offering you bore support, then what i'd reciev from your con. sta.

Respectfully submitted for your consideration
Sargeant Wyllyam of Hounds of Ares
(it was writed to one of our members)

Why none of those merge hunters don´t look -NOD- profile.

We don't need mergers.

We don't need allies.

We only need cities, wanna give us yours?

DeletedUser

Maybe he is just giving you the heads up there are 70 volunteers for the last line of your profile. All willing to donate their time, resources and potentially help finance your alliance.

DeletedUser

This message was so funny I actually felt compelled enough to login to PI forum and post this:

Attacks
trapperphilski
trapperphilski today at 11:45 PM
Understand this! I don't need or want your city ( with the extremely limited amount of intelligence you have shown it is probably all goofed up by now. The biggest mistake you noobs make is not reading the WIKI correctly. Too many Idiots try to get every research from the start or they get the wrong ones. That's why they sit on the corner and cry like you did and the best can do is a pitiful assault from a worthless deity. When I need to adjust troop levels or want a few BPs I will give you the false pleasure of wiping out a few guys. Have A Nice Day!!

This is his idea of gaining BP: His last attack included the following: 11 swords, 37 hops, 8ls and 5ft... and he's on same island as me... lol

PS: This is me crying in my corner: (read bottom up)

Wannabee
XSlor on 4/9/11 at 5:59 PM
Lol... really?

He caught me off guard and has been farming me since day one... now that things are turning and I'm putting some heat on him, he wants me to join? What a coward.

I'll tell you what. I'm not going to join your alliance. But I will play along side of you guys. Send me a pact and add me to your forums. I will grow and fight with you guys just like I would if I was part of your alliance.

Does that sound fair?
Wannabee on 4/9/11 at 3:37 PM
Hello, Trapperphilski has brought it to my attention that you got some spunk to you and show promise of being a good player on Pi. Trapper has been showing me alot of tricks to the game on Kappa and has been a good ally. So if he thinks that of you i got to believe it. so that being said i would like to extend to you an invite into our alliance. if this sounds good to you then message me back and i can send an invite.

Thank you,
Wannabee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

well thats kinda true most noobs do (like my first) try to get every research from the start