GE v.s. Little Brother

DeletedUser

Well, Little Brother tried to succeed from GE. They betrayed us and sent us into a war. Srobs felt that he didn't like a comment on the forum about him with regards to how to store reports. It wasn't insulting or profane, just stating our leaders opinion on that when sing an administrator. If that should decide what alliance you're in, you're not a wise player.

GE and friends will be the good guys in this forum.
Little Brother will be the bad guys in this forum.

Good guys: 8
Bad Guys: ZERO

Little Brother has failed to take a city from anyone in a GE branch. They only captured 1 city from any alliance. They are failing and can't take a city from a major alliance. Now who do you think will win this war?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait y are u at war with them? They wanted to leave make a new alliance whats wrong with tht?

DeletedUser

They persuaded our members away from us which will not be tolerated!!

DeletedUser

That is the most confusing reason for a break away I have ever read lol.

DeletedUser

this is getting more interesting everyday! LOL, please update more on the specifics.

DeletedUser22170

Well, Little Brother tried to succeed from GE. They betrayed us and sent us into a war. Srobs felt that he didn't like a comment on the forum about him with regards to how to store reports. It wasn't insulting or profane, just stating our leaders opinion on that when sing an administrator. If that should decide what alliance you're in, you're not a wise player.

GE and friends will be the good guys in this forum.
Little Brother will be the bad guys in this forum.

Good guys: 8
Bad Guys: ZERO

Little Brother has failed to take a city from anyone in a GE branch. They only captured 1 city from any alliance. They are failing and can't take a city from a major alliance. Now who do you think will win this war?

First and last time posting here. The above post has nothing to do with anything. All I stated was that not everyone chooses or has the means to play with a premium account. The reasons for us as a group leaving are none of anyone's business except ours. Since the players that left have been with me since day one in Omicron I don't see how I stole your players. And by the way GE group is what.. say 240 players and we are 10 so I should hope you were winning.

DeletedUser

mhawk10, the reason you gave for the war doesn't make sense and is completely incorrect.

DeletedUser

srobs said:
Difference of opinions with the way things are run and they don't like when people voice an opinion. I hated it when GE tried to not let me speak out with my ideas. The argument with Dilios over how to store reports is an example of one of these arguments.

This comes Directly from a message you sent me in Omicron. Does this not help prove my point that you disagreed with the leadership?

srobs said:
The reasons for us as a group leaving are none of anyone's business except ours. Since the players that left have been with me since day one in Omicron I don't see how I stole your players.

If this is true than why did you respond to my message and give me your explanation of why you left GE?

DeletedUser22170

This comes Directly from a message you sent me in Omicron. Does this not help prove my point that you disagreed with the leadership?

If this is true than why did you respond to my message and give me your explanation of why you left GE?

Why?
mhawk10
srobs on 11/8/11 at 10:47 PM
Difference of opinions with the way things are run and they don't like when people voice an opinion.
mhawk10 on 11/8/11 at 1:01 PM
Why did you leave GE?

If you're going to quote me don't add your own 2 cents to my comment, it's very petty.

DeletedUser

mhawk10, how many cities have you taken from GE's enemies? Let me check grepostats...........................yep, still 0. At least you're consistent.

Why would you purposely misquote someone on the public forum? Did you not think you would be called on it? Still lying to everyone............ you're consistent there as well.

I think I'll send some attacks to your city :eek:, anyone want to help PM me.

DeletedUser

I can land one at 11:00:00 on 27/12/2013, will that help. :p

Noobies with overactive imaginations always seem to live on the other side of the world :Angry:

I can only assume you're sending that attack from world Alpha?

Blood, I'm happy to see we have finally found some common ground ;)

DeletedUser

It seems pretty obvious to me if your going to run a 3-4 alliance family then there is no way your going to keep everybody happy. I think credit should go to the guys in little bro for having the bottle to leave while I'm sure they new what would happen to them. So whatever the reasons behind it I wish you guys the best of luck in your current conflict because lord knows your going to need it.

DeletedUser

You know that New Divinity is an enemy of GE. Now why would you brake a pact and go all out on your ally. Sounds like someone doesn't like being contradicted.

It's break, not brake.

GE: 17
LB: 3

DeletedUser

Hey mhawk10 what happened here?

Seems like LB is holding its own quite well. Looks to me like the score is:
GE: 35
LB: 22
with LB taking over twice as many cities in December.

CB can we get your "official" tally when you get a chance?