GE v.s. Little Brother

DeletedUser

Good guys:20
Bad guys:42

Guessing that GE is the Good Guys, How is it that such a small alliance is having that kind of effect, unless all the players in that ocean are total noobs if it's along the rim.

DeletedUser

Guessing that GE is the Good Guys, How is it that such a small alliance is having that kind of effect, unless all the players in that ocean are total noobs if it's along the rim.

Sorry, but LB are the "goodguys". Since I think they will most likely win.

Good guys (LB): 20
Bad guys (GE): 42

DeletedUser

Well that makes more sense, but why would you think LB would beat the combined GE alliances?

DeletedUser

What is it 10 man army use to say..........."10 wisely lead will beat 100 men without a head". GE are big alliance but due to their size they carry a lot of dead weight, LB on the other hand are forced to work as a team just to survive. With everyday that passes they become a little wiser, a little stronger and learn how important it is to support your brother.

GE on the other hand have no real targets to attack so the players out side of the small LB war zone become lazy and will not be nearly as battle hardened as LB by the time they expand in their direction. If LB can sail through the storm and keep expanding they will pick of the weak inexperienced members of GE with little effort. Personally I think this is the most interesting war in the world, its a shame nobody from LB comes on the forum to keep us updated.

DeletedUser

Numbers aren't as important as most people think, in the end it is mostly the players on the front lines of each alliance that fight the war. Like sheep, GE move away from danger. But LB has shown they are not afraid.

GE's number 1 attacker is ranked 39th in the world.
LB's number 1 attacker is ranked 16th.

Active players don't get rimmed this late in the game. To win a war you must impose your will on the other alliance. You have to break them, you have to make them quit. I just don't see any players in GE capable of doing that.

DeletedUser

Being one of their mates and having worked together with all of LB, they are NOT afraid. They relish all the BP's. I being in Evolution now watch and see and wish them success. They do not come on tho the forums as they dont feel this is a place for them to talk trash, rather they prefer to talk in the game.

DeletedUser

I fair response considering GE doesn't really have a forum presence either, nor does DF whom is a huge alliance in this world, dating back to it's founding. But When I left DF, thier forum presence also left, same with bodnapa.

DeletedUser

don't Forget Quaama. he used to show up here atleast he used to show up when DF was fighting RDR. LOL!!!!

DeletedUser22170

Being one of their mates and having worked together with all of LB, they are NOT afraid. They relish all the BP's. I being in Evolution now watch and see and wish them success. They do not come on tho the forums as they dont feel this is a place for them to talk trash, rather they prefer to talk in the game.

Strange to see such a small alliance getting this much attention. Thanks Naf. We are where we are because we chose to be free from an alliance. Others would choose to try to make an example of us for non-conformance to an alliance. We chose not to conform. They attacked, we retaliated.

DeletedUser

don't Forget Quaama. he used to show up here atleast he used to show up when DF was fighting RDR. LOL!!!!

Quaama left the game, RL ended his plans, like many before and many that will be after.

DeletedUser

What is it 10 man army use to say..........."10 wisely lead will beat 100 men without a head".

Where are the 10 man army guys now? a few can hold for a while, but the tides of an ocean pouring fourth can only be held so long.

DeletedUser

Actually they quit for new worlds, they didn't get beat, just bored.

DeletedUser22170

Not bad for a group of so called "traitors". Those who we call friends know the truth and truth always prevails. As for the cities lost, they are replaceable. Small price to pay for one's freedom and honour.

DeletedUser

GE has decided to teach me a lesson for calling them the "Bad Guys"
sdmf68.png

Lesson learned ;)

DeletedUser

That is just too funny!!!!!! CB, you have one mighty LS there in your harbor...

Yes it is one powerful LS. The exact details of the construction of that LS are top secret, however I can say it involves 6 inches of string, a live chicken and a jar of pickles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O I see how u use the it as a distraction the chicken has to open the pickles with the string and the enemy is just watching while u destroy the transports I see;)

DeletedUser

O I see how u use the it as a distraction the chicken has to open the pickles with the string and the enemy is just watching while u destroy the transports I see;)

I'm sorry that is incorrect.

For exact details on the use of the chicken, string and pickles please contact DeanMN as he is an expert on the subject.