GE v.s. Little Brother

DeletedUser

Sure throw me under the bus so i have to post!

The key to it all is the pickle. Not just any pickle. Nothing generic or in the dry shelf. No, you must go to the refrigerated section and start with a nice juicy crisp pickle.

There are then 27 steps to follow in precise order.

DeletedUser

GE sends attacks on me and there leaders ignore my messages.

If GE can't beat LB, why would they pick another fight?

DeletedUser

how the hell do you get lucky with that juicy attack! CB you attract noob attacks like no other. lol

DeletedUser

GE has a few good players, which to this day I still can't understand why they stay in GE. GE for the most part is a bunch of worthless noobs, and they are doing nothing but dragging those few good players down. 90% of their good players left to form LB, now there's only a few left in GE that are worth anything. They should just leave and join LB as well, then finish GE off.

DeletedUser22170

Looks like the GE leadership is abandoning the flock. Good thing we saw it coming a long time ago. Go where the power is. See you in hell.

DeletedUser

Yes it would seem the war is all but over, hats off to you guys but I had a funny feeling you'd do it in the end. For such a small alliance you sure could produce a hell of a lot of defence troops and ships. Your ship yard and barracks must have been working over time :)

DeletedUser

@ srobs, GE was one of the largest MRA's, DF took a similar course for a while, but weeded out the lesser players, guess GE never payed close enough attention, but it was still a mountain of cities and players to fight, congrats to you all.

DeletedUser22170

Seems the alliance Seizer can't understand why we would be upset that they have basically reformed as "The New GE". Thus the war continues only with different names.

DeletedUser

It's funny, I thought that's what was happening, and if the same people are running it, I think you still win, lol.